PDA

View Full Version : re: The covert art that is SS

Sleepy
03-05-2004, 04:01 PM
I was just wondering how common or uncommon it was for a dancer to tell her customer that she "loved" him. I guess she can mean different kinds of love and different degrees of love, but has a dancer ever said you, "... I love you."

Malibu
03-05-2004, 04:51 PM
if you pay me big for nuthin', i say i love you. but it is of course, my flirty way of saying thanks. when u hear it, you know i ain't being serious.

afxturnip
03-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Howdy.

I've heard it quite a few times, but only from my fave who I've known for quite a while. It's always great to hear, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't start making plans for the future based on it.

Yet and still, it's nice to hear it. :D

-afx

yoda57us
03-05-2004, 06:20 PM
I've heard it a few times from a few different dancers. It surprised me the first time considering the circumstances, but, over the years I've learned that many words take on different meanings in and outside of the strip club environment. I always appreciate hearing it from a dancer that I am friendly with but I try not to get to hyped-up when it comes right after I pay her for 10 dances...

SportsWriter2
03-06-2004, 07:42 AM
I hear it a lot, mostly from psycho girls. One of my normal faves says, "They love you desperately; I love you by choice." Know what? Desperately is more fun.

EvilCyn
03-06-2004, 07:57 AM
I've heard it a few times from a few different dancers. It surprised me the first time considering the circumstances, but, over the years I've learned that many words take on different meanings in and outside of the strip club environment. I always appreciate hearing it from a dancer that I am friendly with but I try not to get to hyped-up when it comes right after I pay her for 10 dances...

I don't know if I have ever said that to a customer....
If I did, it would have to be like one of my tops favs, and I can think of maybe only one that I would have, and it would have been more so after like a funny story or something like that.......

I watch saying things like that...........
I am more apt to say things like "you make me wet "

and ya a few have !!!!

Licks Cyn

yoda57us
03-07-2004, 04:02 PM
well, that works to....

NVJosh
03-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I've had a dancer say it to me...so I figured, what the heck...and married her. lol

yoda57us
03-09-2004, 02:40 PM
Actually I had a new fav say it to me just the other day for the first time...does this mean we need to start picking china patterns?

NVJosh
03-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Well, did she say it in the "I really love you and want to bear your children" way, or the "I really love you when you're giving me Benjamins" way?

sadbuttrue
03-14-2004, 11:00 AM
If it's inside the club, kiss her on the cheek. If it's outside the club, be very afraid!

>>>Sad<<<
:D

yoda57us
03-14-2004, 03:25 PM
It was inside the club, I kissed her on the cheek. I think it was an " I love you because you make me laugh, spend a few bucks and you are not a jerk" kind of thing. I&#039;m old enough to be this girl&#039;s father, I have no illusions....

Went back again yesterday, she still loves me....

Kittie
03-15-2004, 01:07 AM
I&#039;ve heard it a few times from a few different dancers. It surprised me the first time considering the circumstances, but, over the years I&#039;ve learned that many words take on different meanings in and outside of the strip club environment. I always appreciate hearing it from a dancer that I am friendly with but I try not to get to hyped-up when it comes right after I pay her for 10 dances...

Is that the same thing as having a guy tell you he loves you while you&#039;re having sex? ;)

yoda57us
03-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Hmmm.....I&#039;m thinking.....

Bridgette
03-15-2004, 10:27 AM
I try not to get to hyped-up when it comes right after I pay her for 10 dances...

Is that the same thing as having a guy tell you he loves you while you&#039;re having sex? ;)

Yes. Especially if he ONLY says it during sex.

yoda57us
03-16-2004, 09:25 AM
how about if he says it after sex?