PDA

View Full Version : GPS?

electric_head
01-29-2004, 02:39 PM
How many have a GPS in your car? Is it factory or other. Do you have any issues with it(We have a lot of trees here and you can lose signal). I've had a Garmin in the truck for a couple years and love it.

Chuck149
01-29-2004, 03:22 PM
I use Hertz when ever I travel and always get their Neverlost GPS system. It's great! I'd never travel without it.
I've been thinking about getting GPS for my car but I'm undecided about a brand. Any suggestions? does Garmin make a good unit?

electric_head
01-29-2004, 03:29 PM
I've been very happy with the Garmin Chuck. I've got the Streetpilot. Right after I got mine they came out with the color model(you know they would) www.garmin.com

FBR
01-29-2004, 08:18 PM
I have Onstar in the Esc. To be honest Ive never used it.

FBR

Chuck149
01-30-2004, 04:55 AM
I have onStar in the eldorado as well. I don't have the directions package but i have called in an accident with it (not mine LOL) it worked great.

fishnet
01-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Damn! EH, you spend $1300. on a GPS and only go to a club once a month? Bud, get your priorities in order. LOL. Sorry! I wouldn't miss the opportunity to buy out a favs shift for no stinking directions. I can get those at a gas station for free. :D

electric_head
01-31-2004, 09:08 AM
LOL Mrs. e_h sees it differently fish

Chuck149
01-31-2004, 11:19 AM
Hell Fish, EH is from the south. He has his GPS on the dash of his pickup and his rifle mounted on the rear window LMAO
BTW, his GPS screen saver is a stripper :boobies:

fishnet
01-31-2004, 02:31 PM
Hell Fish, EH is from the south. He has his GPS on the dash of his pickup and his rifle mounted on the rear window LMAO
BTW, his GPS screen saver is a stripper :boobies:

Well Chuck, if that’s the case, EH must be running moonshine on dirt roads at night. LOL. Of course if it were legal here, I’d have a rifle in my rear window too. ;D

I don’t understand it! I think absolutely nothing about dropping a bundle on hot women. When it comes to other stuff, I squeek pretty good. LOL. I think the $400 Magellon GPS is expensive. I would have driven the old car till the wheels fell off. I postponed buying a new computer and digital camera for 9 months just so I could spend it on the ATF. EH, just take that rifle and shoot me. Please! ::)

electric_head
01-31-2004, 03:12 PM
and his rifle mounted on the rear window LMAO
You should try! I have'nt had a tailgater in years :P

Happy_Camper
02-01-2004, 12:44 AM
and his rifle mounted on the rear window LMAO
You should try! I have'nt had a tailgater in years :P

Bumper sticker I just happened to read on a truck the other day, "Keep honking, I'm reloading"