PDA

View Full Version : Is this a sign?

Moneywise
02-15-2004, 08:11 PM
You take your ATF to the VIP after pleasant conversation. The first thing she does is turn off a couple of the lamps and find the couch out of the line of sight of the two cameras claiming its " waay too bright in here".

Is that a sign? ;D

Moneywise
02-15-2004, 08:57 PM
lol. Cynicism seems to run rampant on this board. I stil love it though. ;)

Happy_Camper
02-15-2004, 09:19 PM
It is a sign she has done it before....

Moneywise
02-15-2004, 09:30 PM
That's why I love this board so much. I can rely on you SC vets to keep wittle ol me level headed.

aggieed
02-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Is that a sign?

I don't know...did she blow you or screw you (in a good way)?

Reminds me of a trip to The Gold Cup in Houston a couple of months ago. I hooked up with this petite, blonde dancer, and we went into a back room where the "dances" are done. She sat me down in a booth while she proceeded to create a "wall" of chairs around the booth to hide the activities that would soon be taking place. Unfortunately a manager walked in around that time and said, "No no no no no!", and he moved the one chair that provided direct line of sight to the entrance to the room. My dancer whispers to me, "Don't worry, I'll move it back as soon as leaves." He leaves, and sure enough she moves the chair back so that nobody can see into our booth. That was a good day... ;D

A buddy of mine tells a story of how a MANAGER in our club turned off a bright neon sign in VIP for him one time. He ended up getting a BBBJ and CFS out of the dancer he was with that day. It pays to be a great customer. ;)

sol_de_pr2
02-16-2004, 12:45 PM
You take your ATF to the VIP after pleasant conversation. The first thing she does is turn off a couple of the lamps and find the couch out of the line of sight of the two cameras claiming its " waay too bright in here".

Is that a sign? ;D
Once upon a time I wrote about what happened between me and a certain dancer (who's been AWOL from these boards for a month). I sure as hell thought something was cooking between us. Now I'll say that NO, it ain't no sign, it's great salesmanship from that dancer ;D