PDA

View Full Version : Dancers' take on fake boob lovers

mr86259
03-14-2004, 05:13 PM
I have a thing for big, fake boobs. I go to clubs specifically to indulge this interest. Which is not to say that is all that I look for, but I basically never get dances from a girl without implants. It's safe to say that 9 out of 10 times, the girl with the biggest boobs will get my $$. After all, I may not be the world's biggest stud, but if I'm just looking for attention or a 'normal' cute girl to talk to or fool around with, I can get that for free, or at least without an explicit transaction... :)

Boy, that made me sound like a jerk. Sorry, I'm just trying to get to the point here...

Anyway, I wonder how the women (and hell, other customers too) feel about this.

Lilith
03-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Everyone has a flavor. *shrug* That's half the fun of making up your own mind. I personally won't screw a guy twice unless he immediately takes a dive as soon as my jeans come off. To each his own.

SportsWriter2
03-14-2004, 07:25 PM
It's all good, mr86259. I like natural A/B and I'm a diver. :P

carmenNYC
03-14-2004, 08:28 PM
i like big butts and i cannot lie.

i like to look at hot girls.
and i like a nice, round, tight ass. :biting:
boobs are okay too.

fishnet
03-14-2004, 08:40 PM
I'm with SW2 on this one. LOL.

Katrine
03-14-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm with Lilith on this one...hehehehehehe....

Dont worry mr8675309 or whatever...nobody is snubbing these natural C's......

meow!

Kittie
03-15-2004, 12:34 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong with you being really attracted to fake boobs. In fact I think that's great. Implants can be expensive and take time away from work to heal, so if a girl goes through the time money and trouble to get some fake boobies I'll bet she really appreciates it when someone else appreciates her boobs too.

Zabrina
03-15-2004, 01:20 AM
That's fine with me, mr89837593. If that's what you like go ahead, it's your money.

mr86259
03-15-2004, 02:54 AM
that sounds like a good way to look at it, Kittie.

i always wonder what percentage of dancers get breast implants for professional vs. personal reasons.

Rhiannon
03-15-2004, 03:09 AM
Everyone has a flavor. *shrug* That's half the fun of making up your own mind. I personally won't screw a guy twice unless he immediately takes a dive as soon as my jeans come off. To each his own.

Hahaha Lilith.. You rock...

I personally wouldn't get implants, or any enhancements to my body, because I'm the type that would completely regret it immediately and want it undone. But, I don't knock any girls who have things done, especially implants. I give them tons of credit for doing it. Gods, I'm such a wuss. heh

Moneywise
03-15-2004, 09:06 AM
by Sir Mix-A-Lot sometime in 1992

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes me feel so horny
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupy
I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got back!

I was dating this girl with a little tiny waist and a huge ass -- just a Coke bottle body. We were sitting in a hotel room in Los Angeles watching the Super Bowl, and we saw these beer ads with the Bud chicks -- like straight up and down beanpoles. I didn't agree with that. I wanted curves. We started writing "Baby Got Back" right there. -- Sir Mix-a-Lot

^^
This line of thought generally sums up my stance. ;D
I also have a propensity to dive dive dive. Being submerged is so much fun. :P

Connor
03-15-2004, 09:28 AM
I prefer natural to enhanced and I'm not particular on size. One ex girlfriend barely had enough to fill a taining bra. She did have a killer bckside and when she danced, she could make a dead man sit up and take notice!

mr86259
03-15-2004, 10:18 AM
thanks for all your responses. although for those guys who posted saying you, in fact, preferred natural boobs, hey, that's great, but not really responsive to this topic. but again, it's cool that we like different things, variety is great, etc.

Katrine
03-15-2004, 07:21 PM
I think statistically, most guys prefer natural, are not opposed to enhanced, and sometimes just can't tell the difference when the BA is small.......

Malibu
03-16-2004, 05:21 AM
I've heard mentioned of guys' love for fake baps. One of the turn on factors is that they like the fact a woman went through all that pain to look stunning...for men! Good on them, ha ha!

I'm not personally a plastic person. I'm lucky to have naturally full breasts, but one thing I envy of silicone titties sometimes is their way of defying gravity. Don't get me wrong, mine fall ok (I ain't no saggy mamma just yet!), but sometimes they feel really low when I don't wear my bra.