PDA

View Full Version : The covert art that is CS

SportsWriter2
03-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Some guys are as good at CS as dancers are at SS. What are your most effective lines and moves? Does skill in CS make you a less sincere pereson?

EvilCyn
03-04-2004, 06:55 PM
I know I am on the SS side of things but I gotta tell ya the more you flatter me, and make me few good about my self, the better dance you get !!

Ok now a customer said something to me that pissed me off
He says to me
" I know your ole man (I hate that term) doesn't appriaciate or take care od you well enough"
This is not a compliement in any way to me.......

To try and put down the man I choose to spend my life is not the thing to say to me !!!

Ok did I say anything usefull at all here, or just vent, and tell ya to tell us all sorts of things to make us feel good???

Licks Cyn

SportsWriter2
03-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Cyn, flattery assumes self-interest by definition, so that's CS, even though CS can be FUN.... If someone makes you feel good about yourself, he may have deeply human empathy and insight. I think dancers and customers can sometimes heal each other.... I also agree that putting down something or someone in another person's life doesn't help anyone make friends.

Moneywise
03-04-2004, 11:05 PM
I'm always into softly caressing/rubbing the outer portion of both her lower legs while we sit closely facing each other talking. I haven't seen any other customers do that in the open LD/hustle area. She likes it therefore I ablige. ;D

FBR
03-05-2004, 05:39 AM
SW, I think sincerity for the most part is left at the door both my strippers and customers. Last nite, as I entered the club I saw Miss B sitting at the bar with this dude. He was decent looking and dressed in business casual. I waved to her and went to my table. About 10 minutes later she came over and joined us. Guess this dude had been laying some CS on her...talking about all his money etc. Her time with him ran from about 3:30 to almost 6:30 when she came over to my table. Miss D asked her "Well, did he do any dances?" Miss B replied "Yeah, a couple but the way he was talking I thought Id get about 10. I cant believe I fell for it". In my mind I was thinking, Christ, Miss B, it took you three hours to figure out he was fucking with you? Of course I didnt say anything but I have to admit the guy must have had some good talk. Wish I would have been a bug on the wall...

FBR

SportsWriter2
03-05-2004, 05:59 AM
FBR, maybe he read Yachting magazine in the dentist's office and had a big boat story for Miss B.... In my younger days, I was driving my beach wagon on the highway with several big red stuff bags of laundry in the back. Two hot girls in a sports car pulled alongside and wanted to know what kind of boat I had. They KNEW those were sail bags and wouldn't take no for an answer.... If I ever wanted to be a lying fucko, I'd do it with boats. :P

yoda57us
03-05-2004, 08:15 AM
I don't think sincerity is a lost emotion on either side in strip clubs. The mistake customers make is to assume that sincerity is tied to how much money you spend on a dancer. Many times it will be just the opposite.

sander8son
03-05-2004, 08:24 AM
FBR, maybe he read Yachting magazine in the dentist's office and had a big boat story for Miss B....

That was pretty funny.....

Don't think i've ever really laid any CS on a dancer. Only possible CS i can think of is a "maybe later" or two. And no girls, dont jump down my throat. It was after repeatedly telling paticullar girls "no", and them not accepting that. otherwise, honesty is the best policy. why talk about how much money you have? i talk about how little i have(true) and sometimes will get a discount from time to time. not whining about how little i have, just if it comes up....

"gee, id like another dance, but i only have $15 left."
"oh, well theres an atm...."
"<laughs> i&#039;m smart enough to leave my atm card elsewhere, i can&#039;t afford a 10% surcharge."
"well, how about i do a dance for you for $15?"

Moneywise
03-05-2004, 10:17 AM
lol sander8son. I never even consider the possibility of taking my ATM card in a SC. I take the amount I plan to spend and then see how much I can end up with still in my pocket when I leave. Lately the "still in pocket" money has been on the increase. I get such a kick out of the PL I see being lead to the ATM machine. It&#039;s such an awesome sight!..lol

yoda57us
03-05-2004, 06:24 PM
I sit at the bar and watch the parade: Guy tips dancer on stage, guy buys 3 or 4 private dances before dancer convinces him that it&#039;s a lot more fun in the champagne room. Dancer leads guy to ATM machine with exhorbitant fee.

If men had an ounce of self control strip clubs would not exist...

fishnet
03-05-2004, 07:02 PM
This has already been covered a couple of times...but have at it again. Here is one link...I&#039;ll post the other in a few. ;)

http://www.stripclubjunkie.com/forum/index.php/yabbse/t106.htm

Okay, I was wrong. I was sure there was another thread. Couldn&#039;t find it. Look&#039;s like Lilith had the only one. ::)

Richard_Head
03-05-2004, 08:21 PM
Dancer leads guy to ATM machine with exhorbitant fee.
I bank with Compass Bank, they pay ALL of my ATM fees.

Bridgette
03-14-2004, 10:45 AM
Well I personally HATE LOATH DESPISE flattery from customers. The usual "you&#039;re hot", "you dance great", "you&#039;re pretty" - whatever, is ok, once or twice, but pretty much anything beyond that from the same guy on the same night is pointless and annoying. I know that most of the compliments customers pay dancers are simple BS and/or aimed at getting a calculated reaction from dancers, so I just find it irritating. I&#039;d totally prefer having a regular conversation, which I am pretty damn good at, thank you! We can talk about whatever, but I like to steer clear of too many religious or political references. What I really enjoy is someone with a good dry/sarcastic sense of humor - I tend to be quite sarcastic, so someone who can hang with that puts me in a better mood than I am already in. Of course, above all else, Benjamins put me in the absolute best mood, so how about throwing some of those at me instead of the CS? :biggrin:

Heh, perhaps I&#039;ve been at it too long, but CS does not get far (read nowhere) with me. Talk about your money, house(s), cars, boats, trips, friends, watch, girlfriend, contacts....I don&#039;t care. If you&#039;ve got so much money then you won&#039;t mind spending some for a few hot laps with me, and if you&#039;re not doing so, well, I&#039;m outta there. Talk about your huge dick, love of eating pussy or any other sexual prowess gets exactly nowhere as well - I am not in the least interested in what you can brag about. I know how to find out for myself, if I so desire, whether you&#039;re a good lay or not, so you don&#039;t have to waste your breath telling me. Talk about how caring you are, loving, compassionate, whatever - so what? Are you here for hot lapdances or not? Acting overly interested in me (ie, asking too many questions about my personal life) is also a no-go, along with moaning about your personal problems, asking for advice, etc. Is there anything I haven&#039;t heard? Any CS I haven&#039;t been subjected to? Probably not. Am I extremely rarely still amused by the line I haven&#039;t heard put in quite that way before? Sure. Will it get anything more than a laugh out of me? Hell no. I can take all the BS you can throw at me and either dump it like the pile of waste that it is, or wad it up and feed it right back to you.

LOL! I guess this is why some guys always look for the newbies - they haven&#039;t heard every bullshit line in the book and learned to throw it back yet. Heh, but I encounter my share of guys who are equally amused at my no bullshit attitude combined with hot laps, so I guess to each their own. :biggrin:

sadbuttrue
03-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Want to ride in my cow-plane, Bridgette?

>>>Sad<<<
:D

Chuck149
03-14-2004, 02:22 PM
Bridgette, I must admit that the day we had lunch together the conversation "real". No SS or CS there LOL

Of course having any meaningful conversation with a beautiful readhead like you sitting across from me, when all the while I&#039;m thinking " I&#039;d love to just crawl under this table and put my head between her thighs" is a tough thing to do :o

Oops! did I say that out loud LMAO

Katrine
03-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Although this isn&#039;t a customer, this is CS:

This Iraqi guy I know from bellydance is trying to get into my pants. Today on the phone he told me," I know you don&#039;t hear this ever, but I really APPRECIATE you. I appreciate you talking to me, your beauty....etc"

Why would he think I don&#039;t hear such compliments, and that he calls me at 3am to attempt a booty call is appreciation anyway??

Loserz...makes Punky seem swell in comparison, at least he&#039;s an honest mysoginist

fishnet
03-14-2004, 11:26 PM
Loserz...makes Punky seem swell in comparison, at least he&#039;s an honest mysoginist

LMAO...Gawd...I gotta blame it on a Tequila weekend. ::) Why do I find myself rushing to Mr. P&#039;s defense when he wants to defend himself. :P Katrine, I don&#039;t think Mr. P hates women. He does love sex with them. He is just brutally honest. Somewhat refreshing in this go along to get along world. You can&#039;t accuse him of being wishy-washy. LOL. He says what he thinks. 8)

Bridgette
03-15-2004, 10:05 AM

Only if I get to drive. :biggrin:

Chuck, there was no SS going on during our lunch. Heh, maybe you shoulda ordered the tuna sandwich! :censored:

mr_punk
03-15-2004, 12:55 PM
Loserz...makes Punky seem swell in comparison, at least he&#039;s an honest mysoginistyou got me all wrong :). i like (or at least lust after) women and i&#039;m not that honest. like most men, i just tell women what they want to hear because it seems to make them happy, gets me laid and saves my proverbial ass. i sometimes imagine, what would happen if i ever decided to be completely honest........hmmmmm:

honey, i have something to tell you. i know it you may find this upsetting, but bear with me and you&#039;ll find that it&#039;s really not that bad as it seems. i&#039;m going to be completely honest by admitting to you that you&#039;re in a relationship with a slut, a man whore, a gigahoe, etc. now, that doesn&#039;t mean that i love you any less nor does that mean i&#039;m in love with another woman.

honey, that&#039;s sweet of you to clean my double barreled shotgun, but hunting season is months away.

now where was i? oh yes, you see,honey. it&#039;s like i&#039;m a dog, lying on an old comfortable blanket in his favorite spot on the front porch of a house. i&#039;m basking in the warm sunlight and most of the time, i&#039;m pretty content to just lie here and doze the day away.

no honey, you&#039;re not exactly an old rug. no, your&#039;re not exactly a porch, either. it&#039;s a just a metaphor. you know, you&#039;re going to ruin the barrels of my gun by cutting them down with a hacksaw.

anyway, i&#039;m pretty content to just lie here dozing the day away. however, every once in a while, a bitch in heat walks by the front lawn. sometimes, i have to step off the porch and investigate, but not for long, only 2 maybe even 3 minutes, tops.

where are the shotgun shells? look in the bottom drawer.

now, honey this is important. while, i might step off the porch briefly. i always come back to my favorite rug and my favorite spot on the porch. i think that&#039;s the most important lesson here, honey.

er...honey..did you just cock both barrels of my shotgun? honey....

it&#039;s better to be dishonest than to be crazy.

Katrine
03-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Interesting analogy, you&#039;re not going to get any holier than thou lectures from me here....

Chuck149
03-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Bridgette, I must admit that the day we had lunch together the conversation "real". No SS or CS there LOL

Of course having any meaningful conversation with a beautiful readhead like you sitting across from me, when all the while I&#039;m thinking " I&#039;d love to just crawl under this table and put my head between her thighs" is a tough thing to do :o

Oops! did I say that out loud LMAO

Chuck, there was no SS going on during our lunch. Heh, maybe you shoulda ordered the tuna sandwich!

LMAO your right B I should have but all I could think of was "beaver" LMAO and your right, the conversation was real.
The point I was trying to make about CS is that sometimes customers can be so enamored by the lady sitting across form him, all he can think of to say is CS LOL

BigRed1970
03-16-2004, 06:14 PM
my thing with dancers, or any woman for that matter is that I won&#039;t say anything I don&#039;t mean.... so if I say your hot or that i like the way you dance I mean it. and if I say I wouldn&#039;t mind doing you all night long, I mean that too. but I don&#039;t usually say that because I figure the fact that I am getting a dance from you pretty much says that...... but if I ask a dancer if she wants a drink, or lunch. I mean that too. also I will say up frount if I am interested in a dance at the moment..... I know that you all need to make a liveing and I will not lead you on.... if you stay anyway I will at least offer you a drink.... non alcoholic if you want.... and I will gladly give you a massage..... I find that most of you dancers like to have your feet and calfs done.... they get a lot of use on stage......all in all, I am almost TOO honest, I have ticked off dancers because I have been so blunt.... but I just wanted to save them from wasting there time if they were trying to get a dance.... :-\

sadbuttrue
03-16-2004, 08:01 PM

Only if I get to drive. :biggrin:

Oh, I have such a fetish for strippers driving at insanely fast speeds! Of course you can drive. I&#039;ll gawk...Could u wear that red thing on ebay?

>>>Sad<<<
;)

Isis
03-22-2004, 09:58 AM
i&#039;m pretty content to just lie here dozing the day away. however, every once in a while, a bitch in heat walks by the front lawn. sometimes, i have to step off the porch and investigate, but not for long, only 2 maybe even 3 minutes, tops.

now, honey this is important. while, i might step off the porch briefly. i always come back to my favorite rug and my favorite spot on the porch. i think that&#039;s the most important lesson here, honey.

Problem is most dogs allowed to roam free like that end up coming home w/ fleas n tics ;D

sorry couldn&#039;t help it ;)