PDA

View Full Version : Guys I need a club

05-20-2003, 02:56 AM
Hey guys.. I just moved here from Miami and need a guys perspective on clubs. Right now I'm looking to start off in a bikini bar to feel out the NJ club scene. I have worked nude before (Pure Platinum) but some of the girls have told me that bikini bars in NJ offer lapdancing. So before I dance nude I want to see how lucrative bikini bars are. Now fellas I need a high volume club where the lapdance room gets used alot. I went to a club called Shooters and the room was half empty all night. Then I went to Delilahs Den and all night the lapdance room was being used all night. There was a steady flow all night back there.

Anyway can you guys let me know how some of these clubs are? Titallations, Shakers, Torpedoes, Heart Breakers (Bloomfield), AJ's. These are clubs that some girls I know talk about but I always like to get a male perspective since you guys spend money at the clubs.

Ok thanks a bunch and hopefully I'll be seeing you all soon! Bye now.

money
05-20-2003, 04:06 AM
OK, you are in my territory! Titillations is my favorite club, have been going there regularly since it opened up 8 years ago (ok, I am a loser, but this has to be one of the friendliest bars I have ever been to, and the two brothers that run it are the best, IMHO). Guys will ask you for dances without much effort. The bar was busier up until the beginning of this year, which was when they opened up the dance area (it was closed and some not so good things were going on, just imagine, a dancer and a customer with too much money, in a closed booth!). Anyhow, this is still one of the top bikini clubs in the area. Some dancers have been bitching about the money lately, but if you read these threads, most places are not doing well right now. I recommend this place mainly cuz you can make good money doing dances.
Now Shakers, is a good neighborhood bar. I use to go there once a week up until this past November. But there are only 3 chairs for dances, the bouncer watches over you and dances are NOT encouraged. You wont make money here, but you will have a good time LOL.
I have never been to Torpedoes but a dancer friend of mine seems to like it. I do not think there is big money there, but you may want to check it out. My friend prefers Titillations. Heartbreakers in Bloomfield is a little dive. I havent been there in about 10 years and I dont see me going back any time soon! AJ's seems to be doing good now, but this one dancer I talked to said it will get raided soon as she seems to think there is alot of extras going on there. So if that is how they are making there money, eventually there will be a bust! Plus if you work there, alot of times you have to work at their sister bars, Satin Dolls (Bada Bing), and Shooters.
Now another bar you may want to check out, is Lace in Wayne. Guys get dances there pretty regularly and the clientele is slightly better than the other places listed. Now remember, these are bikini bars. Nude bars get different type customers and the atmosphere is totally different. I myself prefer the bikini bars. All I can say is, try different things out to see how things are.

05-20-2003, 09:02 AM
8) 8) d.den is oping abikini club with lap dancing and liquer behind the cinama in sayervill

05-26-2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks guys.. I went to Tit's and got booking for JULY!! That's too far away! Any other suggestions fellas.. What about Smiles2 in Ledgewood.

money
05-26-2003, 11:50 PM
LOL that is the bad thing about Tits. They are booked up for months! I cant comment about Smiles, havent been there in a few years. Some dancers like it, some dont, just go and check it out.

05-30-2003, 03:58 AM
Can anyone comment on any of the souther NJ clubs? I might end up there due to my love of HOT climates.. Plus on of my girls told me that is where the money is in the summer in a state like New Jersey. Anyway can any of you guys comment on

Playhouse, Volcanic Eruptions, and Babes in Atlantic City?

JM
06-01-2003, 07:16 AM
You should check out Delilahs Den in Toms River (exit 88 off the GSP to Rt. 9 South) or Delilahs Den in South Amboy (exit 120 off the GSP to Rt 35 North).

What will your stage name be?

Spanky
06-17-2003, 08:55 AM
Money wrote: Now remember, these are bikini bars. Nude bars get different type customers and the atmosphere is totally different.

Money - Really good recap of the clubs in the area. Could you elaborate on how you see the difference in bikini vs. nude clubs - thanks.

Miami Girl - Let us know where you land!

money
06-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Nude clubs: more of a younger crowd, seems to be more perverts has a seedier atmosphere.
Bikini clubs: older crowd, not as seedy.

Only my opinion!