PDA

View Full Version : Titan vs Jack Rabbit

SportsWriter2
03-21-2004, 07:02 PM
These two toys compete in the under $30 market. Each has a rotating shaft in the dildo and a separately controlled vibrating arm for clit stimulation.

The Titan ($28) is purple with thick veins in the dildo shaft. The stimulator arm looks like it came from some alien crustacean. I tried it on a girl who likes to play rough and is VERY hard to get off. She called it "the alien" and it got her in six minutes (full power to the dildo, 3/4 to the stimulator arm).

The Jack Rabbit ($27) is mostly pink and lovable. I gave it to a girl who prefers GENTLE. The dildo shaft has a clear bulge with beads inside at about G-spot depth. JR got her in one minute (full power to the dildo, 2/3 to the arm). She also liked running both controls on low (sub-orgasmic) while she watched a movie.

The girl who liked the Titan would probably have liked the JR, but not vice versa. Both toys are powered by three C batteries.

The Titan girl still needs me, cuz I kept the toy. I think I lost the JR girl.

LauraLove
04-13-2004, 10:29 AM
I'd go for the more powerful toy myself. I've got used to my rabbit and it still works for me but not as wonderfuly as before. I think I played with it too much ;D
So I put it away for awhile and am sticking to the real thing for now :P I figure I'll pull it out in a few months and maybe it will have regained it's amazing powers :genie:

SportsWriter2
07-12-2004, 05:46 AM
Another test, this time the Honey Bear ($39). Note: This class of toy is often named for the character on the clit stimulator arm.

HB takes four C batteries. The last 2-3 inches thrust in and out (see for professional grade thrusters). The tester gave the dildo a hand job with Wet Lite and eased it in slowly. After turning on the thruster and stimulator arm vibrator to half speed, she came in less than two minutes, then felt wave after wave.

Note: You can hold this in with one hand, so she was able to do other fun things at the same time.

After 20 minutes of continuous stimulation, she felt the battery pack on HB: "I didn't know batteries could get this hot." She pulled the dildo out and said, "I shot all over the sheet." I'm thinking an ejaculation, but it's blood. "My period isn't due for at least 10 days," she added.

The thrusting dildo had been slamming her cervix, but she liked it, so she didn't stop. It was probably an abrasion. She stuck in a tampon and said it didn't hurt at all.

I like the Jack Rabbit more as a toy (very efficient design), but I liked this tester more than the others. Wow! :o

SportsWriter2
07-17-2004, 04:47 AM
My Honey Bear tester agreed to try the new Jack Rabbit, still $27 but now with a reversing button for the "twister" shaft.

She concluded that you should get both, start with either one, then change to the other when the first doesn't make it for you. When the second one starts to lose its effect, go back to the first.

She also pointed out that neither can give you the full effect of real doggy style ("pull my hair and make me arch my back") or Asian cowgirl pounding. But hey, you all probably knew that anyway. :D

SportsWriter2
09-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Update: The Titan overheated and wouldn't shut off. We had to open the battery case and dump one out. Kiss that toy good-bye. :-*

FBR
09-01-2004, 05:26 PM
SW, dont depend on modern technology. It will disappoint you every time. Im sure your women would rather you be a back to basics guy anyway ;) I know Miss D refuses toy play. Ive offered multiple times. Her response is..."FBR I can have this cold inanimate object on the one hand and your tongue on the other. Its one of those DUH choices". What could I do other than smile

FBR ;D

SportsWriter2
09-01-2004, 06:03 PM
FBR, I give a girl an old shirt, a new toy, and a nice note. Playing with the toy once creates a connection with me. That way they don't always need to call when they want to feel close to someone.

FBR
09-01-2004, 06:11 PM
SW LOL Somehow I still stuggle with making the electromechanical connection. However I continue to read your posts for inspiration. I know its within me somehow to reach that zenith ::) :P

FBR

Katrine
09-02-2004, 02:06 PM
If you havn't already started with the toys, don't bother. My vibrator collection has been the ruin of many decent relationships with men.

Why do you guys feel such a need to make me come with your might (bleh!) cock? Its so much easier to let good modern technology play a part in bed!

meow.....

polecat
09-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Why do you guys feel such a need to make me come with your might (bleh!) cock? Its so much easier to let good modern technology play a part in bed!
Because good, modern technology still hasn't perfected how to keep your neck and back arched from a good, strong hair pulling and random ass slap, nor how to pin both of your wrists firmly behind your head when coming in from the other angle. ;)

In all seriousness though, I love toy play with a woman... and have used a series of g-spotters, vibrators and dildos all with great enjoyment. Worst case scenario is- my lady has a lightly hairy chest and shaved back to carress while I'm leaning over one leg doing all the work.