PDA

View Full Version : Lameo Types

Moneywise
02-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Wall Supporting Lameos: These gentelemen have no real sense for why they're in the club. The club is a place where money exchanges hands all night long. However, these guys guard their crumpled 5s & 1s with their lives. A dollar tip at the stage can sometimes drive these guys into cardiac arrest. Just the thought of giving up a few dollars scares them shitless. Yet they're there with the Old Spice/Brut mixture in full effect holding up the walls and turning down EVERY dancer that approaches while sipping on that beer they purchased three hours ago.

"Who blinks first" Lameos: These gentlemen see the liveliness around them but don't quite know how to take part in the fun. They single out the girl enjoying the Regular Fucko and do everything in their power to draw his attention. They've had their chance all night long and didn't endulge. Yet, when the RF walks in Jekyll turns to Hyde. They want to approach the girl but can't for fear of rejection. After all, that RF is on a mission. He's not there to stare. ;D

"May I cut in" Lameos: This is a cousin of the who blinks first" lameo. The only difference is this guy has more gall than everyone else in the club combined. Unfortunately, his tact and money fall far short of his gall. This guy loves to try and intervene at the most inappropriate time. more often than not he'll get a "nice not right now i'm busy" but occasionally he'll get a "you waited until now to ask? oh hell no." This guy means well. He just has no patience and is too picky to get in and fit in quickly.

Malibu
02-29-2004, 01:41 PM
Fuckoes and now Lameos? Where will it all end? LOL!

fishnet
02-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Fuckoes and now Lameos? Where will it all end? LOL!

No. No Malibu. Lameos would be the opposite of Fuckoes. LOL.

Malibu
03-01-2004, 08:21 AM
No. No Malibu. Lameos would be the opposite of Fuckoes. LOL.

But I was under the impression that Fuckoes were pretty lame in the first place. ::)

Richard_Head
03-01-2004, 08:53 PM
But I was under the impression that Fuckoes were pretty lame in the first place. ::)

LOL, good point.

Moneywise
03-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Without fuckoes the SC would be a two-way cesspool of unfulfilled needs and desires. ;)