PDA

View Full Version : need to dance in nj

cyndi
06-05-2003, 03:13 AM
hey,
i am looking to dance in nj at a bikini bar., no nude can u guys reccomend a place for a newbie? ??? around the north/central jersey area. thanks
cyndi

Chuck149
06-05-2003, 10:42 PM
Cindi:
Bikini:
Titillations - Blue collar Cheers bar atmoshere
Lace (Wayne or Hackensack) - Gentleman's club, a little more classy

Nude:
GoGoRama - Lawrence Harbor
Delliahs den - South Amboy

April
06-06-2003, 03:59 PM
There's a bikini club in Gloucester, NJ, called Cheerleaders.

Spanky
06-17-2003, 08:46 AM
Cyndi -- I agree with the Lace suggestion for bikini clubs. Stiletto's just across the NY border in Nanuet is a great club, but it's nude. Let us know where you land and I'll be sure to pay you a welcome visit. For additional info go to stripclublist.com and go to NJ and see the different clubs. Stick with one with a good message board and you'll find a club that meets your needs. Good luck.

Ebony
07-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Hey Spanky how is Lace nowadays (South Hackensack and Wayne). Are these club busy? I'm thinking of trying them out. The one in South Hackensack was totally dead when I went around the time of their opening. Can anyone else recommend a busy bikini club with lapdances (my speciality!). And not Titillations. I got bookings there but they start in Sept!!!
Thanks fellas

money
07-09-2003, 10:58 AM
I was at the Lace in Wayne a couple weeks ago on the weekend, and it was dead. Remember, it is summertime so the weekends arent good up north. I havent been there during the week, so I cannot say.

Ebony
07-09-2003, 01:56 PM
So let me know of a good club on the weekends money! There are so many club in NJ and the majority of them are dives. I work somewhere now but many of my customers said try S. Jersey but no one can give me a clubs name.

JM
07-09-2003, 02:41 PM
volcanic eruptions and delilahs den in toms river.

Ebony
07-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Found a great club in Northern NJ to work in. Thanks guys for all your help.

Spanky
07-23-2003, 01:33 AM
Found a great club in Northern NJ to work in. Thanks guys for all your help.

Hey Ebony, where are you working? I'll be happy to pay you a visit and try a LD. ;)

Sorry didn't get back to you on your question about Lace B4 now. I used to go to the Lace Wayne club on occasion. They recently remodeled it and it is a very nice, upscale type bikini club. The girls are hit and miss and I've noticed a falloff in talent. I now go to Stiletto's in Nanuet - best club around - place is nice, girls and clients are very friendly. But it's a nude club, not a bikini.

Ebony
07-24-2003, 04:34 AM
Spanky thanks for the reply about Lace I am always looking for the next club to work at. I usaully spread myself between different clubs just for some variety. Maybe I'll try Lace now. PM me if you want my schedule and tell me a little about yourself. If any of you Jersey guys wants my schedule and stage name just PM me. I'm always up for getting more business. Maybe I can use you guys for LD practice and you guys can give me tips.. Whos game? ;D