PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Club in Philly

Shawn
02-14-2003, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone....
I saw some posts about clubs in South Jersey (Ive worked in a few of them) and though I would post about Oasis. Its a brand new club in Philly.
sneak preview night is monday, 2-17 and grand opening 2-19 (featuring alisha leigh).
its a very upscale gentlemans club. i just left my current club to start there and have a feeling it will be fantastic.
if any of you are looking for a great, upscale club (topless), check it out :)
you can get info at www.oasis-club.net
Shawn

money
02-15-2003, 01:33 AM
I just wish Tucker was bringing some of his better Pinups dancers there!

del
02-19-2003, 09:44 AM
I've seen the ads in The Daily News recently. While upscale "gentleman's clubs" are generally not for me, this place is relatively close geographically. At least it is when compared with The Playhouse, my current favorite.

How would you compare it with Cheerleaders or Delilah's in Philly? I am assuming, due to the recent crack down by L&I, it won't be truely topless, but rather pasties, as all liquor-serving bars in the Philly area seem to have changed to, at least temporarily. It seems to me there might be a market on this side of the river for a BYO "contact" club, like Playhouse or Erotic Cafe, if this recent Puritan Morality continues.

If it was a club in the image of Pinups, with, as money suggested, former Pinups dancers as well as Pinups style Lap Dances, I'd be real eager to check it out. As it is, I'll probably stop in when I'm in the area.

money
02-19-2003, 11:23 AM
Del, there were times I went to Pinups, and I wondered how and why they let those dancers on stage as some of em were pretty nasty! But then you had a few that were absolutely incredible! And the dances were always good. I miss that place. It was so easy to get to from North Jersey. I'd go a few times a month on a Sat nite to hang for a few hours. I was friendly with Darrian (she is dancing in Reno now). Now that was one hot woman! So it remains to be seen what kind of club Tucker is really going to have, cuz Pinups was more of a neighborhood blue collar type place.

Shawn
02-20-2003, 12:26 PM
Hi Del -
Yes, oasis is a pasty club - as a dancer, i hate it too! it is s gown club, which puts it more on the gentlemans club side and the club itself is very nicely done. the couch dances are GREAT from what i saw when i was in and out of the couch room last night :) they had lots of girls on last night for the opening, but there was a wide variety of girls. im sure he wanted to get as many girls as possible for opening and then maybe weed through some of them - thats the rumor anyway. i know he is going for a well run place, and if last night is any indication, he has succeeded! i am sure day shift (which is what i work) will be more blue collar, due to the industrial area it is in, although i am sure some of the business travelers will pop in as well during the day.
the management treats the girls wonderfully, which is great because as you know, happy girls make for happy customers :)
i didnt know erotic cafe went to BYO. i worked there for a couple of months. ive never been to delilahs, so i cant compare oasis to it. cheerleaders is more of a sports/bikini bar and as i said, oasis is not. i am partial because i work there i suppose, but cant hurt for you to check it out sometime :) Shawn

missbunny
07-01-2003, 05:11 PM
I recently started at the Oasis and so far I am liking it. I work at Day Dreams on the weekends and watned an afternoon / early evening club to work during the week. I just started but I have found that I like the polished looking club, but enjoy the relaxed gogo bar feel of the place. The customers all seem pretty cool and so far all the dancers have been very nice to me too.