PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Partners

Pages : [1] 2

lestat1
01-20-2004, 12:18 AM
Well, just curious where SCJ'ers stand...

Spanky
01-20-2004, 08:15 AM
OK so call me old fashion, but I'm the One on the poll. Married my high school sweetheart and have been faithful ever since we started dating.

Now I'm classifying a sexual partner as someone with whom there was "penetration" of some sort. Thanks Mr. Clinton. LOL ;)

BTW I do think an LD qualifies, regardless of the mileage - LOL. ???

Edit: Meant to say that I do NOT think LD qualifies - sorry!

NVJosh
01-20-2004, 12:07 PM
If LDs qualify, there ought to be a 1000+ category for some SCJ'ers. Being a saintly man, I'd only be in the 100+ range :)

FBR
01-20-2004, 04:23 PM
By the way, I hope it doesn't skew the poll results, but I decided to count "left hand" and "right hand" separately.

Boss thats cheating. What if you are such a well endowed man that both hands are required? ::) LOL You get screwed out of shagging kudos LOL Yeah right...in my wildest dreams LOL

I read Stats post earlier today and my immediate thought was "Damn, Stat you are a pervert. Are you trying to get wood from our sexual adventures?" LOL No way would I respond to such a politically incorrect thread >:( Well, it kept popping into my head today and as I was driving down the road this afternoon I found myself counting LOL Guess Im a perv too LOL I didnt run out of fingers and toes but it was a close call. I cant count beyond that LOL I went to school in Kentucky 8)

FBR

sadbuttrue
01-20-2004, 05:24 PM
I put one. I married my college sweetheart and divorced her, too.

The divorce set me on a track which caused me to dislike women. This track immediately included exotic dance, which I allowed to serve as both my master and my mistress. I used it to hide and also to keep my interest in women (yes, being without a woman at all is a choice sometimes(!), not just some inability to have one, as I have seen some women post elsewhere).

I have little or no interest in casual sex, although you always think about it. Unfortunately, it takes months for me to get to know a girl to trust her.

>>>Sad<<<
;)

electric_head
01-20-2004, 06:36 PM
If anything happens to this one, I&#039;ll never marry again. I&#039;m gonna fuck myself to death.

Richard_Head
01-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Damn, I didn&#039;t realize what a slut I am, or is the term man-whore?

Bosshog
01-20-2004, 11:43 PM
Boss thats cheating. What if you are such a well endowed man that both hands are required? ::) LOL You get screwed out of shagging kudos LOL Yeah right...in my wildest dreams LOL

FBR, it makes me feel very special to know that your wildest dreams include a well-endowed Bosshog.

ROTFLMAO :laughing:

SportsWriter2
01-21-2004, 07:23 AM
I had my own apartment in grad school. Pretty girls knew they could hang out there and get off without having sex. Dancers are in the same sexual niche and help me keep my body count down.

MeganS
01-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Holy crap guys, I feel so dirty, dirty, slutty, naughty, dirty.... ok, you get the picture! I&#039;m not going to say I regret my past, just got a little carried away I guess. And just for the record, it&#039;s not from being a stripper. I was naughty way before I started dancing! But now I&#039;m a good, sweet little married woman. But I can still have all the pussy I want! (he doesn&#039;t mind!)

Prester_John
01-25-2004, 09:07 AM
Gosh, I have had hundreds and hundreds. So many so its hard to count.

Oh wait.. did you mean real partners???

That... uh.. changes the count a little ;D

SportsWriter2
01-25-2004, 09:11 AM
Megan, the poll results are on your side. If you&#039;re gonna have 8, you might as well have at least 18.

Shayden
01-26-2004, 05:20 PM
Count me down for 2. Wow that&#039;s it! I&#039;m not getting enough.... :no:

Shayden

FBR
01-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Shayden LOL 2 is cool at your age

FBR

sander8son
01-26-2004, 05:28 PM
i&#039;m a four person man. lol. not many, but its been 3 in the past year, so thats not bad....just sad for previous years. and all of them have been more than once too.....not nescesarily more than twice though. :-/ but i&#039;d have to say, FBR was by far the best.

Moneywise
01-27-2004, 03:30 PM
I&#039;m the sole 11-13er. I was pretty active from age 18-21 with it being my first time away from home and having been stationed no the beautiful island of Guam. I did a lot of "clubbing" then and more often than not left with someone. In retrospect that&#039;s a low number..lol I&#039;m probably in the 18+ group too. Jimmy and I have always been good friends though. :)

I remember having my first SC experience there. Now that I think of it I even went so far that one night as to get the phone number of this beautiful dancer and visited her the next week at her apartment she shared with a couple of stripper friends. When I walked in the apartment wreaked of 420. I&#039;ll never forget. The three of them were sitting there watching some crap on tv stoned out of their minds. At that time being in the presence of it scared the crap out of me (military and all) so I never visited her again.
That was my SC deviation in its infant form.

NVJosh
01-27-2004, 06:58 PM
In answering, did they have to be living at the time to count as a partner?

Madcap
01-28-2004, 06:20 AM
I voted, but i&#039;ll keep it quiet.

jennymodel
02-19-2004, 10:21 PM
I&#039;m not listing my number, but I&#039;m glad the over 18 was on there! I&#039;m not even that easy, but I would date someone for a month or two have sex and then realize that I wasn&#039;t interested in a relationship with that person.....so back to the dating pool.

Average_Dude
02-21-2004, 02:57 PM
Wow I was suprised by the results of this poll. I have lived a fairly normal life. Married the same girl I dated in high school and still married almost 11 years later. I thought I was one of the rare few that has done this but after seeing some of the post here I was suprised to see others doing the same. Cool!

DancerTiffany
02-29-2004, 11:09 PM
Is it just me or do the number of partners we could choose from seem low? I saw this thread and thought wow how am I supposed to know the number of people i&#039;ve been with? :thinking: it&#039;s not like i kept a list. i think thats a kind of personal question to be asking people. I&#039;ve only been with my boyfriend for the last 5 months. and i&#039;m still fairly young so i havent been sexually active that long. but if you really care i would estimate i&#039;ve been with between 70-80 partners. and i dont think theres anything wrong with that because before now,i&#039;ve never been committed to one person. ;)

parsifal
03-04-2004, 11:59 AM
I can&#039;t believe the poll stopped at 18. I would have done it this way: 0,1,2,5,10,25,50,100,1000, over 1000.

I am serious. I must have had close to a 100 at the ripe old age of 57. I know good old Southern Christian girls that admit to over a 1000. And I knew a Hollywood evening soap exec. prod. who must have gone up to 20,000.

Surprisingly, my guy friends never compare numbers. But I suspect most are between 50-150. I could be wrong, it might be much more. And a few under 10.

It would also be interesting to find out how many lovers did you have sex with more than 10 times. By sex, I mean intercourse, no BJs, kids.

parsifal
03-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Holy crap guys, I feel so dirty, dirty, slutty, naughty, dirty.... ok, you get the picture! I&#039;m not going to say I regret my past, just got a little carried away I guess.

Megan, you are a healthy woman. I have been reading a college text on sexual relations and for both men and women, straight, bi, or gay, the number is a bell curve. Just like in school. Some people are on the low end and some on the high end. I don&#039;t know the medium number.

Me, I go 5-7 years (!) without sex then usually have 3 long-term partners in a close span. That&#039;s just the way it has worked out for me. For you, it sounds healthier and definitely more fortunate.

parsifal

Malibu
03-04-2004, 12:50 PM
I voted, but i&#039;ll keep it quiet.

Wise move. I prefer not to tell either but curiosity got the better of me when I saw this thread. I can&#039;t believe how many of you guys have low numbers! That is certainly refreshing.

lestat1
03-04-2004, 02:00 PM
I can&#039;t believe how many of you guys have low numbers! That is certainly refreshing.

LOL I highly suspect that the same poll answered truthfully on the pink site would produce much higher numbers. Refreshing? I&#039;m not sure it&#039;s always by choice. Beautiful, sexy, outgoing women have far more sexual opportunity than your average male SC Junkie.

-lestat1

Richard_Head
03-04-2004, 03:04 PM
LOL lestat you are right, most beautiful sexy women seem to think that just because they can go and get sex anytime they want it everyone else should be able to also, and that&#039;s simply not reality.

carmenNYC
03-13-2004, 06:13 PM
RH i dont know about that. guys can get laid anytime they want- if you go out to the right nightclub or bar or whatever there will always be at least a couple girls ready and willing to go home with you.

lestat1
03-14-2004, 05:20 AM
RH i dont know about that. guys can get laid anytime they want- if you go out to the right nightclub or bar or whatever there will always be at least a couple girls ready and willing to go home with you.

I know too many guys that are stuck single and sex-less for that to be true, unless the "right nightclub or bar" is simply nowhere to be found around here.

polecat
03-14-2004, 05:32 AM
I know too many guys that are stuck single and sex-less for that to be true

Ask them how many times they&#039;ve been shot down in the last 2 weeks. If it&#039;s less than 20, they haven&#039;t even been trying.

carmenNYC
03-14-2004, 06:16 AM
I know too many guys that are stuck single and sex-less for that to be true, unless the "right nightclub or bar" is simply nowhere to be found around here.

ok single is one thing but going sex-less is another. i agree with polecat, all it takes is a little effort, maybe a little tweaking of game-spitting. but then again, im not a dude so i could be dead wrong- but from what i have observed, it takes some slight effort for a guy to get laid- i&#039;m talking about what ive seen in big city places; vegas, miami, and here in new york.

Richard_Head
03-14-2004, 10:39 AM
Oh if it were only so easy. If that were the case I think you&#039;d see a noticeable drop off in the number of customers at SC&#039;s.

I know too many guys that are stuck single and sex-less for that to be true

Ask them how many times they&#039;ve been shot down in the last 2 weeks. If it&#039;s less than 20, they haven&#039;t even been trying.
My point exactly, it takes a lot of work and effort for most guys to get laid, for a hot girl (or even an average looking girl), if she really wants sex it takes no effort what-so-ever, she just needs to show up where there are guys.

but then again, im not a dude so i could be dead wrong- but from what i have observed, it takes some slight effort for a guy to get laid-
I&#039;ve seen your pictures carmen you are definetly not a dude, you are a HOT girl, things come easy for HOT girls, believe me it takes more than a slight effort for most guys.

carmenNYC
03-14-2004, 12:06 PM
but then again, im not a dude so i could be dead wrong- but from what i have observed, it takes some slight effort for a guy to get laid-
I&#039;ve seen your pictures carmen you are definetly not a dude, you are a HOT girl, things come easy for HOT girls, believe me it takes more than a slight effort for most guys.

you cut the last part of my quote, im saying from what i have seen in big cities that i&#039;ve partied in and the one i&#039;m living in, mostly any guy can drag out a drunk girl looking for a one nighter. however this could very well be much different elsewhere. true, things like SEX come easy for hot girls- sure, and sex comes easy for hot guys as well. BUT since i&#039;m not a guy i&#039;ll back out of this one...you win. and for the record- my # is less than 8 and more than 6.

polecat
03-15-2004, 12:04 AM
My point exactly, it takes a lot of work and effort for most guys to get laid, for a hot girl (or even an average looking girl), if she really wants sex it takes no effort what-so-ever, she just needs to show up where there are guys.

Uhm, no thanks on the role-reversal comparison.

I would NEVER want to be a woman (no offense, ladies) in the pick-up scene as I&#039;ve seen what they have to go through, and it almost compares to the kind of situation for men at stripclubs... and likely part of my loathing of SC&#039;s in general.

Richard- figure going to a bar, ordering up a beer then proceeding to have every ugly, fat, toothless woman swagger up and proposition you every 2-3 minutes. Uhm, I&#039;ll pass thanks.

A guy&#039;s angle is great- you choose the one&#039;s you really want to get to know and give it your best try. If you&#039;re shot down, you just shake it off and keep on trying with others. Your pool is always someone you consider worthy of your attentions so it&#039;s not some annoying fest of complete mismatches over and over again. It&#039;s not "sit and hope"- it&#039;s instead decide and try. Yah, there are plenty of aggressive women that are finally taking a more active role of flirting or going after what they want- but it&#039;s pretty rare and some guys are intimidated by it.

Stripclubs are the same kind of dynamic for guys, but in reverse. I&#039;ll walk into a stripclub I haven&#039;t visited before with a solid goal of making it to the bar and having a beer and be targetted 3 times before, and several times once arriving and getting that beer ordered. Ugh!

fishnet
03-15-2004, 08:08 AM
Stripclubs are the same kind of dynamic for guys, but in reverse. I&#039;ll walk into a stripclub I haven&#039;t visited before with a solid goal of making it to the bar and having a beer and be targetted 3 times before, and several times once arriving and getting that beer ordered. Ugh!

LOL...even in SCs I like to do the asking. ;)

Moneywise
03-15-2004, 10:58 AM
I voted 11-13 but after having gone over the years in my mind I shorted myself one. ;D I&#039;ve had 14 not counting the blue balls experience with the perceived "hottest girl in the world" while her parents were out of town when we were both 16. :-[ Of those 14 three of four were one night stands.

Richard_Head
03-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Polecat, I&#039;m not complaining, I actually voted in the 18+ category, I was just trying to explain some of the disparity in the amount of sexual partners between the women who voted here and the guys who voted here.

And before anyone jumps on me, I&#039;m also certainly not implying that hot women (or women in general) are more promiscuous then men, we all know that&#039;s not necessarily true, it&#039;s just that IMO they have more opportunities than the average guy to have sex.

fishnet
03-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Polecat, I&#039;m not complaining, I actually voted in the 18+ category, I was just trying to explain some of the disparity in the amount of sexual partners between the women who voted here and the guys who voted here.

You also have to take into consideration that not all men are dogs. :o I&#039;d rather go home alone any day than settle for a LOS! (lowering of standards) I&#039;ve never been one to go home at 2 with a 10 and wake up at 10 with a 2. ;) When I was clubbing, I was perhaps mistakenly looking for women with LTR possibilities. ::) As a result, very few prospects were found. :( If I just wanted a one night stand with anyone available I&#039;m sure I could have gone home content every night. The overweight 1 tooth wonders were everywhere offering their services. ::)

carmenNYC
03-15-2004, 09:13 PM
And before anyone jumps on me, I&#039;m also certainly not implying that hot women (or women in general) are more promiscuous then men, we all know that&#039;s not necessarily true, it&#039;s just that IMO they have more opportunities than the average guy to have sex.

why- you dont want me to jump on you? LOL..anyway- no doubt hot chicks have the opportunity to have alot more sex than the avg. guy.

Richard_Head
03-16-2004, 07:17 PM
why- you dont want me to jump on you?
Carmen, you can jump on me anytime ;).

blondhottie
03-18-2004, 01:24 AM
I&#039;m in the 8-10 category. I&#039;ve been with 6 guys and 2 girls. :)

SportsWriter2
03-18-2004, 03:37 PM
I&#039;m curious in what order. Have girls recently replaced guys? It&#039;s okay; I was just wondering. :)

blondhottie
03-30-2004, 01:25 PM
My first female sex partner was at age 21-I&#039;m 25 now. The most recent girl I&#039;ve slept with was last year and there have been 3 guys in between the 2 girls that I&#039;ve slept with. I think I&#039;ve always been bi-curious but I didn&#039;t act on my attraction for girls until I was 21. I think I prefer sleeping with men though-there&#039;s nothing like having a cock inside me. ;)

Only one of my sex partners was a one-night stand. I&#039;m not really into one-night stands; I&#039;d rather masturbate. However, it had been 9 months since I&#039;d gotten laid and I was really horny. :)

SportsWriter2
03-30-2004, 04:29 PM
Wow, that was open, honest and beautiful! It made me think about my sequence and reasons. All girls, but very different types. The most intimate experiences I had were in grad school during sleepovers where we agreed to no pressure for sex.

CrescentLuna
03-31-2004, 12:55 PM
Two, out of three possibilities.

BigGDJohnson
07-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Was that for this month?

Nicolina
03-10-2005, 05:26 PM
3 lifetime.

Just kidding.

FBR
03-10-2005, 05:28 PM
3 lifetime.

Just kidding.

You will definitely meet the SW2 test ;)

FBR

Moneywise
03-10-2005, 06:02 PM
was going to layout a timeline. changed mind.

Moneywise
03-10-2005, 06:07 PM
ahhh wth. roast me. I don't care. :) I had previously fessed up to 14 I believe. The real number is actually a bit more staggering when including everything up to today.

HS: 3 + a serious session during which I developed a bad case of blue balls but got more than my share of feel copped.

Guam: I let loose here. I was there from ages 18-21.
Total that I can recollect: 14 (pretty accurate since I just went over all of them in my head)

(some time during my stay in Guam I realized that using protection was a very smart thing to begin doing)

Australia: 1 (met her while stationed in Guam. Almost married her)

Phillipines: 3

Louisiana: more settled, latter 20s.
Total: 4 & a sneak so 5 total. (If the sneak's father knew I was bonknig her I would not be alive today)

Germany: 3 +1 while on a team trip to the Netherlands (played semi-pro football for 2 yrs)

North Dakota: 1 (too frigid to be exposing frazier to those elements)

Florida: 3 thus far.

Grand total: 34... damn. That number doesn't make me very happy today as I am not proud to have slept with that many people. However, I can say all, with the exception of a couple, were very well enjoyed during the moments in which they occurred.

Katrine
03-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Well the poll is closed, but at 28, I've probably been with approximately 15 women and like 70-80 men. Yup, that's pretty fucking sick..........I've blocked out most of the men.........