PDA

View Full Version : Fucko types

Pages : [1] 2

SportsWriter2
02-24-2004, 07:54 PM
There are lots of ways to tie up a dancer's time and be a fucko.

Money fuckoes buy time with money, either by the hour or shift. Soime guys just buy a lot of dances, although that seems perverse to me.

Conversation fuckoes provide talk. It ranges from young guys in backward baseball caps talking about peeps with young dancers to college professors talking to intellectually starved student/dancers.

Cock fuckoes just keep rubbing against horny girls and talk about sex.

Anyone know other types or unusual examples of these types in action?

fishnet
02-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Is there a name for one who does all of the above??? LMAO! ;) ;D

Lilith
02-24-2004, 10:59 PM
ROB Fucko~ Does everything he can to keep the dancer at his table knowing damned well he has no plans on spending money, including but not limited to telling her that he is about to spend money and to come back as soon as possible.

Titties
02-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Is there a name for one who does all of the above??? LMAO! ;) ;D

As a matter of fact fiction. . . . .

Mother Fuckoes (a.k.a. Mutha Fuckoes): refers to any and all types of fuckoes, especially ones that have money and talk too much while rubbing their cock on a stripper. Usually uttered by a fuckoed PL as in, "You Mother Fucko, stop hoggin' my ATF!" or "Damn, too many Mutha Fuckoes in the club tonight, I couldn't get a dance from any of my favs" A fuckoed stripper might say, "I sat with that ugly, stanky ass Mutha Fucko for an hour and he didn't buy one dance".

NikkiD
02-25-2004, 01:13 AM
I'm with Lilith, the guys who take up your time or say that they definitely wasnt to buy a dance, just not yet. Please, please come back later. and again and again and again, then, come to find to find out that the asshole had no money in the first place and wasted my time when he could've just said that he was a poor, broke dirtbag in the first place. I can respect that.

SportsWriter2
02-25-2004, 04:58 AM
Good insights here. I'll describe the promisers as another type.

Lying fuckoes consume dancer time by promising dances they never intend to get. The classic is the guy who says he's waiting for business associates so he can expense everything.

Moneywise
02-25-2004, 06:58 AM
RFs (Regular Fuckoes) - This would be described as the gentlemen that walk in commanding attention. The unknown doesn't matter when they walk in. Someone in the club knows it's going to be a good night. Bouncer, Bartender, ATF. Whoever. Some or all of those mentioned above will benefit from having RFs in the house. A RF carries his club rep on his sleeve. He knows he is going to have a good night because he wouldn't have it any other way.

SportsWriter2
02-25-2004, 07:47 AM
So then we would have Busines Trip Fuckoes who walk in and outbid the Regular Fuckoes, sometimes driving them to psycho behaviors. A Pink Site thread had a good example of this.

Moneywise
02-25-2004, 07:48 AM
lol. I read that thread. Hilarious.

doc-catfish
02-25-2004, 10:12 AM
Armani Suit Fucko - This fucko comes into a mid-scale strip club (specifically no dress code) very well dressed, orders some expensive alcohol, and commands the dancers' attention just because he LOOKS like he has money. Whether he eventually buys dances or not is irrelevant.

Tourist Fucko - Similar to the Business Trip Fucko except he's not in town on business. Often comes from places where mileage expectations are low. Dancers will stick with him because he's willing to spend more money, or expect less mileage for the same money than the locals who know better.

Bachelor Party Fuckoes - Plural because these fuckoes always come to the club in groups. Usually tie up the party girl type dancer, but can get really annoying (esspecially in clubs with a small dancer staff) because they tend to tie up three or more dancers at a time.

Remote Control Fucko - Hmm, I might be taking liberties with this one.

This is where a dancer is giving YOU a dance, and notices that one of her big money regulars has walked in. She makes it noticable to you that she's incredibly anxious to get over and see him, even as you continue to buy dances from her. This behavior get more pronounced as she notices other dancers trying to move in on him. This diminishes the quality of attention that she ought to be giving YOU.

You're effectively forced into either setting her free at the end of the song or getting into a fucko bid war for her attention (I recommend saving your cash and doing the former). Dancer makes a beeline for his table the moment you pay her sometimes without even saying thank you.

Fucko by Default - Dancers will sit with this guy on dead nights because he's the only customer in the club that is spending money, albeit a moderate amount that would clearly get him out fuckoed once a bigger fucko walks in. Enjoy these moments while you can.

SportsWriter2
02-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Doc, the Remote Control Fucko is a brilliant insight! Some examples:

* The RCF walks thru the door and his dancer is on-stage. She starts smiling and waving like no one else counts, certainly not the next guy with a dollar in his sweaty hand.

* The RCF walks in and a dancer on the other side of the room squeals, then comes running as fast as her 6" heels will let her.

* The RCF walks in and two of his dancer's friends plus the housemom and a waitress go looking for his dancer. If she doesn't appear within a minute, the DJ pages her.

* The RCF walks in and his dancer is sitting with another regular. The convo goes like this:
Dancer: "I have to go now. This guy isn't just a customer; he's my best friend."
Guy: "You love him, don't you?"
Dancer: "Okay, I love him. I'm sorry but I do."

* The RCF walks in and sees his dancer 80 feet away. He points his finger gun at her and she raises her hands to surrrender. Somehow I like this one the best.

Niceguy
02-25-2004, 10:48 AM
We are using terms that are different. There is the immortal term "fuckoe" invented on this board by a poster describing hopeless male strip club attitudes and attributes.
We have the more classic term "fucko" which I view as different and distinct from the board invented "fuckoe."

Fucko seems to be a takeoff on "bucko."

At any rate we will need our semantic experts to clearly define the difference between these two technical terms.

We need to take pride that the term "fuckoe" was clearly invented on this forum, and thatm as intellectual property must be defended always.

Lilith
02-25-2004, 12:21 PM
You should visit more often, Niceguy. "Fucko" was imported.

SportsWriter2
02-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Fucko is a Zbone word. We're just taking our understanding to the next level. ;)

Niceguy
02-25-2004, 12:34 PM
But "fuckoe" was not imported. It was I think originated by
a poster on the blue site about three months ago.

Niceguy
02-25-2004, 12:36 PM
To clarify Doc and SW use "fuckoes" to be the plural of fucko.
My understanding is that "fuckoe" (as originated here) was used in the singular case as distinct and different from
fucko.

sander8son
02-25-2004, 02:31 PM
There are lots of ways to tie up a dancer's time and be a fucko.

Money fuckoes buy time with money, either by the hour or shift. Soime guys just buy a lot of dances, although that seems perverse to me.

Conversation fuckoes provide talk. It ranges from young guys in backward baseball caps talking about peeps with young dancers to college professors talking to intellectually starved student/dancers.

Cock fuckoes just keep rubbing against horny girls and talk about sex.

Anyone know other types or unusual examples of these types in action?

They're all MONEY FUCKOES you jackass. lol, the conversation fuckoes pay for talk time, and the cock fuckoes pay for cockrub time. they may play little psych games on themselves by paying for other things and pretending its just a gift and she decides to spend her time with him for free....but hes really just paying for her time.

if a guy isn't paying, the girl isn't going to be wasting her time with him. a fuckoe is simply someone who screws other PLs over by buying exorbitant amounts of a dancers time. how he uses that time, is irrellivant.

SportsWriter2
02-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Sandy, if you stopped trying to stetch your thing and hit the clubs, you'd know. lol... BBC boys never pay to tie up young dancers' time. They have zero wampum.... One of your CF hotties would hump/make out behind a lifesize cardboard figure of Al Michaels for free on Horny Day.... I once sat two seats down at a bar listening to a broke college prof discuss Greek civilization with a dropout classics major.

Niceguy
02-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Continuing my line of reasoning, (and attempt at light humor to an apparently ill prepared audience) that would be

"money fucko."

sander8son
02-25-2004, 04:14 PM
Sandy, if you stopped trying to stetch your thing and hit the clubs, you'd know. lol... BBC boys never pay to tie up young dancers' time. They have zero wampum.... One of your CF hotties would hump/make out behind a lifesize cardboard figure of Al Michaels for free on Horny Day.... I once sat two seats down at a bar listening to a broke college prof discuss Greek civilization with a dropout classics major.

BBC? big black cocks? british broadcasting corp?

the al michaels thing, anthony?

nice guy, potatoes

fishnet
02-25-2004, 05:32 PM
To clarify Doc and SW use "fuckoes" to be the plural of fucko.
My understanding is that "fuckoe" (as originated here) was used in the singular case as distinct and different from
fucko.

NG, fuckoe was just a misspelling of fucko by members of this board. The meanings have always been the same. Mr_P introduced us to the term and named FBR "Fuckoe of the Year." LOL.

When I asked about the meaning, he pointed us to zbone.

where is coolshot when you need him? zbone is more of a west coast oriented site. anyway, there is a funny story behind the origin of the name,which you can read here:

http://www.zbone.com/hts/zbb.mv?archmessage+general+1051651738 (http://www.zbone.com/hts/zbb.mv?archmessage+general+1051651738)

or you can read the whole thread and come to your own conclusion. in order to read the whole thread. first, you have to do a search. it seems that you can't copy the link of a search or thread:

1)click -"new search"
2)select "anything goes" under "Find Topic" tab
3)change date to "January" under "On or After Date" tab
4)type "And A Fucko is" in the "Find Subject" box
5)check the "Search archive only" box
6)hit "search" and the thread should appear.

mr_punk
02-25-2004, 05:34 PM
But "fuckoe" was not imported. It was I think originated by
a poster on the blue site about three months ago.it was imported. trust me, i did it myself.

a fuckoe is simply someone who screws other PLs over by buying exorbitant amounts of a dancers time. how he uses that time, is irrellivant. you're pretty lucid today, sander8son. new meds? :)

fishnet
02-25-2004, 05:35 PM
BTW... this was a good thread. :D

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/index.php/stripperweb/stripping-exotic-dancing/customer/t6550.html?PHPSESSID=0f5c90a2a7ba33fec3253022ea5a6 172

FBR
02-25-2004, 05:44 PM
Fish, I doubt I will win the 2004 award from Mr_P unless I get my ass in gear pretty soon. Times a wastin LOL

FBR

sander8son
02-25-2004, 06:12 PM
you're pretty lucid today, sander8son. new meds? :)

I just looked lucid up in the dictionary. Don't know what to say, other than ive been suffering from PMS for a couple days now. but i dont see how thatd be the outcome. :-/

Niceguy
02-26-2004, 05:21 AM
Actually after 10:30 p.m. I would buy all of ATF's time by taking her to VIP till close, wherein we drank champagne and had a good time, and usually had dinner as there were no dinner breaks. While she could handle the crowd as it got drunk in the late night (close was 4 a.m.) she didn't like it. The two stalkers she got (one of whom I met) were all from late night.
Any problems with guys always occured late at night.

So my intent was to intentionally block all other guys out who didn't get there about 8 p.m. Up until VIP time
she did stage rotations, floor dances and whatever
with some of her other customers. The after work regulars left by 10 p.m. anyway.

Worked for her. Worked for me. Helped to have a big club with a VIP lounge and secluded areas away from the main floor. With 35 to 60 dancers customers can't see who's really working anyway and you have to be a trusted regular to find out which dancer is really around from management.

What happened to FBR tee shirts he had that proclaimed proudly... "I am a Fuckoe?"

big_daddy
02-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Then theres the fucko type I am... a broke fucko who wishes he was a rich fucko :rotfl:

SportsWriter2
02-27-2004, 09:25 AM
A broke fucko can still be an In-House ATM Fucko, the saddest, most desperate fucko of all. Especially when he has a dancer beside him showing how to use it multiple times, paying his 10% on each $50. These guys are sometimes called Little Head Fuckoes.

Spanky
02-27-2004, 10:54 AM
Great thread guys and gals - I was LMAO on a number of the posts!

britfreak2
02-27-2004, 02:02 PM
The word fuckoe is been around. We were talking about it last night with my ATF's roomate. I told about some of the different types and she got a real kick out of it.

Lurker_001
02-28-2004, 11:47 AM
Drive by Fucko

AKA,wannbe Fucko.This poor guy drives by dreaming of going in.This poor bastard has no idea how to be or what a
Fucko is but probably has Fucko tendancys.He will beg his wife at times to go but she is too smart for that.You will be able to pick this Fucko out on the street.He is the guy that drives too slow or sits at green lights.Beware,and always wear your seat belts.

SportsWriter2
02-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Parking Lot Fucko

Spends what he has on the ATF, then leaves rather than see her with someone else. He sits in his parked car thinking about her, wishing he had the bucks to go back in.

FBR
02-28-2004, 12:38 PM
LMAO I didnt know there were so many kinds of fuckoes. This is a great thread ;D

FBR

smooth
02-28-2004, 01:01 PM
LMAO. I don't spend enough to qualify as a fucko... but wait, I take that back... cuz I'm definitely a "bar fucko," a familiar face who buys drinks...

:drunk: :beer:

sander8son
02-28-2004, 02:13 PM
Drive by Fucko

AKA,wannbe Fucko.This poor guy drives by dreaming of going in.This poor bastard has no idea how to be or what a
Fucko is but probably has Fucko tendancys.He will beg his wife at times to go but she is too smart for that.You will be able to pick this Fucko out on the street.He is the guy that drives too slow or sits at green lights.Beware,and always wear your seat belts.

and then sporty's :
Parking Lot Fucko

Spends what he has on the ATF, then leaves rather than see her with someone else. He sits in his parked car thinking about her, wishing he had the bucks to go back in.

How exactly do these guys monopolize a dancers time? now you're just saying any kind of PL or anykind of human is a fucko. i think both of you mustve got skull-fucko'd last night and are suffering some serious brain damage.

SportsWriter2
02-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Sandy, let it go..... I'd drive into a large club parking lot and see guys kind of meditating before and after their club time. I was always IN, do my thing, OUT, and shift gears fast.... BUT, I had a favorite who told me she went to the dressing room and meditated on our time together for 15 minutes before she went back on the floor. I thought "awesome SS!" Then one day I walked back in 10 minutes later and looked for her. The housemom found her in the dressing room meditating.... That's when I started discovering the Zen of strip clubs and what these guys were doing in the parking lot.

sander8son
02-28-2004, 06:14 PM
i think you need to re-read my post.

fishnet
02-28-2004, 07:01 PM
LOL...with an avatar like that, you can't expect anyone to take your posts seriously Sandy. If I was admin, I'd delete that fucking thing...but then that's why Pryce is admin. ;)

cerahas
02-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Um, not to beay my miserably small cock, but it is i cerahas, who invented the term fucko. You can go to zbone.com, and there is the best of the zbb, the board there, in which i devised a 17 part test for fuckoness. as for fuckoes or fuckoe - at first, at this club i frequent, DV north hollywood, there was but one fucko. A middle aged, overly cologned dick. Then there were more so i pluralized the word, but was not really sure about the spelling so sometimes i add and e sometimes not.

and if you follow the zbb, you will see that i now am in fucko territory, having become a "regular" of a certain jedi dancer at the vu.

fishnet
03-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Hey cerahas, welcome to the board and thanks for writing! Although I don't remember the thread or post, you were properly credited on this board for coming up with the term. I believe I even reposted the link about the origin and meaning in this thread. :) And we know about the 17 part test too as many of us took it. LOL. I believe I scored 4 out of 5 on the "automatic fucko" and another 5 on the "may be a fucko." :D We have a lot of fuckoes on this board and a proud bunch of fuckoes we are. lol Needless to say we took some shots at you not knowing the history behind all the apparent bitterness towards fuckoes. In a sense I understand, I hate being fuckoed sooo much that I haven't allowed it to happen to me in a year and a half. ;) Here's the link of responses to your test. If you think you can handle hanging with so many fuckoes, feel free to stick around. I'm sure we would all enjoy your writing and views whether they differ or not. 8)

Haven't been to zbone in ages. As I recall it is a pay site. If I ever got that far south on I-5, I'd head for Vegas so the LA SC info wouldn't do me much good. ::)

http://www.stripclubjunkie.com/forum/index.php/yabbse/t1247.htm

SportsWriter2
03-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Cerahas, you Da Man on this subject. Consider this thread a tribute to your pioneering work.... I like the Spot Fucko term. I might stop at my #5 club on a slow day, find a cute new girl, play with her head, teach her how to make money, negotiate a VIP deal, and do whatever for a few hours. It's a sweet spot in time that may never be repeated.

Isis
03-09-2004, 08:27 PM
oh man this stuff is 2 funny ;D From reading it i'm picturing alot of u guys as green little men. not the alien type but the envy type. sure was alot of financial envy typed out here. in good humor ofcourse but still ;)

This one in particular had me laughing out loud !

Doc, the Remote Control Fucko is a brilliant insight! Some examples:

* The RCF walks thru the door and his dancer is on-stage. She starts smiling and waving like no one else counts, certainly not the next guy with a dollar in his sweaty hand.

* The RCF walks in and a dancer on the other side of the room squeals, then comes running as fast as her 6" heels will let her.

* The RCF walks in and two of his dancer's friends plus the housemom and a waitress go looking for his dancer. If she doesn't appear within a minute, the DJ pages her.

I've got 2 differnt RCF's and have seen and done all the thing SW2 described ;D

SportsWriter2
03-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Isis, I appreciate your insight and sense of humor. The Oxford SCJ Dictionary will duly note that you were the first dancer to confess being remotely controlled. That's a GOOD thing, becauase it's fun for both the RCF and the dancer. Others LOVE to watch it happening. It really adds to the Cheers factor in a club.

Niceguy
03-10-2004, 03:38 AM
I continue to maintain that although Cerahas did create the term "Fucko" someone on the blue site did the term "fuckoe."
(Could have been Cerahas). The present line of discussion indidates the two terms are the same, but I maintain that we should not lose this opportunity to provide two different defined terms for the immortal "fuckoe" term versus "fucko."
After all what is a profession, if not use of common words and jargon (and acronyms) that exclude people who aren't in the professionl?

PROPOSAL TO FOUND "FUCKOE iNSTITUTE" ("FI")
Further we could start a non profit association or society of strip club junkies (and/or webbers). One of this groups major goals (aside from giving all of us high paid jobs as officers of the strip club education society) would be to
certify members who pay dues as nationally competant fuckoes.

I prefer the following terms for certification, with higher fees on an annual basis for "The Strip Club Fuckoe Institute" or
"SCFI" or perhaps its short term letters "FI" for Fuckoe Institute.

Assistant Fuckoe Certificate (AF)
Associate Fuckoe Certificate (ASS F)
Member of the Fuckoe Institute ("MFI" a coveted designation)
Senior Member of the Fuckoe Institute ("SMFI")
Senior Executive Member of the Fuckoe Insitute. ("SEMFI")
Exalted Grand Poobah Member of the Fuckoe Institute
("EGPMFI")
There are alot of merchandise tie in heres with Strip Clubs
especially chain operations. Car bubmper stickers, membership cards, waiver of cover admission fees.
Think of the opportunities for Fuckoes everywhere.

This of course creates the reason for an annual convention
and a tie into the Exotic Dancer convention in Vegas in
Aubust?

Chuck149
03-11-2004, 03:57 PM
("EGPMFI")
I looked that up in my new "Funkin Waggel" Dictionary and lo and behold, there was a picture of FBR and Fishnet LMAO ;D ;D ;D ;D

NVJosh
03-16-2004, 03:04 PM
What the fucko?

Just turned old enough (or just got his fake ID) to go to a strip club. Sits and gazes goggle eyed at the dancers. Has a bunch of money, which he shows by pulling out the entire wad every time he thinks about a lap dance or stage tip...but never spends it because he's afraid of rejection. Eventually works up the courage to buy a lap dance and cums the second the dancer takes off her top.

SportsWriter2
03-16-2004, 05:44 PM
Good one, Josh. A favorite once asked me, "Why do guys my age lose it before I start? Even my boyfriend loses it when my boobs start to bounce."

yoda57us
03-18-2004, 04:59 PM
wear two rubbers and think about baseball.....

Katrine
03-18-2004, 09:42 PM
Boy, you guys sure seemed pre-occupied with discussing the people that actually pay these girls' bills....since $250 for sex is exorbitant for some of you, who gives a FUCKOE about the loserz who are actually commanding attention.....

Maybe the prettiest ladies who you want to come talk to you don't want to spend an hour fighting your off your lubed finger....

I'll take an FBR or Niceguy ANYDAY....

There's fuckoe...then there is just plain FUCKER!

fishnet
03-18-2004, 09:48 PM
("EGPMFI")
I looked that up in my new "Funkin Waggel" Dictionary and lo and behold, there was a picture of FBR and Fishnet LMAO ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's the nicest thing anyone ever said about me Chuck. LOL. ;)