PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Partners

Pages : 1 [2]

SportsWriter2
03-11-2005, 05:55 AM
I recently had a dancer tell me she's had 60 guys, 45 of them when she was drunk. I care about safe sex more than numbers.... Another dancer said, "I keep going back to ex-boyfriends, because it keeps my count down." Last time she was wearing white thigh-highs to cover a 17-stitch stab wound she got when one ex found her with another ex.... I think 18+ is a sufficient confession, but hey, that's just me. :)

Nicolina
03-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Actually my numbers are not all that high. Then again, I may be guilty of some "creative counting" (didn't Chris Rock talk about this?) I don't think one night stands should necessarily count (unless they were really hot ;) )

Moneywise
03-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Well, if one night stands don't count then my numbers are about 8 less than what I posted yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a Guamanian/Black mixed lady or gentleman comes a knocking on my door twenty years from now looking for his/her daddy. The thought of that truly scares me. (now mature enough to realize just how wreckless I was in the early twenties) :-[

Nicolina
03-12-2005, 12:14 AM
I generally interpret this question to mean, "With how many people have you had intercourse more than once?" If this is the question, the answer is 7.
Now, if you expand the question a little, my numbers will rise, but not exponentially or anything (what can I say, I have a tendency to get caught up in the moment ::) )

I also think that if there's any coercion involved, then it doesn't count.

SportsWriter2
03-12-2005, 10:16 AM
One of my favorites is on campus and sees a guy she had party sex with four years ago. The guy doesn't remember her. His buddy says, "She's gorgeous. How could you NOT remember her." The guy just shrugs his shoulders.

She says, "If he doesn't remember, it doesn't count." :)

Katrine
03-12-2005, 03:23 PM
I generally interpret this question to mean, "With how many people have you had intercourse more than once?" If this is the question, the answer is 7.
Now, if you expand the question a little, my numbers will rise, but not exponentially or anything (what can I say, I have a tendency to get caught up in the moment ::) )

Whoa, if one night stands and sorta-drunken-rape don't count, my numbers also go waaaaaay down, perhaps by 3/4.

Nicolina
03-12-2005, 03:28 PM
That's the beauty of creative counting!

SportsWriter2
03-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I talked to Bill Clinton this afternoon. He agrees that all these counting rules are correct. :)

Remember that if it doesn't go into beyond the head, it doesn't count. If you don't get slammed, it only counts for half.

Nicolina
03-12-2005, 04:50 PM
I talked to Bill Clinton this afternoon. He agrees that all these counting rules are correct. :)

Remember that if it doesn't go in beyond the head, it doesn't count. If you don't get slammed, it only counts for half.

I miss Bill sooooo much! I'm sure he would've gotten along famously with my old club crew (our motto: That's my story,and I'm sticking to it. Bill once joked at a roast that the title of his memoir would be something along these lines.) Yes, I'm definitely a member of the Clinton School of Counting Rules.

I like that 'half' rule, Sporty; never thought of that one!

FBR
03-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Remember that if it doesn't go into beyond the head, it doesn't count. If you don't get slammed, it only counts for half.

LOL Sporty

You are the god of decimals ;D

FBR

Richard_Head
03-14-2005, 08:05 PM

Does that also mean that I do not have to count all those times when I first went away to college and slept with anyone with a pulse just because I could? LOL, I'm not real proud of those days:-[.

Nicolina
03-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Yes, RH, I believe it does. Remember, it's the Clinton School of Counting!!!! ;D

Moneywise
03-14-2005, 09:32 PM
ahhh wth. roast me. I don't care. :) I had previously fessed up to 14 I believe. The real number is actually a bit more staggering when including everything up to today.

HS: 3 + a serious session during which I developed a bad case of blue balls but got more than my share of feel copped. only slammed 1, reduced to 2 using sporty's 1/2 rule.

Guam: I let loose here. I was there from ages 18-21.
Total that I can recollect: 14 (pretty accurate since I just went over all of them in my head) one smelled like rotten fish, no slam, one was so fucking pretty that I tried to save the slamming (being a damned nice guy) for later, never was a later, one wouldn't let me get past halfway in, kept squirming b/c she apparently was new to the sex thing, one was a wife of a friend that wanted me, slammed her through the floorboard therefore this number remains at 14 b/c the wife of the friend was an experience and a half

(some time during my stay in Guam I realized that using protection was a very smart thing to begin doing)

Australia: 1 (met her while stationed in Guam. Almost married her) slammed her numerous times..oh the memories(same)

Phillipines: 3 (same)

Louisiana: more settled, latter 20s.
Total: 4 & a sneak so 5 total. (If the sneak's father knew I was bonknig her I would not be alive today) slammed two, one weighed about 98 lbs and had the largest natural breasts I have ever seen, she totally made stand at attention by just standing there. 2 slams and three gentlemanly lovemaking sessions = a new number of 3.5

Germany: 3 +1 while on a team trip to the Netherlands (played semi-pro football for 2 yrs) all slams..european women amaze me

North Dakota: 1 (too frigid to be exposing frazier to those elements) couldn't slam. too cold for that. might have cracked a vertebrae. number reduced to .5

Florida: 3 thus far. one slam and two slippery slopes. number reduced to 2 per sporty's definition.

Grand total: 34... damn. That number doesn't make me very happy today as I am not proud to have slept with that many people. However, I can say all, with the exception of a couple, were very well enjoyed during the moments in which they occurred.

New grand total: 30. Well, i feel a little better knowing I was able to knock off four. Guam was pretty much a blur so I can probably group that all together as one big "wtf were you doing" phase which still puts me at 16. I would like to personally thank Sporty and former president William Clinton for helping make my past seem a little less whorish. ;)

grove542000
03-19-2005, 03:38 PM
12, for straight penile penetration of the vagina (doesn't that sound yummy). Oral encounters double that. At my college, oral was considered a congenial form of birth control, particularly among the Catholic girls who predominated in the student body. ("If storks bring babies, what kind of bird doesn't bring babies? A little swallow.")

To follow the ontological breakdown used by Moneywise, we have

Nothing in high school;

a few in college;

celibacy during the first year of law school ("The Paper Chase" is, unfortunately, an accurate picture of the demands of that first year);

a veritable boink-fest during the last two years of law school and the first couple years of practice in a major metropolitan area (high school with money); and

1 during the intervening decade and a half of happy matrimony.

As some other posters have said, the above is conditioned on the postulate that laps _are not_ sex

Chicagoeditor
03-20-2005, 10:15 AM
One of my favorites is on campus and sees a guy she had party sex with four years ago. The guy doesn't remember her. His buddy says, "She's gorgeous. How could you NOT remember her." The guy just shrugs his shoulders.

She says, "If he doesn't remember, it doesn't count." :)

Funny, but years ago I cooked up a similiar accounting rule: If you cannot remember her name, it doesn't count. (I'd be worried about anyone, male or female, who doesn't remember the act itself.)

Okay, my own stats (defined as vaginal intercourse):

5 in college
1 while married (10 years)
6 & counting after separation/divorce

Nodding in unison with other posts in the forum that have pointed out there are a variety of acts short of intercourse that are nevertheless sexual, and which will increase our respective totals.

For instance, a passionate kiss is, in my mind, a sexual encounter. Being a romantic at heart, for instance, it would definitely upset me that my one-and-only made out/kissed someone other than me. :'( Arguments along the lines of, "But we only kissed, honey" would miss the underlying betrayal. (Much, much worse if she was sober at the time!)

Of course, I'm also a practical sort, and kissing another is a far less risky behavor, from a health standpoint, than other things, so I guess I'd forgive this indescretion quickly.

Sh0t
03-23-2005, 08:26 AM
50 that I can ID from memory, quite a few i cannot.

I think giving another person an orgasm is a noble act and as such I put strippers(although they don't primarily give orgasms), prostitutes and such sex workers above priests.

Slutty women are good samaritans, spreading joy(but hopefully not stds) everywhere they go.

threlayer
06-19-2005, 02:58 PM
I have thrice had 2 in an hour together, sort of.

What does the 'hours' mean? That is

Less than 1 hour
1-3 hours
4-6 hours
7-9 hours
10-13 hours
14 hours or more

Is that like 1 PER hour or hours of sex in a specific day. Or is it misspelled and really should be spelled ...

Less than 1 hoe
1-3 hoes
4-6 hoes
7-9 hoes
10-13 hoes
14 hoes or more

Seriously, what does it mean?