PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Coddling

Moneywise
02-15-2004, 02:53 PM
During my last visit my ATF tells me some wierdo in a group of guys grabbed her kitty while she was backing it up on stage. Long story short she had him cited by a local cop for battery that night. If anything, Mr. "just want to have some fun" endured a little embarassment.

Now, I have ben in the VIP with her, been getting a LD from one of her friends and had my hand buried in her kitty during the whole dance. Basically thong play w/o moving the thong aside. GRanted, I was in the VIP and he was some lamer at the stage trying to impress his buddies. :D

Does this fall under YMMV? Do good things simply come to gentlemen? I found it a bit odd for her to have been telling me this story after having enjoyed a rather interesting (to say the least) night with her and another girl in a NC club.

yoda57us
02-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Stage and the VIP are two different worlds for any number of reasons. I have a fav who won't dance on the all-nude stage in her club but does all-nude VIP's Why? $1 vs. $40.

mr_punk
02-16-2004, 07:53 AM
Does this fall under YMMV? no, YMMV only applies to the disparity of two separate instances of the same act. so while you can compared a lap dance to another lap dance or stage mileage at one club to another. you can't compare stage mileage to a lap dance.

Do good things simply come to gentlemen?a gentleman? well, you could always test that theory out by going to a sc with no money and finding out how many good things happen to you. :biggrin:

sol_de_pr2
02-16-2004, 04:55 PM
This dancer does not want to risk having an undercover cop cite her for indecency if she lets guys fondle her onstage. What I found odd was that being a stripper she actually was able to file a complaint against that guy. Was he found guilty???

aggieed
02-16-2004, 05:09 PM
OMG, you know I've had dancers stick their hands up my shorts to give my dick a squeeze while they've been on stage. Should I have pressed charges? ::)

Actually, I think the funniest thing a dancer has ever done was on Labor Day last year. I went to tip my daytime ATF on stage, and she leaned in, put her hand up my shorts and squeezed my dick while she said the letters, A-S-P-D. She was so proud, and I was soooo caught. :o

My friends do say that I have the worst "secret identity." LOL!

yoda57us
02-16-2004, 05:26 PM
Why wouldn't a dancer be able to file an assault charge against a customer who touched her? Touching a woman against her will in any form is considered battery.

sol_de_pr2
02-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Why wouldn't a dancer be able to file an assault charge against a customer who touched her? Touching a woman against her will in any form is considered battery.
What I meant was that cops generally frown upon dancers or do not treat them with respect.

Moneywise
02-16-2004, 09:53 PM
She did get some push back from the cop in the form of sarcasm but he did his job nevertheless.