PDA

View Full Version : More Boards!!

GirlFriday
01-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Hey guys!

We organized some of the boards at the pink site yesterday

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=6177

and today it is scj's turn :)

So far we have these boards in mind:

dancer lost and found - this is where guys can ask others if they know where a particular dancer is currently working

dancer discussions - a place for dancers to talk to customers

health club - men's health, weight lifting, diet, etc...

sex talk - while dancing isnt directly sex, you know you still want to talk about it

welcome/introduction board - introduce yourself

Hmmm, I think I am forgetting one... ??? oh wait... it started with an M.... could it have been MUSIC? ;)

Did any of you want a music board? ;)

We hope you enjoy the new additions, and of course throw some feedback our way we want all of our junkies to be happy :)

Have a great day guys :D

*GF*

Happy_Camper
01-28-2004, 11:45 AM
I dont think I want a dacer discussion board. I think they are welcome everywhere and I dont want the ladies to feel limited...

GirlFriday
01-28-2004, 12:20 PM
It's not so much to limit them there, it's a place for them to get direct feedback from customers about their work, this will keep the "do you like this better" or "what do you think when a dancer does this" topics together. We'll also be placing a direct link to it at SW.

If it begins to limit dancer input instead of increasing it, we will kill the board :)

electric_head
01-28-2004, 02:21 PM
MUSIC You guys are the best....Thanks

lestat1
01-28-2004, 02:56 PM
I assume there will be a 'general discussion' type board too?

Also, how about a 'free-for-all, no-holds-barred' board where we can discuss taboo topics, nitty-gritty details, etc.? I'd like to see a place where one can ask a question that would normally be ignored or flamed on the other boards. Sort of an "easily offended need not apply." It'd also be a good place to move any topics (arguments) that get out of hand, rather than killing them. I suggest "38th parallel" be the board name. ;)

doc-catfish
01-28-2004, 03:28 PM
I like the changes over there so far, as many of them were long overdue. I think categorizing the topics will help focus newbies on where to look for specific information. I don't think we need quite as extensive an array over here considering that it is a much smaller community, but some suggestions that I did have:

An OT board like the SW Lounge - (maybe we could call ours Junkie Garage or Shop Talk) where we could discuss non-stripper related topics, sports, health, hobbies, current events, yada, yada.

The music board - Although since we're not particularly looking for music to dance to, I would suggest something more generalized where we could talk about movies and video games as well.

A tech board - (also would be good over on SW). This came to mind because we've had a number of discussions in chat regarding spyware, spam, etc., and would be for discussing all things computer and web related. I think it would be a good draw for geeks (many of whom we have aboard already), because God knows that geeks love strippers.

And then what lestat suggested:

Also, how about a 'free-for-all, no-holds-barred' board where we can discuss taboo topics, nitty-gritty details, etc.? I'd like to see a place where one can ask a question that would normally be ignored or flamed on the other boards. It'd also be a good place to move any topics (arguments) that get out of hand, rather than killing them. I suggest "38th parallel" be the board name. ;)

I have mixed feelings on this one. In theory, such a board would be a great place to quarantine flame wars and keep the other boards clean. But I wonder if it would really temper things, as we seem to have a few members who for whatever reason, can't resist getting involved in confrontations. It might also give trolls incentive to post here. Personally, I prefer a name like "Boxing Ring" or "OK Corral" myself. I suppose that we could try it.

"Dancer Discussions" sounds like a redundant twin to the CC board on SW but if there's a link to here, that would help tremendously.

"Dancer Lost and Found" is another one I'm not so sure about. Some dancers may want to remain "lost" for very good reasons.
;)

lestat1
01-28-2004, 04:05 PM
A tech board - (also would be good over on SW). This came to mind because we've had a number of discussions in chat regarding spyware, spam, etc., and would be for discussing all things computer and web related. I think it would be a good draw for geeks (many of whom we have aboard already), because God knows that geeks love strippers.

Great idea!

fishnet
01-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi Everyone:

I honestly can't remember how many pages of topics there were in Gen. chat when I first signed up. I think it may have been 14 or 15. Since then, that forum has jumped to 25 pages with over 200 new topics and thousands of posts. :) This can make finding things a cumbersome task at times. Pryce seems to devote all his time SW. At this point, I think Chuck needs to be made an Admin. so things don't get out of hand over here. Face it we are guys (mostly) and basically lazy. We put everything in Gen. chat and let Chuck sort it out. LOL. We even change the topic in the middle of a thread and keep right on posting. LMAO!

Too, most of Gen. chat should be split up into specific forums so the newbies have an easy time finding what they are looking for. We could use forums on...

Extras- This topic was so popular when I first started on the board that was literally beaten to death. ::)

Tips for Dancers or Dancers Make More Money- When Amber first started dancing, she asked 1001 questions about customer preferences. Someone suggested an all Amber thread at one point. LOL. I can think of three posts in this category that should be re posted as articles so dancers new to SCJ can get immediate input.

ATF's and Favs- A forum to post threads about ATF's, Ex ATF's and old favs.

When it Goes Outside the Club- For threads on dating dancers and asking dancers out etc. How deep do you have to look to find Chuck's dilemma about asking his ATF out to dinner? Maybe this would go in the ATF forum. LOL. After all you probably won't ask her to dinner if she isn't your ATF. ;D

These were my original suggestions when the board only had 25 pages of threads in General Chat.

I still think ATF's should be a seperate forum. Rather than "Sex Talk" it should be Extras. Any sex talk would logically go in that forum. "General Chat" should be just that. Any non strip club related topics from music to politics if that's what people want to talk about.

Tips for dancers to make more money sounds like what you have in mind for "Dancer Discussions."

I'm glad these changes are finally taking place! :)

sol_de_pr2
01-28-2004, 07:23 PM
Those are great ideas for boards (NOT baords, GF ;D)! Make SCJ a strip club version of Men's Health or Maxim j/k :great:

GirlFriday
01-28-2004, 09:29 PM
;)

GirlFriday
01-29-2004, 02:40 AM
O.K. we are still coming up with the names for the new boards. It is very late right now and Pryce and I are becomeing delerious :crazy:, we will finish later today.

fishnet
01-29-2004, 04:54 AM
Hey GF...just wondering if the 2 of you are going to wade through 39 pages of threads and catagorize them once the new boards are up?

GirlFriday
01-29-2004, 09:57 AM
yes we are, it just got too late ysterday :)

Spanky
01-29-2004, 10:38 AM
GF,

Thanks a lot for your efforts to make this a great site. I really appreciate it. ;)

Pryce
01-29-2004, 06:36 PM
And a thanks to Chuck for sorting topics too!

Chuck149
01-30-2004, 03:54 PM
And a thanks to Chuck for sorting topics too!

My pleasure Pryce .... it helps lighten my load LMO

FBR
01-31-2004, 06:34 PM
Chuck as we have all said many times, you do one hell of a job ;D I hope I have the opportunity some day to buy you a beer and a lap dance or two ;)

FBR

Chuck149
01-31-2004, 07:45 PM
Thanks FBR! I'll take you up on that in Myrtle Beach LOL

fishnet
02-01-2004, 02:38 PM
LMAO!!! :D

I know most of you have ATFs. Describe your ATF, physically, and why you were drawn to her in the first place, how long she's been your ATF, and how often and how much money do you spend on her?. I am very interested to know. Thanks guys!

I tried telling you we needed an ATF Forum. ;) How many times have these and similar ATF topics been covered? :P