PDA

View Full Version : Question for other customers

jeepcane
03-19-2004, 02:51 PM
I had a situation come up recently that had never really encountered. The SC I tend to frequent most has two sections, one is a semi sports bar and the other of course is for the dancers. On the afternoon in question I had stopped by the sports section with really no intention of going next door. I chatted with a few of the regulars for a bit and Ms K, came in from the dancer side. Ms K, is an RN, full time and dances on her day off. I like her, and while not an ATF, she is fun and I certainly have given her dances in the past. She has never been a whiner, but that afternoon she was bitching about not making money next door and asked me if I would stop by before I left. I, being me, of course agreed to do so. I knew that she was having a tough economic time, since according to her, (she volunteered the information) she had just moved our from an abusive boyfriends place and had gotten a place of her own. However, before I left to go next door, I met a new guy at the bar that informed me that he had come up to see the place that his girlfriend dances. The plot thickens. When I went next door, Ms K was in VIP, and when she came out, she went over to the guy and gave him her money. She did this secretively, so no one would notice, but I just happened to catch her doing it. Don't get me wrong, I really don't care about the personal life of any dancer at that SC. I believe it is none of my business and I like keeping it that way, however, I really don't like the idea of finacing a boyfriends "Night Out". I say this because prior to her giving him the money he was nursing(pun intended) his beer and after he got the money he switched to Crown. After noticing the first time, I watched as she would make a stop every time she came out of VIP.

The next week when she came in she bitched me out about not getting any dances from her the week before. I told her that I really wasn't in the mood to finance her boyfriends night out. I was then informed that what she did with the money she made was none of my business, and I readily agreed. However, I added that where and whom I decided to spend MY money was my business too. Now, I am the bad guy, even with one of my other favorite dancers. Of course I am the bad guy only on the day that she comes in. Just curious if anyone had encountered a situation similar to this?
:o

Katrine
03-19-2004, 03:26 PM
What does a stripper do with her asshole before she goes to work??

Drops him off at band practice, gives him some spending money.

Why the hell are you emotionally invested in this lady anyway? Trust me, she isn't thinking about you, quit thinking about her. There are many other ladies out there. I happen to know several RN's who are also dancers....its much less depressing than nursing.....just move on....

fishnet
03-19-2004, 05:56 PM
I don't think he is emotionally invested, just curious. In any case, I'd say he made the right decision. I would not have spent my money on her after witnessing that. ::) There are plenty of other dancers to spend money on. 8)

Richard_Head
03-19-2004, 06:38 PM
Hell right you made the right decision jeepcane, she's giving you some sob story about moving out from her abusive b/f, then you see her give all her money to some guy (presumably her b/f), WTF is that, you are not the bad guy in this case, she's the one playing on your soft side to get dances out of you, screw her. It's your money, spend it how you want, I'm sure the other dancers will be happy to take it.

.......and the last I heard full time RN's make some decent coin, don't feel bad for her.

fishnet
03-19-2004, 06:41 PM
.......and the last I heard full time RN's make some decent coin, don't feel bad for her.

I think it's about $40 an hour in my neck of the woods. Plus OT and night differential.

jeepcane
03-19-2004, 07:22 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am not emotionally invested with Ms.K. I DO however like the girl and historically, she had never really given me a hard luck story, and as a rule never a whiner. Moving on, was the easy part, what I was amazed at was being put in the "Bad Guy" light by another dancer. I would have dropped it from the start, but I go to a small SC so it seems to keep popping up in the conversations. I really don't care what baggage a dancer comes in with, I just refuse to have the suitcase sitting in the chair next to her. I was wondering mostly if many dancers had their boyfriends and or SO's come into the clubs they work. If this was normal for them or what? Emotions? I have walked away from wives, walking away from a dancer is a piece of cake, but like ex wives, I still like them, just don't go there any more.

CrescentLuna
03-20-2004, 02:50 AM
My club doesn't allow SOs. Granted they don't ask at the door or anything, and I've been introduced to other dancer's SOs in the club, but officially we aren't allowed. I abide by it, though bf did take me hanging off some guy's arm en route from the VIP pretty well [did I mentioned we have the dorkiest system on earth? the route to VIP is outdoors] - he'd also be a lousy customer by not wanting to 'pay attention' to other girls. I also informed him that if he ever did visit I would be paying other girls to molest him throughout the evening - now's he's frightened. ;)

heh, other stripper at SC was a catalyst in ending my last relationship [he ended it], though I'm taking that as a good thing now.
all sorts of stories associated with this topic.

polecat
03-20-2004, 10:23 AM
Now, I am the bad guy, even with one of my other favorite dancers.

They both sound like losers and I wouldn't give a dime to either.

Obviously, there shouldn't be any involvement in where one's tips are going... and that much is understood.

In this case it matters though since:
a) You weren't even in the hustle arena.
b) She instigated a contribution to a charity (i.e. her), which was falsely represented and didn't really exist.

Some may consider this dishonorable, others may consider a good hustle technique. Whichever you may believe in, I would simply argue it's the sign of someone either really stupid or a non-veteran/newbie dancer.

A better hustler would have gotten the sale without misrepresentation. Selling higher value from slower business (i.e. waltz over and offer a longer, fuller attention time from reduced business) is the better method since the end result is the same (dinero), but leaves both parties happy in the end.

mr_punk
03-20-2004, 03:54 PM
I say this because prior to her giving him the money he was nursing(pun intended) his beer and after he got the money he switched to Crown.LOL..suitcase pimps have to eat too. ;D

She has never been a whiner, but that afternoon she was bitching about not making money next door and asked me if I would stop by before I left. I, being me, of course agreed to do so.at this point, i thought this was going to be another customer sc horror story. :scared:

The next week when she came in she bitched me out about not getting any dances from her the week before. I told her that I really wasn't in the mood to finance her boyfriends night out. I was then informed that what she did with the money she made was none of my business, and I readily agreed. However, I added that where and whom I decided to spend MY money was my business too.outstanding. obviously, she had you confused with the average sc sucker. once, she started to show her ass. you had every right to disabuse her of that ridiculous notion.

Now, I am the bad guy, even with one of my other favorite dancers. Of course I am the bad guy only on the day that she comes in. Just curious if anyone had encountered a situation similar to this?you mean, will a dancer resort to using a calculated emotional appeal (anger, acting offended, acting like a total bitch, etc) to sucker a customer? sure. has it ever happened to me? sure. i've met a dancer who used tears. i met another who actually suggested that "we" go shopping. i had another who tried to convince me that we actually had a "relationship". i cut them all off at the knees and slept like a baby at night :yawn:. some of them had an obvious attitude the next time i saw them. they may have even talked about me. i really don't know and could care less. however, i do know this much. it never stopped me from getting what i wanted from another dancer in the club.

I really don't care what baggage a dancer comes in with, I just refuse to have the suitcase sitting in the chair next to her.exactly, it should never be a customer's concern.

Lilith
03-21-2004, 01:14 AM
The really creepy thing about this story is that this sounds exactly like my club. Sports bar side where dancers generally don't go (unless a customer buys them dinner, because this is where the restaurant is), $30 dances and a nurse with a pimp/boyfriend and serious financial difficulties. You're also in the same state as me. If Miss K has long blond hair and wears a naval officer outfit, then this would be weird beyond belief.

You've already had your answer; the problem is hers, not yours, and you owe her nothing. But you sound smart enough to know that already. If other dancers give you flak when Miss K is in, then do as Mr_P says and cut them off at the knees. Bad or inconsistent service should never be rewarded with expensive dances and there are always other dancers.

sander8son
03-21-2004, 10:27 AM
heres my take.

regardless of whatever practices she uses to get you in the LD room....if you want dances from her, get them. if you dont like her dances, dont get them.

i only get dances from those im interested in. i never get pity dances(well, i have gotten pity dances, but they were from dancers that i did like and wanted to get dances with. their sob story may have got me to spend money on them, but i was probably going to spend it on them or nobody anyway). the pity dances i have got, ive never been prepositioned for. they just mentioned to me how slow their night was and i asked them to take me to the LD room. actually first dance i got with my (current? ex? i have no idea whats goin on) gf was reffered to as a "pity dance" by me and my then favorite. ok, im straying off topic. point is, dont get dances out of pity for a sob story, get dances because you want them.

second point(i think): i wouldn't give a crap if the dancer was financing her boyfriends drinking. just because i'm buying dances from her, doesn't mean im paying for his drinking. I'm paying for the dances. If she asked for money for her rent(just the money, with no dances) and then she gave it to some guy so he could drink up, then id be pissed beyond belief. anyway, the lack of point is, who gives a shit how she spends her money. if you are already ignoring the pitty stories as ive recomended it wont make a difference.

they all use deception. they tell you how much they like you, or how they want you, etc, etc. thats not true, so why would you believe the sob story either?

to be honest, id be a little taken aback by those actions too. and would probably question her. but ultimately if i wanted dances id get them.

accept your position as bad guy. you might even get laid because of it.

mr_punk
03-21-2004, 03:12 PM
accept your position as bad guy. you might even get laid because of it. you mean find out how badly her suitcase pimp needed the money? sandy, i'm surprised at you, that would be wrong. ::)

sander8son
03-21-2004, 03:50 PM
well, now that im a sexual predator whos main interest is pimping out women..........

i actually wasn't even reffering to trying to bargain pay for sex. i meant he might actually get laid by some other dancer due to his "bad guy" rap. theres a fair amount of women who dont like a man who rolls over and does whatever they say. by standing up for himself (maybe even by treating her as a subordinate piece of flesh) he'll get the attention of several women who want to be his sexual object....... he could be the guy at the bar getting his drinks paid for by some girl. fuck paying for it.

but punk, your way would probably work too if the price was right.

jeepcane
03-21-2004, 10:54 PM
The really creepy thing about this story is that this sounds exactly like my club.

Same State but different club I assure you, Lillith. This is a very small club in Central Florida. Definitely not up scale. It is sort of funny with the twists and turns this thread has taken. This, like most dramas in SC's and bars in general, is slowly going away all ready, and while I am not totally sure, I think that most of the hassle was about being the girl in question being outed and called on it. :detective:

Most of the time I stop by, is for the sports bar side of the saloon. I do admit however to sometimes being easily seduced by a troller from the other side. I am probably considered a PL by the standards I see here, but I enjoy my own technique, and it has guided me for a long time. I prefer the conversation part more, but still tip for time. I mean one would have to be dilusional to think that an extremely attractive and smart young woman would be alone in life, and to be honest, I really don't care about the reality of her life. She is the one selling the fantasy. Personally, I am glad it's her, because were the situation reversed, I am pretty sure I would not be near as good at it as she. Besides, I have never looked all that good in a thong. But no matter, because for me, I have moved on. There is always others there, and new drama's are quick to be discussed between dancers. Thanks for the time and thoughts on the subject.

sol_de_pr2
03-22-2004, 07:23 AM
You never know what that other guy is up to with that dancer so it was a smart move not to buy her dances.

Moneywise
04-08-2004, 06:12 AM
I had a situation come up recently that had never really encountered. The SC I tend to frequent most has two sections, one is a semi sports bar and the other of course is for the dancers. On the afternoon in question I had stopped by the sports section with really no intention of going next door. I chatted with a few of the regulars for a bit and Ms K, came in from the dancer side. Ms K, is an RN, full time and dances on her day off. I like her, and while not an ATF, she is fun and I certainly have given her dances in the past. She has never been a whiner, but that afternoon she was bitching about not making money next door and asked me if I would stop by before I left. I, being me, of course agreed to do so. I knew that she was having a tough economic time, since according to her, (she volunteered the information) she had just moved our from an abusive boyfriends place and had gotten a place of her own. However, before I left to go next door, I met a new guy at the bar that informed me that he had come up to see the place that his girlfriend dances. The plot thickens. When I went next door, Ms K was in VIP, and when she came out, she went over to the guy and gave him her money. She did this secretively, so no one would notice, but I just happened to catch her doing it. Don't get me wrong, I really don't care about the personal life of any dancer at that SC. I believe it is none of my business and I like keeping it that way, however, I really don't like the idea of finacing a boyfriends "Night Out". I say this because prior to her giving him the money he was nursing(pun intended) his beer and after he got the money he switched to Crown. After noticing the first time, I watched as she would make a stop every time she came out of VIP.

The next week when she came in she bitched me out about not getting any dances from her the week before. I told her that I really wasn't in the mood to finance her boyfriends night out. I was then informed that what she did with the money she made was none of my business, and I readily agreed. However, I added that where and whom I decided to spend MY money was my business too. Now, I am the bad guy, even with one of my other favorite dancers. Of course I am the bad guy only on the day that she comes in. Just curious if anyone had encountered a situation similar to this?
:o

WoW jeepcane. :o Though I have never encountered that with my fave I would have done the exactsame thing you did. If she doesn't like it holla at your boy later when your attitude changes. Her BF has come in on occasion and gets rather jealous when he sees her chillin with me. Dude, get over it. I'm paying most of your rent. Well, I was up until two weeks ago when she kicked him out. Go girl go. He has made statements to her to the effect of "I know you like him" and even found my number I had given her on a napkin and threatened to call it. Please do..lol It's a good thing she has it memorized.