PDA

View Full Version : New to group....hi to all!

mobius7
03-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Just wanted to say hi....I found this group after joining the stripperweb forum a while back. I have just begun my strip clubbing adventure....been visiting a local club for about 2 months now. I'm single, early 20's, and pretty uninformed about all that goes on at these places. Reading these posts is very eye-opening!

FBR
03-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Mobius, welcome to the blue world. We've gotten quite a few new visitors since Pryce added the links to this site. Hope you get a lot of good information from here. Ive been a member for about 9 months and I cant imagine life without SCJ ::) It made me the man I am today :D

FBR

Richard_Head
03-08-2004, 04:37 PM
It made me the man I am today :D
LOL FBR, don't be blaming that on us (j/k).

Welcome Mobius, feel free to contribute.

fishnet
03-08-2004, 05:20 PM

FBR

Actually RH, I think he has a point. If it weren't for his bud's keeping his head on straight, he'd probably be chasing Miss B all over the club instead of having privates with Miss D. LOL. ;) J.K. FBR!

Welcome to the board Mobius. Be sure to spend more time on this side. The more reading you do the more clearly you will see this is where you belong. ;)

Chuck149
03-11-2004, 04:02 PM
LOL FBR, don't be blaming that on us (j/k).

Welcome Mobius, feel free to contribute.

Ya FBR it's not our fault >:( .............. ;)

Welcome Mobius and good luck with Angel ;)

fishnet
03-11-2004, 05:00 PM
WHo is that FNG posting above me???? Oh, it's Chuck making a guest appearance. LOL. :D

Richard_Head
03-11-2004, 07:42 PM
WHo is that FNG posting above me???? Oh, it's Chuck making a guest appearance. LOL. :D

LOL, welcome to the board Chuck.

Moneywise
03-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Whasup Mobius? Welcome to the site. There are quite a few wonderful individuals that frequent this site.
Enjoy the stay. :)

MW

junkieSCJ
03-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Hi mobius7, I'm new here too.