PDA

View Full Version : Pants, what kind do you wear at clubs?

junkieSCJ
03-17-2004, 11:05 PM
I wore jeans once to see if I could wear it after coming from work, it was not a comfortable experience. And I also heard dancers really don't like these either as it can be abrasive after awhile.

I now wear these lounge type pants, they're comfortable, loose, and also look like khakis.

I've never worn corduroys, are these ok for dancers? They seem like they wouldn't be too bad since they're "ribbed" and could make the dancer feel good as she grinds.

sadbuttrue
03-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Some comfortable scuba gear and a half cup of Vaseline on the outside. When they bounce you, you actually slide across the parking lot to your car. Sorry couldn't help it. ::)

I'm a bad jeans guy. No one has seen me anything else in 5 years.

>>>Sad<<<

Moneywise
03-17-2004, 11:37 PM
I&#039;m a bad jeans guy too. I love jeans. I did once wear a pair of black soft knit docker-like pants. You definitely feel a lot more in those type of pants. I still prefer my jeans though. I have a couple of "worn" favorites I like to wear on those clubbing occasions. My ATF has yet to complain about them since I keep em about as snuggly soft as you can get jeans.

Since it&#039;s getting hot I will be breaking out my silky soft thigh length dress shorts again. The summer is my favorite season. :)

Happy_Camper
03-18-2004, 12:10 AM
Normally whatever I happened to be wearing at work that day. Business casual stuff like khakis.

EvilCyn
03-18-2004, 04:27 AM
As for me when I am dancing, I prefer soft, workable type pants....

Where it is easy for me to center it up on my own, with just the turn of twist of a butt cheek say...

With jeans your on your own to get it postioned right, Jeans has no give , and I can&#039;t do a damn thing about it, if its down the side of your leg.......

Licks Cyn

junkieSCJ
03-18-2004, 04:47 AM
EvilCyn hit the nail on the head with the jeans.

I couldn&#039;t position myself at all when I was wearing jeans. I&#039;d rather not be fumbling down there making the dancer think I was aiming for something else while a grind was going on.

It&#039;s easier with my lounge-style pants. And that is pure talent there with that &#039;twist&#039; and I am lucky to witness it with some of the dances I&#039;ve got.

FBR
03-18-2004, 05:38 AM
Usually khakis and ocassionally a suit. As HC said, work dress.

FBR

mr_punk
03-18-2004, 08:07 AM
They seem like they wouldn&#039;t be too bad since they&#039;re "ribbed" and could make the dancer feel good as she grinds.i hope that doesn&#039;t mean what i think it means.

money
03-18-2004, 08:26 AM
You guys worry a little too much! I wear jeans and only jeans as I do not want to get better clothes all smoky. Also, as far as certain things in the "wrong" position, once again you guys worry too much! I have had dancers "position" it for me, or the get up and say, "you need to adjust it". I always get embarrassed when they say that and I tell them as much. Then they say "don&#039;t worry about it, all the guys do it". So I then adjust it! A stripclub isnt a place to worry about things!!! Just enjoy!

EvilCyn
03-18-2004, 10:49 AM
I don&#039;t mind at all asking someone to adjust makes my job easier, I just like it better when I can adjust it myself for you !!!!!

Ok, slightly off topic

Thee only thing I dislike in softer less restrictive pants are when guys sit to where it is standing strait up, what the hell do you expect me to do now....... I surely can&#039;t ride on that in any sort of way !!! I&#039;m afraid I am gonna bend it half, and after that are ya really gonna want more dances....LOL

BTW keys in the pocket really suck, and cell phones clipped on the side, and for girls like me who wear alot of stockings they are a killer, I have ruined more brand new fishnets on cell phones then you would believe....

Licks Cyn

mr_punk
03-18-2004, 01:22 PM
I have had dancers "position" it for me, or the get up and say, "you need to adjust it".as far as i am concerened, the former will make more money than the latter, depending on the frequency of the adjustments.

Katrine
03-18-2004, 01:57 PM
My ass is a hardened maze of callouses...yet has a smooth, rich subtle feel and appearance....jeans don&#039;t faze me and my soft bits are covered....wear what you want...

aggieed
03-18-2004, 02:53 PM
You guys wear pants? :o

Back in the beginning I always wore nice slacks in the club. Then one afternoon, I stopped by a Discount Tire store next door to my second home and decided to hit the club while I waited...I was wearing shorts. The dancer I have with me is doing her thing, and, at one point, she faces away from me, bends over at the waist, and shoots one arm up each leg, with one hand grabbing my balls, and one hand grabbing "Mr. Ed". I&#039;ve done my best to never have to wear pants again...thankfully the winters around here aren&#039;t too cold.

I&#039;m a perverted bastard...I know it.

In any case, if I do wear pants on those rare occasions, I usually either wear nice slacks or jeans.

yoda57us
03-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Shorts as much as possible, sweats or soft pants, never wear jeans unless I make an unplanned stop. I&#039;ve shown up once or twice in a suit after work just to get a laugh out of my favs...

mr_punk
03-18-2004, 05:57 PM
You guys wear pants?most of the time (looking out of my window at the snow flurries). when it&#039;s chilly or freezing nine months out the year, more or less. shorts aren&#039;t an option most of the time, you lucky bastard :irked: ;). a thin pair of pants under a long winter coat is the best way to go.

fishnet
03-18-2004, 06:08 PM
I&#039;m with Jay on this one. I wear the softest slacks I have. :)

Richard_Head
03-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Living is AZ it&#039;s not uncommon for me (or other PL&#039;s) to wear shorts, it can get damn hot down here, otherwise I do usually wear jeans.

Katrine
03-18-2004, 09:36 PM
I don&#039;t know if they let guys in Houston wear shorts, at least not at the clubs I&#039;ve been in...eh, I really can&#039;t remember, I don&#039;t pay keep that stuff in memory....

Incidentally, Aggied, when I was at UT, I was taking a nap on 6th floor of PCL, and some frat guy looking fool came and sat next to me and jerked it while I was sleeping. I awake, and whatadyaknow...he&#039;s wearing khaki shorts with Mr. Ed&#039;s main eye about a foot away from me in full salute....CREEEEEPY!!!!

maui
03-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Ditto brother! In Hawaii 90% of the year we can wear shorts! My favorites are the ones made out this plant fiber called tencil- very soft and sheer.

Living is AZ it&#039;s not uncommon for me (or other PL&#039;s) to wear shorts, it can get damn hot down here, otherwise I do usually wear jeans.

lestat1
03-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Khakis.

percyw
03-19-2004, 04:09 AM
Soft old khakis for the soft young bodies. I was jerked off the other night and it felt great. After it was over the dancer commented about the strain in her wrist. Of course she probably wanted another $20.

I gave far less but wish the tip had also been to be careful with you wrists. If you dance and jerk this way all day every week you run a good risk of permanently damaging your working hands.

I have a friend who can not drive, hold a pencil or phone. All because he worked too long on a computer, not watching how he was seated and how his wrist was supported.

Be careful out there.

percy

aggieed
03-19-2004, 07:22 AM
I don&#039;t know if they let guys in Houston wear shorts, at least not at the clubs I&#039;ve been in...eh, I really can&#039;t remember, I don&#039;t pay keep that stuff in memory....

Yes, I&#039;ve worn shorts in Treasures and Michael&#039;s. The only "dress code" is that you have to wear a shirt with a collar. However, I managed to get into Michael&#039;s one night wearing my normal t-shirt and shorts. I had a collared shirt in my truck but didn&#039;t feel like changing, and I bullshit the manager telling him that what I had on was all I had available to me. ;D

Moneywise
03-19-2004, 07:29 AM

Incidentally, Aggied, when I was at UT, I was taking a nap on 6th floor of PCL, and some frat guy looking fool came and sat next to me and jerked it while I was sleeping. I awake, and whatadyaknow...he&#039;s wearing khaki shorts with Mr. Ed&#039;s main eye about a foot away from me in full salute....CREEEEEPY!!!!

LOL. I&#039;m not laughing at you Katrine. I&#039;m laughing with you. ;D I&#039;m sure it wasn&#039;t funny at the time but omg. major wierdo alarm... I can just imagine that... However, the though of waking up with a lovely woman stroking her bulb right next to me is a bit intriguing. ??? Uhmmm not in public though..lol
I would hope I knew here previously to the stroke-o-rama.

Isis
03-19-2004, 01:41 PM
for lap dances I sugest a guy wear boxers( silk ones do the trick nicely ;) ) and soft casual pants-
like Dockers for example.

doc-catfish
03-19-2004, 02:45 PM
for lap dances I sugest a guy wear boxers( silk ones do the trick nicely ;) ) and soft casual pants-
like Dockers for example.

Yes, I had been wearing my tighty-whities to clubs for years, and by coincidence one night discovered the wonders of boxers during laps. I don&#039;t neccesarily feel more but my skin doesn&#039;t get near as irritated down there when I get a really phyiscal gal grinding away.

I&#039;ve made it a habit ever since on out of town trips to stop by a Wal-Mart and pick up a pair of boxers. I have a thing for the cartoon character ones myself.

http://www.webundies.com/images/um035l26r.jpg

Chuck149
03-19-2004, 04:13 PM
I joined the raincoat crowd and just wear a raincoat and the bottoms of long pants duct taped to my knees ;D It makes for interesting conversations in VIP :D

NVJosh
03-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Nothing comes between me and my Calvins....except for all that hair. :(

Mr.Bobo
03-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Normally, I wear khakis or dress pants. Jeans can be very uncomfortable, unless they are really baggy and broken in.

Incidentally, I&#039;ve recently had several girls tell me to wear jogging pants and one last Friday said to me that I "should wear sweat pants next time I come in and we&#039;ll take care of you".... Ummm, I think I would feel like a complete loser walking into the club in sweats, but it seems it would have some serious benefits ;)