PDA

View Full Version : Poll Requested From Mike

Bill_Clinton_1
06-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Hey why don't you just start a poll to see how many of the members want to have me banned all together?

Well, you asked.

sander8son
06-02-2003, 08:58 AM
i voted no. but thats just me being an anarchist. i may not agree with mike, or even read mikes posts all the time, so why would i care. if you dont like mike, skip mike's posts. no reason to ban anyone ever in my opinion.

Bill_Clinton_1
06-02-2003, 09:48 AM
I totally agree with you sander8son (here's two anarchist's in agreement :)), especially about skippin' someone's post's if you don't like the poster - should be more like, don't keep on replying to/arguing about the same old crap over and over - just keeps the crap coming (does that make any sense??)

Anyway, just to be fair, I choose the 4th option, to have myself banned ;D Have fun everybody :) ;)

Jay Zeno
06-02-2003, 11:51 AM
Annoying (at his level, anyway) doesn't call for banning.

merely_lurking
06-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Don't care.

lestat1
06-02-2003, 02:13 PM
Annoying (at his level, anyway) doesn't call for banning.
I agree.

06-02-2003, 02:54 PM
Honestly, I don't care...I just try to ignore him for the most part until he annoys me....

sallylou
06-03-2003, 01:05 AM
If he didn't stick around, my heart would recover quickly... hell I don't think it would actually feel a thing, but I don't think he should be banned either.
Luv,
Amber

06-13-2003, 04:24 AM
I originally voted "don't care"...but now I changed it to a firm yes...he's really starting to annoy the crap out of me and his recent underhanded tactics and multiple postings just go to show that he has no respect for the community here in general.

06-13-2003, 04:29 AM
I guess you misunderstood- it was not official- it was an offer of prostitution from a woman working at a stripclub- so she would qualify under that "danooker" title you created..... it was at a LV stripclub and was my first and last well until recently ( as curiosity got the best of me about a particular dancer- not a good experience either- totally confirmed my unclean issues- in her case B.O [puke]) with contact dances.

I knew prostitution didn't occur in the club itself but as many people are still not aware of, I thought( at that time) it was legal to be offered and accepted in the city of LV which is not the case.
Plus this was many years ago and I was younger and less informed back then.... so please take your submoronic comment and put it where it came from to begin with- U>Y>A [beat]

different registered screename already explained, guest was an attempt to discourage personal attacks and get people to focus on the info rather than the person- I was asked once by the Mod to not do so and I complied no problem

humor me and tell me the other 2/3 screennames you seem to ( incorrectly) think I have

Did you not take your anti paranoia pills today or something? And whats with quoteing a post I made months ago- you must have a crush on me or something to be remebering enough to go searching for a quote that old. ;D

I think this kind of crap says it all. And he gives us shit about flaming?? ??? ??? ??? Give me a break. [grr][flaming] [flaming] [flaming] [argh] [devil] [what]

06-13-2003, 04:43 AM
Your entitled to whatever opinion you want about me. But at least I don't blatantly disrespect posting guidelines as .....cough,cough..... some people do.

whatever, dude ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

sander8son
06-13-2003, 05:05 AM
i also changed my vote to yes, originally it was a no. hes making shit up on other boards about dancers. which i know for a fact aren't true. theres no need for scum like him on the earth, let alone on our site.

Prester_John
06-13-2003, 05:11 AM
I originally voted "don't care"...but now I changed it to a firm yes...he's really starting to annoy the crap out of me and his recent underhanded tactics and multiple postings just go to show that he has no respect for the community here in general.

Porky - that just shows the difference between an expression of an opinion (however annoying it might be to everyone esle) and deliberate tactics to ensure that his opinons become the most prominent.

Posting a lot of different opinions and ideas in proper and respectful is not a reason to ban someone. Underhanded tactics and multiple postings of the same thing is a reason. Its not what is said per see.. its how it is being said.

I also heard Mike likes to eat spoiled olive loaf sandwiches. Thats reason enough for me ;D

sol_de_pr2
06-13-2003, 05:18 AM
Oh, come on, Mike's not like the troll who just got banned and posted on the pink site as nightrider_rider, badmouthing Pryce.

06-13-2003, 05:21 AM
I also heard Mike likes to eat spoiled olive load sandwiches. Thats reason enough for me ;D

I thought this was hilarious, PJ, but even more so when I saw that you wrote "load" instead of "loaf". Freudian slip, PJ?? LOL [rotflmao]

06-13-2003, 05:25 AM
Oh, come on, Mike's not like the troll who just got banned and posted on the pink site as nightrider_rider, badmouthing Pryce.

I beg to differ Carlos. This guy is worse. He knows better not to badmouth Pryce but he is still doing his multiple identity thing, his double, triple, and sextuple posting thing, his big red letter thing, his flaming thing, etc. This guy is a troll for all trolls. Troll hall of fame. He belongs in the Lord of the Rings movies he's such a troll. LOL

Plus, Sandy's right....he's taking his aggression on certain members here out on other boards, posting w/ an alternate identity. I say let's get rid of him, but that's just me. I'll shut up now. :-X

06-13-2003, 07:09 AM
looks like this poll may no longer be necessary...I think Mike is taking care of getting banned on his own!!! LOL

fishnet
06-13-2003, 07:19 AM
Add me to the list of those who changed their votes. Problems with moderators should be taken up with them via PM or the Admin. via PM.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone verified the multiple IDs with IP ADDY comparison?

Chuck149
06-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Yes I have verified that Mike is also registered as Sixfigures. Some members suspect that he in fact is a she from another forum, can't prove that but, I suspect that it is true.
He/she posted as both Mike and Sixfigures on this site and posted a slanderous and false review of a dancer we know and love on another forum as both Mike and Sixfigures.
He/she obviously is a liar and a flamer and can't be trusted.
There is no room on this forum for people of his/her kind.

Unfortunatly, I can not ban anyone, that is up to Pryce, but I will be deleting any future posts made by him/her/it to perserve the well being of this site.

06-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Anybody curious about the kind of stuff that Mike/sixfigures is pulling on tuscl in response to what has happened to him here should check out the following link:

He's really lost it now...

Prester_John
06-13-2003, 09:18 AM
On a side note.. I think Chuck looks great in Red Italics.

doc-catfish
06-13-2003, 10:10 AM
Yeah guys, between Mike and that Nightrider moron over on the pink site, I've about had it with people who think they have some birthright to post on a website where they're not paying for the bandwidth (or won't even drop a donation) then go on to slander people and complain that they are being censored when other people rightfully object to their activity. If he's pulling that "sixfigures" nonsense again, even on another board, its clear he's a troll and needs to be booted.

I absolutely do not understand any logical purpose for the practice of trolling. Would someone please explain to me what gain there is in attempting to achieve some sort of hollow victory by agitating and terrorizing other people on a discussion board? Are these peoples lives so pathetic that they have nothing better to do than sit in front of their computer and derive some sort of sick pleasure by tearing other people down? Just my rant.

I think that Pryce, Chuck and our other mods have put up with this nonsense long enough. They've certainly invested more patience than I would have with these losers. We've got enough of a community here now to police and weed out these juveniles and should act accordingly.
[flaming] [cuss] [grr] [cuss]
Kill 'em all! Let the folks on some other board
sort 'em out.

merely_lurking
06-13-2003, 12:38 PM
I also have changed my vote from Don't Care to Yes. I think posting those stupid lies about Amber/Mandi, posting as multiple different people, and his ultimate flameout are reasons enough, although I don't care that much. By the way Chuck, I think you are an excellent moderator allowing for a certain amount of leeway without letting any flames get out of hand. Keep up the good work. :)

merely_lurking
06-13-2003, 12:42 PM
On a positive note, at least Mike, unlike Nightrider, had the courtesy not to post in all caps. Thanks for at least giving us that much, Mike. [tounge]

electric_head
06-13-2003, 12:54 PM
???It must be Friday the 13th???

sol_de_pr2
06-13-2003, 12:54 PM
After reading Chuck's statement about Mike/Sixfigures I changed my vote from don't care to yes. No trolls [nono] >:(

Richard_Head
06-13-2003, 01:06 PM
Ban his ass, he won't be missed, his primary objective seemed to be to take the opposite view of whatever the prevailing opinion was for no other reason than to create controversy. Bye-Bye!!!

SportsWriter2
06-13-2003, 01:53 PM
I change my vote from no to yes because Mike/Sixfigures is a liar dumb enough to claim on TUSCL that Mandi has greasy, stringy hair. Just look at the website pics, fool!

sallylou
06-13-2003, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure why I'm bothering to do this, but oh well....

Mike, I'm gonna call you on your bluff.

I asked alot of questions in the thread that got locked and I haven't recieved a PM from you answering those questions.

I'm asking for a date/time of your visit...
What was I wearing?
Was my hair up or down?
What color was my thong?
What color are my eyes?
What color/ design was painted on my nails?

You gave no solid proof that you have ever even stepped in the door of K2U... everything you said, you could have easily gotten from reading the other reviews.

And LMAO... I just realized you said I threw out the offer of FS for $100!!! That's funny... you think I'd throw out an offer that I can easily make in 5 dances? There must be something awfully special about you. LOL

It's funny what a pathetic liar you are... for example....

"LOl- what a mess- I posted an honest review of a RI club and a particular dancer there and all hell breaks loose because her bf- it seems - who is a member of another site that I post on ( which I didn't know he was her bf/roomate whatever untill today )begins an all out mission to have my posts and review removed. I'm guessing using threats of some sort considering the humorous exchange I had with founder regarding this matter. " (Mike/sixfigures)

I had actually sent a letter to the editor asking for him to remove it and this is what was sent back to me from the founder....

"thanks.... I took care of it. should have never been posted to begin with.... my bad

F"

He then sent me the email he sent to you in regards to this matter (you know, the one you say was a humerous exchange LOL)...

"your review of K2U should have never been published. it wasnt a review of the club as much as it was just a slam against some dancer.

it has been removed and your VIP account reflects the subtraction of a month free VIP time."

Yes, Mike... I agree.... this was a very humorous exchange??!!

I'll see if you even answer this before I write more.

~ Amber

Chuck149
06-13-2003, 11:10 PM
Amber, don't bother asking. First of all, Mike/Sixfigures is not going to answer and second, I'd delete it if he/she did.
He/she is gone, (not banned as of yet, but I'm working on it) lets all move on. I know it's hard for you to let it go because of the slanderous remarks he/she made in that thread. I considered deleting that post about you and others, but left it in tact and locked it so it couldn't be deleted my him/her. I will delete it in due time.

Oh ya, in case you're all wondering, I voted to ban him.....duh!

BTW, thanks for the kind remarks and vote of confidence from some of you. It has been a trying situation and I'm doing my best to handle it.

P.S. I'm putting this in red because PJ thinks I look good in red ::)

sallylou
06-14-2003, 01:11 AM
OK Chuck! Will heed your advice...
Just sucks when someone bashes you and you can't really counter the attack!
Oh well... at least I'll have time to get back to my sex thread now! ;)
LOL

Luv,
Amber

merely_lurking
06-14-2003, 03:23 AM
Mike, let's say that hypothetically everything you posted about Amber was true, even though I haven't read it I got some of the jist of it here. Who cares? It would not make me dislike her or her uplifting presence on this board. Even though I have no reason to disbelieve anything Amber says, I have known several dancers that consistently lie about their activities in the clubs and various other things. It's annoying, but there are reasons why they do this. I don't see why you have such a vested interest in trying to damage her reputation, don't you have something better to do? Anything? No? Oh, that's too bad for you then. Carry on if you will....

fishnet
06-14-2003, 03:31 AM
and your right what gain would I have in lying about what happened? NONE- thats what.

On the contrary, this is all about ego for you Mike. You have to be right and everyone else has to be wrong. You won't be happy unless you win. You want recognition and admiration! Two things your money evidently can't buy you. ::)

SportsWriter2
06-14-2003, 05:11 AM
Chuck, thanks for removing Mike's posts. If anyone read his "proof" that he was there on a Sunday, that's the night I hang out with Skyla. I always see Mandi when she's there and he was lying on all counts.

sander8son
06-14-2003, 11:22 AM
i didn't get to see his proof, i was working. can you summarize it for me? thanks buddy. i kinda went into a tear on this one. reminds me of all the "tiara will jerk you off stuff" on tuscl every couple of months. even though ive never said a word to her i always jumped to her defense. seeing as i actualy have gotten dances from mandi and know from those that these could'nt possibly be true, it became a little more personal. lol, i hold grudges, whatd this asshole say now?