PDA

View Full Version : in need of some help (clubs in charlotte)

lydia
06-01-2003, 09:45 AM
I'm an 18 yr old looking to dance in the charlotte area.
Since most of these clubs are 21 and up I can't visit them to see what they are like. If anyone here could tell me about any of the charlotte clubs (upscale or neighborhood) i'd be very thankful :)

Best wishes, lydia

electric_head
06-01-2003, 10:50 AM
Hi Lydia,
I'm up around Asheville,check with Witt he is close to you. Please let us know how it goes and maybe we can see you sometime. Good Luck:)

witt
06-01-2003, 03:16 PM
Lydia,

As e_h said I am in Charlotte and have been to most of the clubs in the city. Do you have a preference as to neighborhood club or a more upscale ? Most of the neighborhood clubs around here are pretty laid back while the upscale clubs have more of a hustle. If you are interested in a more upscale club you may want to try The Gentlemen's Club or The Crazyhorse(neither of these are nearly as upscale as The Mens Club, but both are nice).

As for a neighborhood club I like Leather and Lace University( I know it looks like a dump, but the dancers there seem to like the club and the management ), but Twin Peeks may be a bigger money maker. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I can't promise I will know the answer, but I will give it a shot. ;)

I just wanted to add I have heard there is pretty good money at L&L South, but I dancer I talked to from L&L U told me she quit L&L South after one day because the mileage was higher and they still have $5 dances.

lydia
06-02-2003, 03:17 AM
Hmmm.... I was seriously considering L&L university b/c its the closest to where I live, but I talked to a girl who had worked there (and now works at the uptown C.) she said the girls were mean and tried to drive her away. As a first time dancer i'm not sure that I could hack it at a more upscale club, i'm way too laid back. I was thinking about Southern Belles on freedom Dr, I've heard good things about the managers (a husband and wife team) and I think I could be one of the top girls looks wise (I haven't gone yet, just seen the website). Have you ever been witt?
Also, i'm curious as to why twin peeks is the bigger money maker?
thanks,
lydia :-*

witt
06-02-2003, 04:29 AM
Hmmm.... I was seriously considering L&L university b/c its the closest to where I live, but I talked to a girl who had worked there (and now works at the uptown C.) she said the girls were mean and tried to drive her away.

I really can not comment much on the DP (dancer politics) of this club because I only go there once every four to six weeks. From on outsiders point of view most of the dancers seem to get along well, but I would not be suprised if their were cliques that did not get along. I also go during the day shift and that tends to be more laid back

quote=lydia link=board=club_chat;num=1054503940;start=0#3 date=06/02/03 at 08:17:00]

As a first time dancer i'm not sure that I could hack it at a more upscale club, i'm way too laid back. I was thinking about Southern Belles on freedom Dr, I've heard good things about the managers (a husband and wife team) and I think I could be one of the top girls looks wise (I haven't gone yet, just seen the website). Have you ever been witt? [/quote]

I have not been to Southern Belles mainly because I am never in that part of town. I have looked at the reviews on SCL and the club does seem to be improving,
some of the first reviews were not that good, but reviews on a free site may not be worth anything.

quote=lydia link=board=club_chat;num=1054503940;start=0#3 date=06/02/03 at 08:17:00]Also, i'm curious as to why twin peeks is the bigger money maker?
thanks,
lydia :-*[/quote]

I have a couple reasons, but again I am not an insider so I may be wrong. First I have talked to a few dancers that have worked both places and they seem to say Twin Peeks is a little more profitable. Second I have been to both clubs on the same night a few times and Twin Peek normally has a bigger crowd, but also more dancer so that may even out. Lastly, Twin Peeks seems to be more of a hustle club.

I normally go to the club after work (5:00-7:00) so the night may be different, but L&L is normally very laid back, and the dancers tend to spend some time with the customer before and after the dance. Where Twin Peeks is more of a "you wanna dance ?" and move on club.

Sorry for being so long. I hope this helps.

witt
06-02-2003, 04:32 AM
I guess I don't have the multiple quote tool down yet :-/

lydia
06-02-2003, 08:43 AM
Drove by Southern Belles today... very, very far.
So now i'm considering L&L again.

Whats the mileage at L&L u?
Hows the crowd during the day?
How do the dancers rate on the looks scale?

Sorry for asking so many questions but you're an info goldmine ;D

Lydia

witt
06-02-2003, 11:46 AM
Whats the mileage at L&L u?
Hows the crowd during the day?
How do the dancers rate on the looks scale?

I would consider this club low to medium mileage. Most of the dance sold are table dances. The contact is all dancer initiated(at least it is suppose to be). Some light grinding and maybe an "accidental" breast brush is about as far as it goes. The inside of the club is small and there is no place to hide so management can see everything. The VIP dance is preformed on a few couches they have in the back corner. Their is more grinding and contact, but still pretty tame compared to other clubs in the Carolinas. The VIP area is also in sight of the whole club.

I will admit the crowd during the day can be small. I'm not sure about 12:00-5:00, but I have been there a little after five and the club only had 3-4 other customers with six or seven dancers. I would guess the dancer to customer ratio around 5:00 would average beween 1-1 and 1-2.

On the looks scale I would rate the dancers from 5-8.

Good Luck and let me know if you have any more questions.

lydia
06-03-2003, 06:51 AM
Gosh, the day shift doesn't seem like it would be too profitable... but I guess your not really chatting with the girls about how much cash they make, lol.

The table dances are 10 dollars right?
What does it consist of?

The only strip club i've ever been to just had stage sets and laps in the VIP, never seen a table dance.

bostonboy
06-03-2003, 10:58 AM
The usual $10 table dance - dancer stands between pervs legs. She does either a stage-like air dance - no contact - or she may get up close and personal - minor contact, no grinding. It's an easy $10, but most guys won't go for more than one. It's often a tease for the VIP.
The clubs in Athens GA have "table" dances that are actually done on top of the table - or small side stage. Just a "semi-private" stage dance.

Eighteen years old? Are you *sure* you wanna do this?

lydia
06-03-2003, 11:11 AM
I might as well try, i'm a poor college kid. :P

witt
06-03-2003, 03:14 PM
The table dances are $10 and the VIP I believe are $25. As Bostonboy said a table are minor contact. As far as earning go, I don't ask but sometimes a dancer will mention what they have made. I think most dancers on the day goal is $100 after tipout. I believe tipout is $18.

Zofia
06-13-2003, 01:43 PM
Eighteen years old? Are you *sure* you wanna do this?

I was 18 when I started out.

Brooklyn
07-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Lydia i work at gentlemans club so if you need some help come by during the day and i will help you out