PDA

View Full Version : Cutting off a dancer?

junkieSCJ
03-14-2004, 03:59 AM
Brief rundown: I've been visiting a club lately where I have been getting at least 12-15 dances with the same girl. This has gone on for at least every other week with about 5 visits equaling about $1400 + tips.

It may not be big to some of you, but it's a rather large sum for one girl in a short period of time imho. My question is, what would the girl think if I just totally cut off my dance routine with her? I don't want a relationship or am trying to get any further by "cutting her off". It's just that the dances have gotten tamer than they were when we first started (she's always been low mileage). There's been more conversation and more talking which is good but I don't pay for that. I pay for the grind. I feel like I have now just been downgraded to ATM which I don't mind, but if the dances aren't as great, I have to move on. Sure the girl is cute, but if I put down that money for a sensual dance, I'd like it to be worth it.

Ladies, is this what normally happens after a period of time ? Gents, would you do the same? Or what would you suggest me doing?

FBR
03-14-2004, 06:13 AM
Junkie, shes getting lazy and figures she owns you. Youre giving her way too much money bud for substandard performance.

You could either cut her off and move on or give her a stern talking to, letting her know you expect the mileage to go up not down. If she doesnt deliver, buh bye. Im sure she will act all hurt and offended that youre not willing to pay for conversation but dont worry about it. Its a standard game they play and you just have to learn to play it better.

FBR

yoda57us
03-14-2004, 06:34 AM
Junkie: It doesn't matter how much you are spending (and you spent plenty). You are the customer and you certainly have a right to be a SATIFSIED customer. Some dancers do get lazy once they feel they have you hooked.

I've been in your position several times. I'm not a shrink, a self-help guru or a coach. If a dancer isn't giving me what I want or expect I stop doing dances. I'm not really a high-contact guy so I'm not asking for anything out of the ordinary in a contact club. The funny thing is, no girl has ever asked me why I cut back or stopped dancing with them. A few have remained friendly-we chat, I buy them drinks, I DON'T pay for their time. A few others have given me the silent treatment-wich I fully expected. One has started trouble in the club with the girls who replaced her on my dance card...

You have to decide for yourself but I think takling to the girl is a bad idea. You will just piss her off and, frankly, I think it ruins the whole fantasy aspect of things when you have to ask the girl to do her job...just find another fav.

Happy_Camper
03-14-2004, 07:24 AM
I would just cut back the number of dances. If after one or two she isnt performing well enough for you, change pitchers. Try someone else for comparison and you might someone you find more enjoyable. Then again you may find it is the norm for this club. If that is true, try somewhere else.

Bridgette
03-14-2004, 09:18 AM
I agree with happy, try cutting back on the number of dances. If you get a couple dances from her then move on to another girl, she may get a sudden renewal of energy during her dances during subsequent visits. Some dancers get more comfortable with a guy after a few visits and begin treating him more in a friendly manner than a hot-lusty-we-just-met manner, which may appear lazy, but is actually in its way more intimate. If she sees you suddenly spending less on her and more on other girls, she may return to the lustiness to get you back. Of course she may just drop you altogether, but so what? It's just a dance after all.

NEVER give the girl in this situation a 'talking to', as that would only piss most girls off. And NEVER EVER tell her directly that you 'expect the mileage to go up not down', as that would have the same result but to a higher degree with most girls. Furthermore, saying that, especially if your spending is not going up comparatively, will make you look like a giant ASS, and the girl just might badmouth you as such to the other girls, making it difficult for you to get much attention at all. Yeah it's a game, but you never verbalize that fact, directly or indirectly, while the gameclock is running.

Richard_Head
03-14-2004, 10:10 AM
I agree with Bridgette, my suggestion would be to just cut back on the dances with her and start getting dances from some of the other girls, the way I see it she'll react one of two ways, she'll realize what is at stake (i.e. your $$$) and heat things up again (competition is a beautiful thing in a strip club), or she'll cut you off and you'll be free of her and her lackluster dances.

FBR
03-14-2004, 10:24 AM
Guess I dont know why Junkie would care that a dancer who's taking advantage of him gets pissed. Let her...she'll either get over it or not. And I suspect she will get over it real quick when theres money on the table.

And puleaaaseee give me a break about her being more comfortable with him now and viewing non-dancing as intimacy yada yada. How intimate can you be with an ATM? If he wasnt stuffing her garter I could agree but shes simply being lazy and trying to scam him out of his money without doing dances.

I think the direct approach is best. You could even view it as him doing the dancer a favor by affording her the immediate opportunity to once again earn his business without going through the silliness of giving money to other dancers in order to teach her a lession. Im assuming hes motivated to get her back on track and wants to continue doing business with her.

Anyway, thats what I would do but you guys know more about this shit than me ::)

FBR

junkieSCJ
03-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the replies guys.

FBR: The only reason I'd care is because of what some of the others here have said. It may/will cause a rift between me and the next dancers I move on to. Once that $ moves, I don't want to have problems with the next girl and dancer politics but it's inevitable.

FBR
03-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Junkie you gotta do what feels right to you. Still, I wouldnt worry too much about dancers getting mad at you. As long as youre spending money you dont have a problem. I hear stories all the time about dancers taking very good care of big spenders even if they cant stand them. Conversely, when your money runs out you are toast anyway. ..I dont care how nice a guy you are (and you do seem nice). Most importantly, dont ever let anyone try and convince you that the dancers are in control. They are not. Without your money, they would be flipping burgers at Micky D's instead of working 20 hours a week making twice what the average person makes. Stay within the rules of the club but let your money empower you.

FBR

PS: And welcome to the board BTW

mr_punk
03-14-2004, 10:59 AM
so, you spent around $300/per visit. now, you're feeling a little buyer's remorse, are we? well, the cure is simple enough. stop being a nice guy and cut her off at the knees with extreme prejudice (figuratively speaking ,of course :)). ideally, dancers want to earn the maximum amount of money as possible while expending as little energy as possible in the shortest amount of time. she probably talks excessively and dances listlessly because she figures you're such a "nice guy" (sucker) and can take advantage. sure, she may think it's more intimate, but who cares what she think you might enjoy. you're not really paying her to think, right? and if you were interested in conversation you would have told her.

all dancers can count. once they notice you've been in the VIP room with another dancer for x number of songs. it's not unusual for them to ask you directly or indirectly why you're buying dances from another dancer. if you already have a "plan B" in motion, just leave without any comment. OTOH, if you want to keep buying dances from this dancer. tell her why (without giving away any salient details) you're getting dances from someone else. don't worry about some dancer "badmouthing" you or getting pissed at you. dancers badmouth customers and each other on a daily basis. it's like an intramural sport for some of them. in any case, money is the most powerful persuader in a sc, not a dancer. the customer who concerns himself with DP is a customer who is easily separated from his money.

fishnet
03-14-2004, 12:05 PM
stop being a nice guy and cut her off at the knees with extreme prejudice (figuratively speaking ,of course :)).

I'm so glad you clarified that Mr. P!!! Especially after I just went to bat for you on that very subject. LOL. ;) You never know when someone may take a quote out of context. ::)

Welcome to the board Junkie!!!! You've already gotten some great advice. I'm not sure if I can add anything else.

For me the dancer has to get so into the dances that at least on a conscious level, I have to be convinced she is enjoying herself so much, she would be doing it without the money. LOL. If she can't do that on a consistant basis....NEXT!!!! ;D

Lilith
03-14-2004, 12:36 PM
Most of the people here are in the right ballpark, but going about it the wrong way. Buying dances from another dancer may (and I stress may) inspire her to giving better dances... but I honestly doubt that the quality will increase significantly. Here's why: LOTS of guys have two (or more) girls they like best. It isn't uncommon to see a "primary" ATF and the "secondary" ATF. The dancers know which they are by seeing who dances for the customer first and who gets more money.

In short, you're still telling this gal that her position is secure. Sure, she loses a couple of dances. Big whoopie, that's what she'll be thinking; she still gets tons for no effort.

You need to demonstrate that her position is most assuredly not secure. Do this by getting around 4 dances (maybe five or six, or even just three with a great tip) from a pleasant dancer who gives the sort of dances you want. Make sure the ATF sees you headed back to VIP (and make sure you stay long enough that she sits up and takes notice). Once you leave VIP, don't take the ATF back immediately. Make her wait for thirty minutes or so (not longer than an hour; you want her to dance for you, not think that you're totally disinterested).

You should find that her conversation is wasting far less of your dance time, as she is now competing with the first girl for ATF status and is working to remind you that she can dance as well as talk. Even so, do not buy your normal number of dances. Cap it at no more than six dances, which even further hammers home the notion that you are displeased.

Subsequent visits after this should be quite on par with your first experiences with this ATF. Nothing inspires the best dances a gal can give more than the double-trouble of competition and significant loss of income. Good luck.

Bridgette
03-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Junkie posted that he was getting 12-15 dances with this girl previously, so I still say he should cut it back to maybe 3 with her then spend the rest on another girl on the next visit. If she's got a brain in her head, she will certainly take notice. Getting knocked down from 12-15 to 3 from one visit to the next is noticeable and cause for concern. She may return to her old self on the very next visit. Get 2 dances and see. If not, stop there again, get the remaining dances from another girl and watch. On the very next visit, get another dance from her, and if, after the first, she hasn't reheated, drop her. Like Richard said, she will likely either drop you or reheat.

FBR......my my but haven't we gotten cynical and harsh lately? Geez I would almost think I'd said something to piss you off, but I wouldn't know what that could be so..... It does matter to some degree what the dancers think of you, money or not. If you are a big enough pain in the ass or piss them off badly enough, you will have a hard time finding someone to spend your money on because they will talk and get you alienated or at least not treated as well as you'd like. It does happen, believe me. I agree that without the customers we'd all have to find another way to make the money and most of us wouldn't ever make nearly as much, but the way you express this hints to me that you may be in resentment mode. What has happened to make you this harsh lately? I have read a few of your posts with this "fuck all you damn strippers wanting to make money" attitude. Yeah we make more money than alot of people in less time, for what SEEMS like less work, but you'd better believe that if it were REALLY that easy, strippers would not still be in the minority compared to women in other fields/jobs, and we would NOT be able to make what we do as a result. Part of the reason we make that money is that it's not so easy. Now if any customer is at a point where he is beginning to resent strippers for what we make, he needs to take a long (possibly permanent) hiatus from SCs, and maybe from sex workers in general, to reassess. Remember, you guys are paying our bills, but you are still the ones coming to see us. That door swings both ways.

fishnet
03-14-2004, 04:57 PM
FBR......my my but haven't we gotten cynical and harsh lately? Geez I would almost think I'd said something to piss you off, but I wouldn't know what that could be so..... It does matter to some degree what the dancers think of you, money or not. If you are a big enough pain in the ass or piss them off badly enough, you will have a hard time finding someone to spend your money on because they will talk and get you alienated or at least not treated as well as you'd like.

Ummm...if you spend enough money, they will seek you out regardless of what others say and take their chances. 8)

I too have noticed a little harsher tone in your post FBR. :o I'd stay away from that Pink Site if I were you. LOL. It seems to have you on edge. Of course that reference made by VD...oops, I mean PW would piss anyone off. >:( Just don't fly off the handle like I did. :-[

Lilith
03-14-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm going to respectfully put forth the notion that you owe FBR an apology, Bridgette.

He didn't say anything that I found insulting to dancers as a whole. He was rather unsympathetic to this specific dancer... but so am I. He's totally correct in that dancers will often put up with someone they don't care for, simply to get the money, and he is also correct in that few of us would hang out with a regular if he wasn't spending money. I don't see it as harsh, I see it as pragmatic.

FBR gets a bad rap from some girls, and I think it is totally undeserved. I am the antithesis of what FBR wants in a stripper; no privates, no breaking rules in the club and even no nudity. Yet he has always been one of my staunchest supporters. To say that he paints all strippers with the same brush or treats us badly is unfair, in my opinion, as well as untrue. He's a good guy and deserves the same respect that we ask of him.

fishnet
03-14-2004, 05:16 PM
I

FBR gets a bad rap from some girls, and I think it is totally undeserved.

He's a good guy and deserves the same respect that we ask of him.

Couldn't agree more Lilith with the above!

Bridgette has been on a posting rampage today and gets a bit wordy. All she had to say is FBR is a little feistier than usual... which is true. It's not a bad thing. Just different. LOL. :D

Lilith
03-14-2004, 05:20 PM
Ah. Yes, he's definitely a wee bit feistier than usual, but I suppose that I am used to him and thus unfazed. I retract.

FBR
03-14-2004, 05:30 PM
B..Im not mad at you. If I came across that way I apologize. And Fish youre right as usual. I think that shit with VD set me off but there was some stuff brewing underneath anyway. If shes thinking that way about me maybe others are as well. I dont much care about the pinkies (except for a few) but I do care about the opinions of my fellow blue siters, male and female.

Maybe Im going thru the male version of menopause I dunno. But what I do know is Ive been working too many hours, drinking too much, spending way too much on stripper related activities (almost $3K in the last two weeks or so) and still not feeling fullfilled. Mrs FBR is none too happy with me and I had a couple emails exchanges with Miss D today which didnt help either. But thats another story.

Back in the early 60&#039;s there was this cigarette commercial (note to the youngsters, yes, they actually used to advertise ciggies on TV back then). I dont remember the brand...maybe Camel or Pall Mall. Anyway, I remember the voice over theme of the commercial. It was a very manly voice saying "Are you smoking more now but enjoying it less? Switch to <insert brand name> for real smoking enjoyment" Thats kind of the way I feel right now. And I dont think switching brands figuratively speaking will help. Maybe a hiatus is in order. We shall see.

FBR

FBR
03-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Lil, thank your for the kind words. You too Fishmeister bud. Im good with Bridgette though so dont worry.

Youre right and wrong at the same time if that makes sense. I know you dont do privates or break the rules etc. But you know what? If I visited you at your club Id still spend a shit load of money on you because I like you, not because youre willing to meet me outside the club for sex. I think thats the part some people dont understand about me. My idea of fun runs the full gammut of activities and I try to provide as much enjoyment as I receive. The flockettes understand this...thats why I always have a half dozen strippers sitting at my table most of whom dont receive more than a couple drinks and maybe a Jackson for their time.

Damn, I am in a wierd mood arent I LOL

FBR

SportsWriter2
03-14-2004, 06:52 PM
NEVER give the girl in this situation a &#039;talking to&#039;, as that would only piss most girls off. And NEVER EVER tell her directly that you &#039;expect the mileage to go up not down&#039;, as that would have the same result but to a higher degree with most girls. Furthermore, saying that, especially if your spending is not going up comparatively, will make you look like a giant ASS, and the girl just might badmouth you as such to the other girls, making it difficult for you to get much attention at all. Yeah it&#039;s a game, but you never verbalize that fact, directly or indirectly, while the gameclock is running.

I always talk to a dancer. Most of them are willing to negotiate what you BOTH like. My normal limit is six dances in a 4/break/2 sequence. If you&#039;re offering the right kind of stimulation, the mileage keeps going up for the same number of songs.... If I walk into a club with 20 dancers, I&#039;d rather work with the one I want than go outside my preference zone. The only competition you need to create is with a pretty girl she&#039;s never seen in another club.

All the players know it&#039;s a game, so have fun with it. Tell the dancer, "I like you a lot. I care about your reputation in the club." Then show her how to use her hair and body to screen whatever she wants to do. Girl&#039;s want to have fun with guys they perceive as their friends.

mr_punk
03-14-2004, 06:53 PM
I think that shit with VD set me off but there was some stuff brewing underneath anyway. If shes thinking that way about me maybe others are as well. I dont much care about the pinkies (except for a few) but I do care about the opinions of my fellow blue siters, male and female.i might be off base, but i don&#039;t see you as being cynical or harsh. you may have had an epiphany of sort. VD may have unintentionally done everyone on this board a favor. lately, it seems the guys around here are not so concerned about being "nice guys" anymore. i consider that a good sign.

Maybe Im going thru the male version of menopause I dunno. But what I do know is Ive been working too many hours, drinking too much, spending way too much on stripper related activities (almost $3K in the last two weeks or so) and still not feeling fullfilled. Mrs FBR is none too happy with me and I had a couple emails exchanges with Miss D today which didnt help either. But thats another story.perhaps, you should consider a change in careers. i always envisioned you as a something we should all hope to become one day. a PDOM: Professional Dirty Old Man. the type of guy who sits in the back of the club with a lubricated thumb and a huge tip roll. he always seems to know all the pretty young and nasty dancers. his harmless appearance lulls the new pretty young dancers into sense of complacency. once he gets them into the VIP room and they realize, that under his oversized soccer shorts (no underwear) lies a viagra induced hard-on, it&#039;s alrealy too late. ;)

fishnet
03-14-2004, 07:08 PM
I think that shit with VD set me off but there was some stuff brewing underneath anyway. If shes thinking that way about me maybe others are as well. I dont much care about the pinkies (except for a few) but I do care about the opinions of my fellow blue siters, male and female.i might be off base, but i don&#039;t see you as being cynical or harsh. you may have had an epiphany of sort. VD may have unintentionally done everyone on this board a favor. lately, it seems the guys around here are not so concerned about being "nice guys" anymore. i consider that a good sign.

Mr_P. That was kinda sorta my point when I started "The Pink Site" thread. You "raincoaters" may slap some sense into the SFBs and RILs yet. I for one see light at the end of the tunnel. :o LOL.

I luuvvv this board! ;)

Oh and I guess since you used VD, you are not going with the more PC, PW (Plain Woofer LOL.)

Kittie
03-15-2004, 01:03 AM
Junkie, you said you got what? 12-15 dances from this girl? I have a question, did you and the girl do all of these dances at one time or were they spread out over the night? I only ask because if you&#039;re getting them all at once, then the lack of energy to her dances may just be that: a lack of energy. Lap dancing uses several muscle groups in the legs and can be quite tiring at times. I know if I tried to do 15 dances in a row, I would definitely be wiped out when I got done, hell probably way before I got done. If you HAVE been getting all of them at one time, maybe try spacing them out more. Do two or three dances with her, take a break and get a couple dances from one of the other girls. You give her a chance to regroup and get to know more of the girls in the club that way. ;D

Bridgette
03-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Good grief. And customers complain about dancers becoming cynical and harsh. ??? That door swings both ways too.

FBR, I&#039;m glad there&#039;s no ill feelings as I certainly did not intend to create any. I was mainly just pointing out, in my &#039;wordy&#039; way, that maybe you&#039;ve gotten a bit, I dunno, stressed, lately and need a break.

Guys I think most of you could stand to lighten up a bit.

fishnet
03-15-2004, 10:40 AM
While this is somewhat different than the original post...we aren&#039;t as mean and nasty as you may perceive fron the posts Bridgette. :)

I&#039;ve been seeing my fav a couple times a month for 5.5 months. She has made great money in that time. Things have changed and I won&#039;t be able to see her for a while. I sent her a nice e-mail to let her know what&#039;s up and why I won&#039;t be in. :) I could have taken the: "It&#039;s only business stance" and just disappeared leaving her to wonder. She always treated me right and deserved better. 8)

Isis
03-15-2004, 12:12 PM
Brief rundown: I&#039;ve been visiting a club lately where I have been getting at least 12-15 dances with the same girl. This has gone on for at least every other week with about 5 visits equaling about $1400 + tips.

You say her dances have become more tame.. are they withing club rules now, were the bending or braking them before ? What was she doing before in her dances that she has quit doing ? ???
Have you thought about just getting say 3 dances from her instead of 12 ?
What about splitting ur dances up on 3/4 differnt dancers? 8)

doc-catfish
03-15-2004, 12:31 PM
VD may have unintentionally done everyone on this board a favor. lately, it seems the guys around here are not so concerned about being "nice guys" anymore. i consider that a good sign.

Well......while I&#039;ve flung a few barbs of my own regarding this matter, I don&#039;t exactly consider VD or her sheep to be exactly representative of the gals over there. If I&#039;ve given any criticism to the ladies over there, it was meant to be constructive. I vent here because its a hell of a lot better to get my frustrations out in the company of those who understand me. I&#039;m still concerned about being "nice".

Frankly, I&#039;ve really never had to cut off a dancer because as infrequently as I show up to see any of my favorites, they were always glad to see me and I had a great time (of course they&#039;re in it for the money...DUH).

I&#039;ve also never spent such a large amount of money on one gal where I thought that I should be elevated to some special status with her. Taking a hiatus is great, but the key is to not get such silly expectations in one&#039;s head. She gets $20 a song and I get fair value for my money. Everything is settled. The only string that I feel should be attached is for her to recognize me on my next visit, ask how I&#039;ve been, and if I&#039;d like a repeat performance.

Frankly, whenever a dancer HAS done something to piss me off (that VIP room experience in Vegas comes to mind) I feel no need to make a scene about it. I just say that I&#039;m finished, wish her well and find another gal, or if I&#039;m fuming that badly about it, I go home.

Nonetheless, I feel that cutting such a gal off cold turkey is the only way to go. Spending good money after bad in hopes it will rectify things will just compound the agony. If that doesn&#039;t get the message across, then why give oneself an ulcer over it. It&#039;s just entertainment after all and not some sort of investment. Like I said, no silly expectations.

If a dancer is clearly giving you subpar performance, then let her laziness and sense of entitlement be her albatross. There are other fish in the sea.

Isis
03-15-2004, 12:37 PM
Junkie, shes getting lazy and figures she owns you. Youre giving her way too much money bud for substandard performance.
FBR

Ouch ! :o I think its unfair to say what someone u don&#039;t know thinks.

Guess I dont know why Junkie would care that a dancer who&#039;s taking advantage of him gets pissed. FBR

How is she taking advantage of him? ???

And I&#039;d just like to say 4 the record I have never heard a dancer refer 2 customers as ATM&#039;s thats a nick customers made up and call themselves ::)

The funny thing is, no girl has ever asked me why I cut back or stopped dancing with them. A few have remained friendly-we chat, I buy them drinks

I think most dancers get the spice of life idea. :yummy:

I would just cut back the number of dances. If after one or two she isnt performing well enough for you, change pitchers. Try someone else for comparison and you might someone you find more enjoyable. Then again you may find it is the norm for this club. If that is true, try somewhere else.

Exactly :thumbsup:

I agree if he&#039;s not finding enough value in the product he&#039;s buying he should shop around though. Telling a dancer you expect more mileage ( especialy if said mileage is against the law or rules) is just going to offend her >:(

And why would a customer want to do that? ???

Besides if the mileage ur seeking is above and beyond the legal norm she&#039;ll likely warn other dancers and maybe bouncers too.

Junkie, you said you got what? 12-15 dances from this girl? I have a question, did you and the girl do all of these dances at one time or were they spread out over the night? I only ask because if you&#039;re getting them all at once, then the lack of energy to her dances may just be that: a lack of energy. Lap dancing uses several muscle groups in the legs and can be quite tiring at times. I know if I tried to do 15 dances in a row, I would definitely be wiped out when I got done, hell probably way before I got done.
Excellant Advice ! :idea:

Also i wanna say that when a customer spent a grand on me in a matter of weeks and moved on I&#039;m be ok with it really, I might even intro them to a friend ;)

mr_punk
03-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Nonetheless, I feel that cutting such a gal off cold turkey is the only way to go. Spending good money after bad in hopes it will rectify things will just compound the agony. If that doesn&#039;t get the message across, then why give oneself an ulcer over it.a "nice guy" would do the exact opposite.

money
03-15-2004, 12:58 PM
This is what I have done in this situation in the past. Granted, I have NEVER spent that type of money on a dancer in that short amount of time. But I usually use honesty. I have told dancers that their dances haven&#039;t been up to par lately. I never mention mileage or anything like that. Let her figure out what I meant! They might be disappointed that night, but they get over it pretty fast. And then the dances spice up again once you get a dance from her again. It is all a game.

FBR
03-15-2004, 04:35 PM
[color=Blue] You say her dances have become more tame.. are they withing club rules now, were the bending or braking them before ? What was she doing before in her dances that she has quit doing ? ???

Isis, welcome back BTW. I know you didnt address this comment to me but I think Junkie did explain what was going on in his original post. Her dances were low mileage (not breaking the rules) from day one but he was OK with that. But now they have become lathargic so to speak. She wants to spend her time talking (but still getting paid for it I assume) Junkie wants real dances...pretty straightforward situation. He flat out says he doesnt want to pay for conversatioin. The delimma is how to deal with that wish.

FBR

Ouch ! :o I think its unfair to say what someone u don&#039;t know thinks.

I dont profess to being able to read her mind. I can only draw my own conclusions from the information Junkie has provided.

How is she taking advantage of him? ???

I suspect Junkie is somewhat of a newbie at this. She probably shifted into her faux intimacy mode ASAP expecting him to lap it up and thank her profusely for gracing him with her presence. Thankfully, he has his wits about him enough to at least question whats going on. "Let me make one thing perfectly clear" as Trickie Dick used to say... I have zero problem with paying for conversation. I do it all the time but thats me. But my benevolence is limited to Flockettes with whom I already have a "relationship". And I dont mean I have banged them. Contrary to popular belief, Im only batting .333 with the Flockettes and Im OK with that

And I&#039;d just like to say 4 the record I have never heard a dancer refer 2 customers as ATM&#039;s thats a nick customers made up and call themselves ::)

Youre probably right. I hadnt heard the term until I started posting here. However, I do think the mentality of considering customers as a branch of the Franklin mint has been around forever. Thats not a critism...you have your job to do. As our friend VD says, you want to earn the maximum amount of money for the least amount of effort. Our job is to try and balance the scales a bit.

Telling a dancer you expect more mileage ( especialy if said mileage is against the law or rules) is just going to offend her >:(

Maybe, maybe not but I agree in general. I would tend to be more subtle but hopefully get the message across

Also i wanna say that when a customer spent a grand on me in a matter of weeks and moved on I&#039;m be ok with it really, I might even intro them to a friend ;)

Isis, Im sorry, I cant believe this one. Id wonder about you if you turned over a big money spender to a "friend". Dont get mad...Im just stating my opinion based on my experience. There are very few friends when it comes to money.

FBR

fishnet
03-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Junkie, you said you got what? 12-15 dances from this girl? I have a question, did you and the girl do all of these dances at one time or were they spread out over the night? I only ask because if you&#039;re getting them all at once, then the lack of energy to her dances may just be that: a lack of energy. Lap dancing uses several muscle groups in the legs and can be quite tiring at times. I know if I tried to do 15 dances in a row, I would definitely be wiped out when I got done, hell probably way before I got done.
Excellant Advice ! :idea:

I would say if she is fatigued after only 10-12 dances, she needs to hit the gym. I often have girls dance the whole shift. (6 hours) Not sure how many dances because we usually don&#039;t count. Definitely 60 plus. ::) 10 or 12 is barely getting warmed up. LOL. :D

FBR
03-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Fish you are da player my friend ;D I bask in your reflected glory 8)

FBR

doc-catfish
03-15-2004, 05:52 PM
a "nice guy" would do the exact opposite.
Sure, if he&#039;s a shmuck. But by "nice guy", I was referring to using common courtesy, not being a spineless buffoon. Certainly you would agree there&#039;s a great deal of latitude between a customer showing no backbone to a dancer, and at the opposite end being a high maintenence headcase to her.

I would say if she is fatigued after only 10-12 dances, she needs to hit the gym.

Damn, my favs give out after about five (they ought to quit smoking). Of course we&#039;re talking full grinding in various positions on a ratty ol&#039; restauraunt chair while wearing heels, so I guess one has to account for degree of difficulty. I wish we had couches.

Then again, I&#039;m about pooped after five of those myself. :ouch:

fishnet
03-15-2004, 05:55 PM
All of my favs have kicked off the shoes and dance barefoot. Much better!!!! 8)

FBR
03-15-2004, 06:00 PM
LOL Fish I always hope kicking off the shoes is but foreplay ::)

FBR

Lilith
03-15-2004, 09:31 PM
Fish, since graduating to the better club, I thought that perhaps dancing barefoot was just a Lilith thing.

It is completely possible to give a dozen (more or less) dances at a go. My usual is between 3-15. Have plenty of moves in your dance repetiore; switching between moves that exercise one muscle group (back and upper arms) while allowing another (thighs) to rest improves your stamina. Learn when and how to interject small comments which causes a bit of laughter (and the opportunity to pause for a few brief seconds). Sip something between songs to refresh yourself.

I don&#039;t know that any more than that at one time would be advisable though. You and your dancer would likely be happiest if she had the chance to freshen up before extending the VIP time. And couch dancing is FAR easier than chair dancing.

fishnet
03-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Lilith, my ATF had more moves than I can count! We&#039;d do three different kinds of dances. Laps, Lazyboys and Bondage Room. ;D Switching up kept us both fresh.

My current fav doesn&#039;t have near the number of moves and only does laps but she knows how to keep me from getting bored. The first time I bought out her shift, tipped her out of rotation and the cattle calls, she wanted my business so much, she was the proverbial "Ever Ready Energizer Bunny." She never stopped. LOL. Miss P would you like a break? No. I&#039;m good. I swear 3 hours into the night... she had stopped for maybe 15 minutes. I was like...Daymn! Girl sit down. Take a break. Let&#039;s talk. LOL. She was so pumped she even danced through the breaks in the songs and continues that practice even today. She does engage me in conversation during dances to catch her breath. She keeps moving so as not to mess with my mojo. ;D I don&#039;t know how she does it. Miss P is a keeper. ;D

Katrine
03-15-2004, 10:11 PM
I can&#039;t run far, I don&#039;t go to the gym much, but dammit, I can dance for 12 hours straight without running out of energy..and not just exotic dancing either....Often bellydancing takes way more stamina...its amazing what adrenaline can do for us when we are really into something...

I will strip until I fall down bleeding as long as the money is rolling in!

junkieSCJ
03-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, I didn&#039;t think it would go this deep in discussion.

Isis ... FBR was right in assuming what I had typed. The dances were all low-mileage type dances. They were sensual when they had to be and when a fast song came up, she bumped up the pace. This occurred for the first 3.5 sessions. After the dances, we&#039;d smile, she&#039;d grab me by the hand and lead the way back into the club. We&#039;d part ways with a hug and off she went to the dressing room.

The last times were not the same. Less of her hands thrown on me, less her doing the "hot breath" routine, less of everything. She&#039;d talk, then do a little wiggle grind, then just sit there really with barely a hint of a grind. Pace never picked up like they had previously. I don&#039;t recall doing anything that would make her not want to do her usual routine because she knows I had enjoyed it previously. I am not the gropy kind of guy, and she liked that. She told me that it made her more aggressive after our first time together, so it can&#039;t be because of that. Another thing that irked me was that once the session was done, she&#039;d walk away ... way ahead in front of me, at a brisker pace. She&#039;d just walk farther ahead of me. The first time I thought maybe she had a customer so I thought none of it, the second time I thought it was something I did because both those times, there were no customers there for her and she didn&#039;t go back to freshen up until later. She just sat back by the DJ. Something simple that I remembered her by previously, but she had stopped that too.

Why did I continue? Well, call it the lure of the siren.

For the ones wondering if maybe she got tired, it is possible, but when we had our dance sessions ... they would occur after a bunch of other dances with numerous other people. She had proved that she could last the number of dances when she was with me.

And I have gotten other dances from other girls at the club, some that were probably even better and got me even more excited. But she had the package, a great grind, a beautiful face, bedroom eyes and the ability to make you think of her on the way home from the club even though you spent a big load of cash. Too bad that too had stopped.

And no, it&#039;s not my breath ...

fishnet
03-16-2004, 08:17 AM
But she had the package, a great grind, a beautiful face, bedroom eyes and the ability to make you think of her on the way home from the club even though you spent a big load of cash.

Junkie from the above description, she has definitely stopped working the fantasy angle. IMO you are being treated like an ATM. Only you can decide whether the competition approach is worth the money and effort.

Your last paragraph has me worried though. LOL. All I can say is: “Danger Will Robinson! Danger!!!! If you find a girl that produces that feeling on a consistent basis, you will probably end up RIL. My first 8 months of clubbing, I wondered why some nights I’d go home grinning like a Cheshire cat and others I’d feel like I threw 6 small or more in the toilet. Then I hooked up with the ATF. Out of some 30 or more meets, only 4 times did I go home without that Cheshire cat grin. I quite literally would slap myself on the way home, remind myself it was just business. I consciously fought with myself to keep from going RIL but she got to me anyway. Poor FBR still gets messages every 5 or 6 weeks when something reminds me of her and I have to talk. LOL. I miss that girl!!!! She prompted me to write this…. http://www.goldclubcenterfolds.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1064 (http://www.goldclubcenterfolds.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1064)
It’s probably what you are missing from your visits. My new fav has induced that euphoric feeling almost everytime too. It’s not quite the same though. FBR supplied me with an ACME Automatic Stripper Shit Detector and an ACME Stripper Shit Repellant Raincoat so a lot of the SS just slides off. LOL. Her spells might last an hour or two while the ATF would put my head in the clouds for a week to two weeks at a time.

mr_punk
03-16-2004, 11:33 AM
And I have gotten other dances from other girls at the club, some that were probably even better and got me even more excited.so, you may have received a higher quality dance from other dancers and you still stuck around? you sound like a guy who knows what he&#039;s looking for in a dance. however, if a dancer stops giving it to you. STOP! :no:

Why did I continue? Well, call it the lure of the siren.er....no. she started to give you substandard dances, remember.

But she had the package, a great grind, a beautiful face, bedroom eyes and the ability to make you think of her on the way home from the club even though you spent a big load of cash.that sounds more like it. you actually thought about her after you left the club? pull yourself together, man. all the more reason to explore other options.

Isis
03-16-2004, 12:03 PM
Isis, Im sorry, I cant believe this one. Id wonder about you if you turned over a big money spender to a "friend". Dont get mad...Im just stating my opinion based on my experience. There are very few friends when it comes to money.
FBR

well it works for me to do things that way. if I intro a good customer who is getting bored w/ me to a friend he&#039;s boredom ends and he&#039;ll most likely get a dance or 2 here n there from me in the future rather than stop spending all together. ;)

FBR
03-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Isis I should have read your post more carefully. I missed the part where you said he had "moved on". Makes sense that if you hook him up he might feel good about that and want to still spend money on you from time to time. I still think, though, the competition for dances is fierce and friendship often goes out the window when it comes to money. Ive seen it time and time again.

FBR

junkieSCJ
03-21-2004, 01:16 PM
So I went to the club that I frequent yesterday. I saw the the girl that I got dances for the first time since the last post unexpectedly. She had seen me from the crowd after awhile, but only after I took a glance at her.

She came around to the side of my chair and said that she was surprised to see me there. She talked to me for less than a minute and was eyeing the crowd while she spoke to me. Previous times would be her talking to me with focus on me (No, I don&#039;t fucko, I let them loose after a song or earlier if I see a guy eyeing a dancer. I tend to check out girls that other guys are checking out to make sure that I don&#039;t fucko girls who guys seem to want a dance with). She left after the minute, back to sitting down by herself in the back and asking for dances from eveyone else but me every 20 mins or so. No harm no foul. I got dances with another girl who gave a much hotter dance and was gorgeous. Guess that&#039;s over. It was fun for part of that time though.

Close to the time I was leaving, I saw a guy massaging her. Those are the guys I hate the most. Massage fuckoes.

Optimist
03-24-2004, 11:46 PM
Awww. You gotta love the massage fuckoe! One a night keeps me limber and chipper ;D I think you got the answer to why she&#039;s changed. She wants to be treated more than she wants to give. Don&#039;t worry. Clearly you&#039;re a cool guy so you&#039;ll find a new, more giving goddess. Next time feel freer to ask your dancer if everything&#039;s okay. Ask her from a position of concern. If she&#039;s not responsive--move on.

pathfinder
03-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Ladies, is this what normally happens after a period of time ? Gents, would you do the same? Or what would you suggest me doing?

I don&#039;t want to be blunt about it but if she is starting to slack off on the dances, then it is high time you cut her loose. She is taking you for granted. Move onto greener pastures !!