PDA

View Full Version : Sexually Charged Women

Pages : 1 [2]

xdamage
07-10-2005, 06:57 AM
Shayden,

Depends on the guy. I have too much I want to do and must do to spend it all having sex. But you should have np problem finding guys who just want to do it all day.

Derek
07-18-2005, 01:51 PM
A gal like Shayden I would fuck for around 45 min minimum (and really hump her fast and haard!) and I bet she would luv it. This is where rubbers can be so much fun - maybe not much fun for the guy but lots for gals who like to cum time after time. A gal like this - don't just do it on the bed - get her on the floor for really maximum penetration and this will really ring her bell. She would also be great for air mattrress fun like on a boat. I had a housewife GF in Jersey like this - she was a sex enjoyment dynamo I met in chat and then for real when I went on a business trip there. A little on the plump side but she loved to fuck! Wanted me to come out to their house and fuck her in their bed - went there to c it but did not fuck her there with all the family pics staring me in the face - even I have standards. 50 min of good fucking would finally wear her out but my gosh she would cum about 7 or 8 times. My theory that she is the gal in real olden times the guys would get around the campfire and take turns fucking her. Consequently I think it is normal and natural for certain types of women to want to fuck like this, one of the ways evolution works to mix the gene pool. After about 3 days with her I would literally be drained dry. Saw her about once a qtr like this for around 3.5 yr. My boss would say "hate to tell u this but u gotta go to that meeting in Jersey again" Man I would have to fight hard not to grin. One thing too - a lot of these gals like real sexy stories during foreplay - but watch out they will get soo horny.

kitana
07-28-2005, 05:15 AM
I don't think it's that big of deal really. We used to have sex maybe twice a week, now it's like once or twice a day.

I swear I'm hitting my peak,lol.

All I ever think about is sex now, sex with DH, sex with "he-who-will-not-be-named", sex with ramdom hotties I see on TV or walking down the street (girls; ever notice how tight an 18 yr olds ass is?!) I'm turning into the redheaded chick off of American Pie!!!

I hate being on stage, all I wanna do is play w myself,lol. That's not very artistic; now is it?!

Anyway, go for it girl. And if one man can't do the job, get two!