PDA

View Full Version : Great Alaskan Bush Co - Phoenix, AZ

ASU_Racer
12-22-2002, 03:24 PM
I had a cousin come into town to catch a plane. He wanted to go out so I said, "why not a strip club?" and he was game. I hadn't been to a club in months, and the two full nude clubs I had been to before are little shitholes. A friend had told me about ABCo, and had said that Wed. nights were 2for1 so we went. The best part about this place is that one room is topless with a bar and the other was full nude, so I could get in. My cousin kept running over to the bar for 2for1 beers, and would then come enjoy the show on my side, plus he said the girls on my side were better looking. The girls I saw were pretty average for the nude places I have been in (I have no clue how the Score's scale works so I couldn't give a number.) Most of the girls were really friendly and would sit and talk for a bit. There was no VIP area, lapdances were done on a couch in the back of the sitting area. The two dances I got were pretty heavy on the bump & grind, but I also picked the two fiestiest girls in the room. Overall this place was a 7 out of 10.

Richard_Head
01-31-2003, 03:15 PM
Camino your friend was right, the girls on the nude side were much more attractive on my only visit to this club. The club itself was nice enough, but I doubt I'll go back, I live on the east side of the valley and this place just didn't do enough for me to make me want to make a special trip back. There are better clubs and prettier girls on the east side of town.

ASU_Racer
02-25-2003, 12:30 PM
You live in the valley? :o I thought I was the only one from Phoenix on here. What are these "better clubs" you speak of? Any that I can get into? (If not, I should hopefully have a fake ID soon)

Richard_Head
02-25-2003, 03:02 PM
ASU_Camino, I had assumed you were 21, I guess I wasn't paying attention. Unfortunately most clubs are real sticklers about checking ID's, although a good fake one would no doubt get you in. When I say better clubs, I'm talking mainly about the quality of the girls working at the club because as you may know contact is somewhat limited in the Phoenix area (although with the right girl and the right club, say one like the Hi-Liter during the day shift, you would surprised at the attention you can get, if you catch my drift). As far as stunning girls go, Babes has as many hot dancers as any club I have ever been too, and I have been to many clubs in many states, give it a try when you get the chance. Christie's and Boubon Street are good too, and if you want a cheap night with some real friendly girls check out The Candy Store ($5 dances). What other nude clubs have you been to? For whatever reason I seem to prefer the topless clubs to the nude clubs, the quality of the girls just seems better, although that obviously wasn't the case with the 2 sides of the Great Alaskan Bush Co.

ASU_Racer
02-25-2003, 03:44 PM
I've only been to three clubs:
Desert Flame - A real dive (2 times)
Dream Palace - A joke (4 times)
GRAB Co - OK (2 times)
Peppermint Disco (Le Girls Afterhours) - Sucked Royal Ass (1 time)

I really don't enjoy going to "packed" clubs, I like to be able to talk to a few girls, rather then have to flag them down just to try and get a dance, though there's an advantage to it being busy, as there's less hustle, and us poor kids don't look like cheepskates having to turn dancers away. A friend of my Exs dances at Christies (her stage name's Nadia), so I've always wanted to go check it out. Seems like everywhere you mentioned is 21+, bummer for me, I'll only be 20 in June. I'm having some trouble tracking down someone who makes IDs, hopefully I'll find someone soon. If you're ever interested in showing a noob the ropes let me know, I've been looking for someone to hit the clubs with (I'm living on campus, so I'm close)

04-18-2003, 12:16 AM
ASU_camino, I will agree with you ....dream palace is a real joke! GRAB co..i haven't been there in 3 years.

Le girls afterhours? what is that. i've been there normally...and it has definately died down. On two occasions, i have been the only one there (both on a weekday and after 8pm). the good thing about Le girls are the girls. They are usually friendly, most of the time i go, a girl will sit down next to me and chat for awhile.

Richard is right...the good clubs are 21+. When i turned 21 i was blown away. Hi-liter is the best :).