PDA

View Full Version : look ma I'm dancin

EvilCyn
03-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Guess what I did today ?????????

Found a club to dance at !!!
It is a hell of a drive, like 30 miles, I worked a half a day shift, made pretty good money and loved every bit of it again !!!!!!!!!!It is not a nasty skanky hole, and I hope it goes well and I will let you know !!!

Licks Cyn

espy
03-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Good for you Cyn!

30 miles is far?? Was it like hopping back on your bike or did it take awhile to warm up?

EvilCyn
03-05-2004, 04:16 AM
No need to warm up at all......... I rememebered why I love dancing again....

I know newness will wear off but after trying to dance in the hole I bartend at, dancing somewhere "normal" where I am only compleating with dancers not alcoholic skanks is just wonderful to me......

I don't work again till Monday day shift so I will let ya know how it goes !!!

Licks Cyn

FBR
03-05-2004, 05:26 AM
Way ta go Cyn ;D Glad youre back in the game

FBR

EvilCyn
03-05-2004, 06:32 AM
FBR, you know this means now if you ever head up towards cleveland you'll have to drop in and say Hi.........

I am so happy to be back at it, We can give good dances there too..... I can not dance in a no contact club, what the hell do I do with myself if I can't touch..... You can watch on stage for a lot cheaper in that case......LOL

Licks Cyn

yoda57us
03-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Congratulations Cyn, best of luck. Finding a club you can work comfortably in is a key to happiness/dollars. Most of the dancers I know drive 30, 40 or 50 miles to work in the right environment.

danhunt
03-05-2004, 12:01 PM
I think this may be an inappropriate question EvilCyn, but I live in the Cleveland area. So what club are you dancing at?

EvilCyn
03-06-2004, 05:43 AM
It is Stage 2 right on the edge of downtown Cleveland....
I will be working Monday and Tuesday day shift 11:30 to 7

So far I really like it there...... It feels good to be back on stage again.....

Hope you can stop in and say Hi.

Licks Cyn

EvilCyn
03-06-2004, 05:45 AM
ohhhhh danhunt, they wont be boring dances I promise !!!

Licks Cyn

FBR
03-07-2004, 08:35 AM
FBR, you know this means now if you ever head up towards cleveland you'll have to drop in and say Hi.........

Licks Cyn

Cyn, I have nothing planned but you can bet that if I do make it up there you will know about it ;D It would be fun as hell to hang out with you.

FBR

Richard_Head
03-07-2004, 11:57 AM
Congrats Cyn, I'm glad you found a place you like. Cleveland huh, if I'm ever up in that neck of the woods I'll be sure to stop by. Isn't the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland? How far is Canton (home of Football Hall of Fame)? LOL, Ohio is looking better and better all the time. Oops I forgot Ohio also has the freeway sniper, that's a bummer.

FBR
03-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Oops I forgot Ohio also has the freeway sniper, that's a bummer.

Its a huge bummer and some scarey shit, RH. The bastard has been having his "fun" in Columbus so presumably Cleveland is low on his radar screen.

A friend of mine lives in Columbus and travels Interstate 270 all the time. I asked him the other day if he was feeling freaky about it. He told me at first he was but after a while you just shrug and hope the odds are in your favor.

FBR

EvilCyn
03-08-2004, 04:23 AM
Yes we do have the rock hall the Football hall and the freeway sniper comes free with any visit......

Lucky that Cleveland is pretty far from where most of this is going on..

FBR is alot closer to all of that then I.........See all the more reason to come up here for a few days FBR....... LOL

Today is my first full shift, so wish me luck all....... Then I get to bartend night shift at thee other place !!!! UGH!!!
What I am getting into ...LOL

Licks Cyn

Spanky
03-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Cyn,

Glad to gear you're back in the saddle again! ::)

Good luck and I hope you enjoy things.

EvilCyn
03-18-2004, 04:38 AM
I have to say I really like the new club....

There has been a few slow days, I am working day shift..I have always like dancing day shift over night, I think its a little more personable and a slower pace...

We are right on the egde of downtown, so yesterday all I did was dance for lawyers....... LOL
I had one go for 11 dances in a row..... I am so not use to guys who don't mind parting with thier money...LOL

It makes the hole where I bartend at night now, just comical, I watch everything from behind the bar, and just laugh now........
I did tell my one manager the other night,
"It's really sad I have to drive 30 miles to dance when I bartend 6 miles from home"

Licks Cyn

NVJosh
03-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Yes we do have the rock hall the Football hall and the freeway sniper comes free with any visit......

Even the freeway sniper couldn't resist the lure of Las Vegas...and now has to be crossed off the Ohio list of "things to do."

I'm not sure where Canton is in relationship to Cleveland, if I remember (I know its close to Akron, if that helps). I went to the Hall years ago and it was pretty cool.

Licks Cyn

Don't mind if I do!

EvilCyn
03-25-2004, 06:12 AM
Congrats Cyn, I'm glad you found a place you like. Cleveland huh, if I'm ever up in that neck of the woods I'll be sure to stop by. Isn't the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland? How far is Canton (home of Football Hall of Fame)? LOL, Ohio is looking better and better all the time. Oops I forgot Ohio also has the freeway sniper, that's a bummer.

Hey they arested the sniper over the weekend, so you a bit safer to come to ohio now.........LOL

Any way got my first comment left on Stripclublist.com this week, and it was a nice positive one.....So yea for me!!!

Licks Cyn

EvilCyn
04-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Well guys, I have opted to not keep dancing at the new club.....
The 14 hr days were just to long, to dance 8 and then bartend another 61/2 hours was killin me !!!
So I have picked up a few dance shifts at the hole again, there shifts are 6 hours, and I don't have a 30 mile drive inbetween it all..........
So I have had to tell a couple customers that I am sorry, I don' do that, or that, and still haven't done bad money wise.....
I'll miss the niceness of the other club, but I have to say, I love sleep alot more...........LOL

Licks Cyn