PDA

View Full Version : K2U Woonsocket, RI

sallylou
05-05-2003, 12:42 AM
This is a really nice club.

sol_de_pr2
05-05-2003, 02:48 AM
Hi, saw the website and your pics. You're very attractive. Good thing that the club is apparently within a short driving distance from the big cities in the vicinity just in case I'm able to take a trip so I can make a detour!!

lestat1
05-05-2003, 05:06 AM
Oh God can you say cute 'n sexy girl next door! :o
Seriously Amber, that's a great smile, and I would've guessed your age to be more like 'college' than your listed DOB. Too bad you're about a day's drive away....*sigh*

-lestat1
p.s. I like neck kisses as well, rarely get pissed off, and I can be back with mint chocolate chip ice cream in 15 minutes.

05-16-2003, 08:09 AM
;D
Mandi is hot, she looks better in person. My wife and I recomend you to get a lap danc with her.
Scott
Love ya Mandi

05-19-2003, 08:37 AM
Sander8son's right...and so is everyone else on here...Mandi/"Amber76" is a great girl with a super personality and a fun attitude...she's becoming very popular at this club as you might have guessed. And btw, she is better in person.... ;)

I might also mention that most of her colleagues aren't too shabby either...it seems that just about everybody at this club is rather friendly and personable...you don't get the feeling that you are being "hustled" at this club...it's very laid-back and girls like to chat...and of course dance if you like... :)

05-19-2003, 10:07 AM
oh...btw...what's up with the film clips of unusual sex projected on the big screen over there on the weekend? Anybody who has seen them will know what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong...I like this club but I must say (and Amber can attest to this)...those clips are a bit distracting and not particularly appealing...it's like you can't help but look at them whether you want to or not. Kind of interrupts your train of thought when you are trying to talk to someone. The expression on my face when I first saw it was halfway between amused and aghast... [shocked]

Still, the club is highly recommended! :)

doc-catfish
05-20-2003, 02:33 PM
If either of you ever decide to take the trip, I'd love to meet ya!
Luv,
Amber
Things for Dr. Catfish to do:

1. Tell employer he needs a leave of absence.
2. Cash in a CD (screw the early withdrawl penalty).
3. Book flight to Providence.
[trip] [idea] [oogle]

electric_head
05-27-2003, 07:49 AM
Miss Amber your new pix are very nice. I really like #7 you have a lovely smile and those legs...YEAH BABY!

doc-catfish
05-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Amber,

That aqua outfit looks better on you against that dark setting. I've got more an idea of what you look like from the neck down. And I second EH's vote for #7 (and #6), a good dancer's gotta show off her gams.
[oogle]

You still look a little bit pooped, but getting a good pic of anybody in a dark room that doesn't resemble a driver's license photo can be a chore, at least without the right camera. [what]

05-28-2003, 12:09 AM
Amber--

Electric head and Dr. Catfish are right....#6 and #7 are the best...you look fabulous in those. #3 and #4 are good, and #1 is OK. #2 and and #5 don't really look like you (esp. #5). Perhaps floor pictures are not the most flattering for you. You have a great smile, nice natural curve and great legs, so I think the photos that accentuate those features make you look the best. The sitting photos are awesome! Pretty outfit, BTW!

SportsWriter2
05-28-2003, 11:12 AM
Amber, Wow, you have already gotten excellent advice. Shaun is a good photographer. Skyla's new pics came out great, too.

OPEN
06-27-2003, 05:53 PM
Things for Dr. Catfish to do:

1. Tell employer he needs a leave of absence.
2. Cash in a CD (screw the early withdrawl penalty).
3. Book flight to Providence.

After reading this and having just finally gotten some dance time with Mandi I have my own to do list:::::

Things for OPEN2U1 to do :

(1) Get divorce
(2) Sell buisness
(3) Buy private estate in the Carribean
(4) Drive to K2U and pick up Mandi
(5) Fly to carribean and spend eternity with the sexiest
girl on the planet.

K2UKITTEN
02-21-2006, 11:46 AM
ANYONE RECOGNIZE ME }:D

SportsWriter2
02-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Hmmm, wild guess here. Might you be Kitten from K2U? Your pics on are beautiful. :)

doc-catfish
02-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Kitten is HOT. :flirt: :D

So does she know Amber? /:O

K2UKITTEN
02-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Thank You And Yes I Do Know Amber Shes Nice.and Im Also Doing Adult Film Now.

Sirona
02-27-2006, 05:26 AM
Hey Kitten. :) I don't think the Amber they were talking about is the one you know... thier posts are from 2003...

Someone correct me if i'm wrong. :)

- Kylie K2U

K2UKITTEN
03-01-2006, 11:39 AM
hey hunn how have you been. im in L.A, right now hope to see you soon

doc-catfish
03-01-2006, 11:42 AM
I don't think the Amber they were talking about is the one you know... thier posts are from 2003...

Someone correct me if i'm wrong. :)
I believe our Amber went by the stage name Mandi. I no longer see a Mandi on the website.

Sirona
03-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Yup, that was what I figured. :) She's been gone from K2U for awhile now, not really sure where she went.