PDA

View Full Version : Titillations - Bloomfield NJ

Chuck149
01-09-2003, 07:51 AM
Hey guys, spill your guts out. No censorship on this site.

Admin Note: we don't like to censor, but in reviews and talk about extras and such we ask that you use some discretion. One, you do not want your favorite dancer to be targeted by law enforcement. Two, the internet is not as anonymous as many think, you do not want to be targeted by law enforcement.

Feel free to recommend someone and to hint...but don't out right list extras. Thank you.

Chuck149
01-09-2003, 07:52 AM
Big changes have taken place with the LD rooms. Doors were removed and privacy glass removed. Many dancers and customers are un-happy. They are also charging dancers $20 per shift to dance but not paying dancers to dance. With the greatly reduced income from LD's, girls will be leaving for greener pastures.
It also appears that mgt. is trying to make the upstairs champagne rooms, which are private w/doors, more attractive. It remains to be seen, but the club may have shot themselves in the foot with these changes.

money
01-09-2003, 08:12 AM
I noticed one of the bartenders got defensive on the stripclublist board. Had to be Lisa as she isnt the nicest person around. Just so everyone knows, Nicole is doing Banc, Lisa is with Jack. So watch what you say to anyone that in that bar! It is "family" LMFAO! Talk up guys!

Chuck149
01-09-2003, 09:02 AM
I knew they were all "family". I like them all though. Banc and Jack are great people, and so are most of the bartenders. They made me feel so comfortable when I was a stranger and even though I only go to Tits once or twice a month, never forget me. They're trying to run a very competetive business and may be getting a lot of pressure from the Lace group.
I'll continue to go to Tits on regular basis, unless my ATF leaves. In which case I'll follow her anywhere ;D

Chuck149
01-11-2003, 03:36 AM
Pryce, thanks for the admin note. I think most of guys are very discrete when it comes to thier ATF's. I agree that we need some censorship, but on Stripclub list, the moderator deletes things he doesn't like period. At least on this site, we can say what's on our minds, within reason. Keep up the good work!!

BTW guys, I'm headed for Tit's this week, I'll post an update on the conditions when I return.

01-15-2003, 04:06 PM
Chuck that you? I visited here a few times. Place was happening but talent not really my taste. SCL chat reports what sounds like a serious conflict brewing. I hope management keeps a sharp eye and resolves on individual level before an incident ruins it for everyone. Tolerance? Dances more open reduces ABC issues but could add some "foliage" to segregate the activity areas & provide atmosphere. So long as they're not greedy (like PA and upstate NY) owners entitled to a reasonable share of dancer earnings.

Chuck149
01-17-2003, 11:44 AM
After a recent visit I have to report that Tits is still alive and well. The place was packed and there were plenty of beautiful ladies to keep the crowd entertained. The LD rooms are still somewhat private and plenty of guys, including yours truly, were getting dances. Several of the grls I spoke to are making less money, but they are also making less in their other clubs due to the economy.
There is a new sign at the door stating that you must be 25 years old to enter. Management is trying to stop the local kids from hanging and playing pool and causing trouble.
I agree that they could make the LD rooms more private by segregating them from the pool tables but all in all it's still a great place to party. Tits is still worth a visit. ;)

01-31-2003, 01:20 PM
To Chuck149 - Is the min age really 25 to get in? I heard it's 23. They don't let anyone in that is 21?

Get back to me please, I might be going down in the future.

Thanks,

money
01-31-2003, 03:12 PM
They have a sign on the door that says you have to be 25 to enter. But I have yet to see them enforce this rule. From what I can tell, it is there as a scare tactic in hopes that the young ones will go away. As long as you are 21 I dont foresee a problem. Usually they only have a bouncer there to check is on Friday and Saturday nights.

01-31-2003, 03:36 PM
Money - Thanks for the info. I'll see what's up if I go.

Be good,

Chuck149
01-31-2003, 11:34 PM
Your right Money, I think they are using the age thing to try to keep some of the "boys from da hood" from hanging, playing pool and fighting. If your under 25, respectable and do not cause any trouble you'll be fine. Go and have fun Vito you won't regret it, Tits is a great place.

money
02-01-2003, 01:39 AM
Hey Chuck, there may be more bad news about this place! Something must have happened to Jodene the barmaid! She apparently wasnt there Thursday or Friday nites. I hope she quit on her own or just changed her schedule. Cuz that will be another big blow to this place, as she was the reason LOTS of customers came to this bar! The barmaid taking her place is adorable and is a really good bartender, but when an original isnt there anymore, and with all the changes that have taken place here lately, this is another bad sign!

Chuck149
02-01-2003, 04:19 AM
That's to bad about Jodene, :( I really liked her. Keep us posted on why she left. Hopefully she left on her own, but you know with the relationships between managers and bartenders, you never know, maybe some jeaoulsies reared their ugly heads.

money
02-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Chuck, I heard tonite, that Jodene was fired. I hate to say it bud, but Jack and Banc have a death wish for this bar! They are doing so many stupid things right now! Why dont they just put a sign on the front door and say "go away we dont want any customers"! Cuz that is what it is coming down to!

02-02-2003, 11:58 AM
Money & Chuck - Thanks for all the info. Friday would be a good night to go down, always the weekends are great. Heard it's gonna be pretty good this weekend ;) But, I don't want to drive to a place in such bad weather conditions (might be a mix of snow and rain Friday night), since it'll be the first time I'm going down to visit.

Another Q: Is Titillations pack with customers all the time? Sometimes when I went to DD in SA, I would get there at like 7pm and it was basically empty, and around 8 to 9pm it would start to fill up. Is Titillations like that? Maybe I'll get their early if I choose to go down anytime soon, doesn't look like it yet. Maybe in the future I'll go down.

Be good,

Chuck149
02-02-2003, 12:07 PM
Vito - If you get there by 6pm you'll have an hour of 1/2 price drinks and it won't be crowded. It starts to get crowded around 7:30. But the bar is pretty big and there is plenty of room to watch the lovely ladies. You can check their web site www.gogonj.com for a lineup. It is usually up to date but I just checked it and it's a week behind. :-/ have fun ;D

money
02-02-2003, 01:36 PM
Vito, just what makes you think this weekend is gonna be good here? Jack hasnt updated the website yet as to who will be working. Secondly, this bar now, with the current choices that management has been making, has really not been busy. Now that they got rid of probably the best bartender I have ever had in the last 16 years, I foresee them losing more business! As far as the weekends go, Friday nites are almost always busy and I mean packed from say 4:00 on, as you get the after work crowd after a long work week. Around 8-8:30 it gets less crowded as the happy hour people head home. Saturday nites are usually pretty dead until maybe 10-10:30. Sorry to be so pessimistic Chuck, but things havent improved since you came down here the last time.

02-02-2003, 02:34 PM
Money, Chuck - Well, I checked out the website, and this places looks really good. Seems like a serious business place, taking clients to and stuff [I guess I'll try to dress casual, instead of jeans (?)]. Checked out the video they got there, and it's not bad. This weekend seems to be a wash (this weather :-/), but maybe I'll head south though, to catch a fav ;)

The girls in the video work the weekend, so I guess it would be good.

It's a 35 min drive to this bar from where I'm at. So, I got to pick a day where the weather is clear so I don't get lost finding the place with the bad road conditions making things worse.

Thanks,

money
02-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Vito, dont worry about the way you dress. You were probably looking at the pics of the bar upstairs which is very nice. But most likely you will stay downstairs where the dancers are and jeans are fine.

02-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Money & Chuck - Another Q (still have some) doesn't seem like this bar is in a bad neighborhood, but is it in a nice area?
And, do you really think that the firing of one bartender (even though I never met her before, so I can't say, and you guys stated she is the greatest) will really have an impact on the operations of this place? I really don't know.

Well, this ever so unpredictable weather is changing and now it's gonna be a really nice weekend. Still gonna take a trip down south to hopefully catch the incredible goddess I visit at DD.

Yeah, if either of you go on Friday or even Saturday, post so I know what's up.

Thanks,

money
02-04-2003, 12:05 AM
The neighborhood is so-so. Cars have been known to be stolen right out of the parking lot. The lot is small so the odds are you will be on the street where it is just as bad. On weekends they keep a cop parked across the street so he can keep an eye on things. Remember you are only a half mile from East Orange and maybe a mile or less from Newark. As far as the bartender goes, FYI, she was like a tourist attraction! People would come in just to see her. The girl that replaced her, is very good and very attractive. But, she isnt Jodene! We will see in the coming weeks if her not being there will have an impact or not. It has only been a week and people are just finding out now what happened now. I do know, that a lot of customers, including myself, are very upset about this. This is worse than the lap dance booths being opened up.

02-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Money - Taken right out of the parking lot! That's not cool. I know Newark is a bad area. I'll see what's up about going after Valentine's Day, that Saturday maybe. Can't go on Valentine's night, got plans ;)

It's true, to see a fav go and maybe not to see her again is pretty rough :'( Especially how you guys explained her, pretty and a great personality, two lethal combinations to make a man's mind Twist into Knots, just my opinion. :(

Again, if you, Chuck, or anyone else goes down Friday night or Saturday night post so we all can know what's up?

Thanks again, this is helpful.

Chuck149
02-05-2003, 05:38 AM
Hey guys, I'm headed back to NJ on Mon 2/17 and Tues 2/18... my ATF is not sure if she'll be a Tits or not. If she's not, I'll at least stop in for a drink and say hi to everyone before making a trek to where ever she will be. I at least have to say Hi to her ;D

money
02-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Hey Vito, Jack finally updated the schedules on the website. I think I know why you are so interested in coming to this place! I noticed Friday nite, there is a Lyn-Lyn scheduled. That wouldnt happen to be the same Lyn-Lyn that you always talk about at Delilahs is it?? Anyhow, the weather doesnt look too good for Friday anyhow, as they seem to be changing it back to snow. Oh well we will see what happens!

02-05-2003, 02:35 PM
Money - I checked the site, and I saw her name there. Yeah I guess I'm caught, and you figured it out, haha. Yeah, She's a great girl, very Beautiful, Very Smart, and she has the Dopest Personality to top it all off. I don't think I will have that much time anymore on the weekend due to my studies, but I will most definitely make it down every once and a while to go see LynLyn. She's just too incredible!

Yeah, I was just worried about if I couldn't be able to get into the bar, if they turn away the 21yr old guys, I think I would be a little depressed not seeing her that night :(, eh I'd get over it by doing some School work (haha, so sad, ha) that along with getting to the bar, and the area gave me a little concern, don't want anything to happen to my car.

Yeah, so if you do make it down on Friday night say hi or what's up to her, she's the sweetest girl and those eyes are so incredible ;).

I'll try to catch her another time.

Enjoy,

money
02-05-2003, 11:31 PM
OK Vito, what does this infamous Lyn-Lyn look like? The dj on friday nites doesnt usually say the name of the dancers when they come up. I am assuming that she is a young one? If it doesnt snow so bad, I will make it down. But if it is still snowing or is icy, then I will wave the white flag and come back another time. Don't worry about your car. I mean, shit can happen anywhere.

Chuck149
02-06-2003, 09:17 AM
I see a lot of new girls on the schedule. what's up with that?
Everyone said all the girls are leaving because of the changes. But that doesn't appear to be happening. I appears that every one that leaves there are two to take their place. It must still be a great place to work. ;)

02-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Ok, LynLyn is a very beautiful girl. She has dark eyes (they're Incredible), but she usually wears, either blue, or light brown contacts (most of the time). Tan skin (she's Filipino), about 5'3" or 5'4" (I think), beautiful dark brown hair (it can be light brown at times), a dope pretty face to go with those incredible eyes, and a Killer body to make your jaw drop. ::)

She's definitely a cool girl. Most definitely has every quality that fits the bid for an A-List Goddess.

So that's the INFAMOUS LynLyn described for you. ;)

I never really described her to anyone before, so I hope I'm not short changing her with anything I said, but that's her all right.

Hope you get a chance to see her and talk to her, she's definitely a great girl.

Finally, this weather spoils a lot of things, hope it doesn't spoil my chances to see her Saturday night.

money
02-06-2003, 03:04 PM
Thanks Vito. But it looks like this snowstorm is gonna alter my plans for Friday nite. I have this policy about not going out on snowstorms! Hopefully it wont be too dead in the bar so she can at least make some money. If she says it was bad when you see her Sat nite, just say it was the snow!

money
02-07-2003, 03:35 PM
OK Vito, I saw your Lyn-Lyn tonite! The bar really wasnt busy but it looked like she was making money doing dances. I think people decided to not go out because of the storm. Anyhow, she is very nice to talk to. I hope she had a good time and that she will have future bookings here.

03-15-2003, 05:37 PM
Layla & Jaden are at GGR this week. The other Lyn Lyn type, Claudia, is up at Stiletto Nanuet, recently made a Playboy issue. Daisy at GGR same one who worked here. Blond, cute, enhanced.