PDA

View Full Version : ? about 2 RI club's

sallylou
04-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Hi!
I had a question about two clubs in RI... Club Starzz in Johnston, and Fantasies in Providence... Has anyone ever been to either of these two clubs? How are they? I am going to be starting to dance soon, and trying to find all my options before I start.

Chuck149
04-07-2003, 01:16 PM
Amber, I don't know much about those two clubs. But I do know that they are quite a distance from the nude clubs, especially the ones in Providence. I would guess that they will attract guys from the Blackstone Valley who won't make the trip to Providence on a regular basis. I would guess that your chances of getting regulars at K2U would be greater than at say Foxy lady in Providence
If it's any consolation, I prefer topless to nude clubs. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing like a naked lady LOL but a lady in a nice thong, which accentuates her Butt, does more for me.
A vast number of ladies "coochees" are really not that cute ;)

SportsWriter2
04-08-2003, 12:12 AM
If Starzz exists, it's a pasties club like nearby Mario's, which has very little business. K2U is topless, but I rated it Metro Best Club overall. I gave it Best Internet Use for its excellent website with dancer schedules.... I rated dancers Asia and Skyla best in their categories (Young Dancer and Waif).... K2U has a neighborhood bar Cheers factor, a nice stage, and a very comfortable, semi-private lapdance area downstairs. Nice dancers, too, with half the drama of larger clubs in Providence.... The best praise I can give K2U came from a dancer explaining why she works there: "The owners treat you like human beings."