PDA

View Full Version : ATF Memories

fishnet
03-06-2004, 03:49 PM
This is one of those boring weekends where some pre- Spring cleaning is going on. LOL.

I have plenty of pix of my ATF on the computer and prints. LOL. Too there are hundreds of e-mail exchanges. ::) I started rereading them today and deleting as I read.

Have you saved your ATF's emails? Do you ever reread them? Did you delete them when you stopped doing business? Did you keep your pictures? I'll keep the pix but by tonight the e-mails will be gone. Keeping those is just too PL. LOL. :P

SportsWriter2
03-07-2004, 06:34 AM
I keep everything in the back of a safe. The e-mails are zipped up on CDs.... For the present ATF, I keep a Word file of crib notes, e-mail quotes and selected pics on my laptop. I keep a few print pics of her in my briefcase to cope with the SC jones.... I have a good visual memory, and that's where I rerun the best interactions with previous favorites. I can get dreamy and hard in a supermarket checkout line, but I never really thought of it as PL.

FBR
03-07-2004, 07:01 AM
Fish, my ex ATF and I didnt exchange emails but if we had Id probably still have them around PL or not LOL I have several from the various flockettes, mostly Miss B and Miss D though. Miss D's are shorter but more frequent...Miss B's are the opposite. Im lucky to get one a month from her. She doesnt have a convenient means for email so I guess that makes it understandable.

FBR

yoda57us
03-07-2004, 04:00 PM
I keep everything in a safe deposit box accept for the cologne I got last year for my b-day. I do have one brass knick-knack on the desk in my office. My now-retired ATF brougt it to me on her last trip home to Brazil. It's a little brass guitar that she had an artisan on the beach in her home town make for me. It's hard to put into words but everytime I look at it I remember this cute little giggle she used to do everytime she did something nice for me.

sadbuttrue
03-10-2004, 06:13 AM
I have tons of photos and I have some videos of my ex-ATF doing a car wash. I don't want to look at them, because I could easily be RIL again.

That girl!!

>>>Sad<<<
:(

sander8son
03-10-2004, 07:49 AM
whenever i stop seeing a girl or she stops seeing me(gf or in club or even just regular friends) i tend to purge everything relating to them. This includes emails, pictures, their number from my phone, sometimes things they&#039;ve given me, emails i&#039;ve written to them(from my outbox).

i basically try to completely erase them from my life. I&#039;ve sorta stopped doing this though recently, just kind hide stuff away that was once out.

Spanky
03-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Well my current ATF is also my first ATF. So I haven&#039;t had to cope with the ex-ATF issue. I do exchange e-mails and I keep all of them and I will occasionally reread them -- PL status be damned. I don&#039;t have any pics although I am working on that. :-[

I&#039;m more the &#039;feelings" type than a grinder so I have very special memories of my ATF. May sound really PL but my ATF has had a very real impact on my life - very positive impact. I doubt I would ever just delete her e-mails ever. :-\

yoda57us
03-11-2004, 06:03 AM
Spanky, My ATF quit dancing almost a year ago and she&#039;s still my ATF! I&#039;m a "feelings" guy too and I stopped worrying about how PL it was years ago. For many of us, strip clubs are more about making a connection with another person than about the grind factor. I was re-reading my saved emails from last year just a few weeks ago. My favorite is the one where my ATF was telling me that I seemed to be the only person in her life who understood what she was going through back then. I could never dream of deleting that stuff... but I keep it all in a CDR locked in a secure place...