PDA

View Full Version : LA area clubs

anklefrog
07-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Are there any members here who frequent Los Angeles area clubs? Just curious. Who, what, where, when, why
.................why not come see me? LOL

Chuck149
07-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Well Gyrl, I have traveled to LA on business but not recently. I'm sure that guys from this forum would visit any of the ladies that post here. But ya gotta tell them where you're from and where you dance. LOL ::)

missbunny
07-03-2003, 06:07 AM
I really want to work in LA, can you recommend a good club? What is your club like, Gyrl?

thanks!

xoxoxox

anklefrog
07-03-2003, 09:53 AM
I wouldn't mind sharing my stage name or club with anyone, but I's rather not do it publicly. Just PM me if you want info.

beon_confined
01-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Jan 2004 Reviews:

Spearmint Rhino Industry (weekend, 8pm):
Being a shy kiddie, I was encourage to touch!! Fantastic!! Its a nice upscale club with a variety of great looking girls and very friendly girls. Yup, heaven if you are a groper. Contact is high, asked for or not. The waitress are not pushy during stage shows, 'til you are on the couches. During the night, 2 for 1 topless or exclusively nude were offered. In addition 3 for 1 nude were offered, typically after 2 for 1 or after a hiatus of specials. Songs are cut, but what's time when you are in heaven with a bigger budget. SRI is my new standard all laps will be measured -- any other cities offering more (i know SF)?

Cover: $20 (could be supplement w/ free topless coupon from 1down)
Laps: $20 topless couches, $40 nude

Strip Joint Pomona (Sunday, 9pm):
Quality has gone down since my last visit -- both dancers and PLs. In addition, songs are now cut; IIRC songs were complete (unless it was just the vibe).
The very first dancer that approached me did not accept my kind 'no' for a $10 dance. I did not have the heart to say "I'm not attracted to you"; I require blood flowing to enjoy a lap, even if it is for "a measely 10 dollars".
Otherwise, I did recieve great grindage from several ladies including Monica, whom asked if I frequent zbone often. She mentioned there is a print out of readers reviews at the said site. PLs kept her busy throughout the night. Other mileage I recieved were flashing during a bikini lap and some DFK. Overall, I will not patronize this club during a "slow day" like Sunday.

Cover: $5 w/ coupon and 1 min. drink (non-alcohol)
Laps: $10 bikini, $75 topless for 3 songs in VIP (more as the night wears down)

Note: I believe SJP & SRI is not affected by the compromise lap dance law for the City of LA.

Chili Palmer
01-28-2004, 07:16 PM
Clubbing in LA for years: mostly at SRI (currently), DVNH, and too many others too count.

CP

percyw
02-05-2004, 12:42 PM
I had a great time one mid-afternoon at Tulips. I was the only customer when I entered. The very first dancer talked me into the back and I didn't regret it. It was almost like making love with her. This was a black woman whose name I don't recall but whose services I will long remember. Thank you sweetie.

mr86259
03-14-2004, 03:13 PM
I like Crazy Girls on La Brea. Almost all of the girls are hot, in good shape, most have big boobs. Everybody is friendly, not a lot of pressure. also, they have this cocktail waitress that i have the hots for...yow!