PDA

View Full Version : Looks, Personality, or Mileage?

LapOfLuxury
03-22-2004, 10:51 AM
So who would be most likely to get more of your money?

The drop-dead gorgeous dancer?

The sweetheart personality?

Or the one who is very liberal in the booth?

Of course you'd like to have all three in one package, but what is more important to you?

afxturnip
03-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Just my two cents...

Personality is king. The other two are of less importance to me.

Of course, when you have all three you are very lucky, and I am a lucky patron.

-afx

Moneywise
03-22-2004, 12:12 PM
I's all about the personality baby! Then again, Looks are somewhere in a close second. I just couldn't see myself dropping twentys on Roseanne Barr. Mileage comes in third only because I know I will get that as I am selective and would have done my homework prior to any face to face action.

Isis
03-22-2004, 01:05 PM
good poll :thumbsup: I picked the 1st option btw.

Lilith
03-22-2004, 01:28 PM
In my experience, the majority of customers are Personality/Mileage/Looks, with Mileage/Looks/Personality and Looks/Personality/Mileage coming in second and third, respectively.

bibacle
03-22-2004, 01:42 PM
definately personality...first I look into her eyes to see if there is a "there" there. Then I smile and see if she smiles back. If she doesn't make eye contact or smile at me...its a no-go,

Once through that I'll talk and see if she has a good personality.

I don't think anyone lasts long in the stripping business unless they have the looks. And I can't believe the number of women who think the looks will make them money and dance by just going through the motions.

wait2play
03-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Personality, personality, personality. If she doesn't care enough to connect with me, she's not going to get my money. I look for eye contact hwen they're on stage, but it is a "must" if thet're asking me if I want a dance. She can't be asking me and looking around the room for another ATM at the same time. Looks is last for me, most dancers are already s beauty in mind becasue they have the conficence to do what they're doing.

polecat
03-22-2004, 02:48 PM
In my experience, the majority of customers are Personality/Mileage/Looks

And I'd say your experience serves you well. ;)

Personality, Mileage, Looks get's my vote. (with looks being a faaaar 3rd).

Someone who is an absolute JOY to be around, as well as has no severe boundry issues whereas human contact is involved makes for the best stripclub dancers. Huggy, touchy-feely dancers that are other worldly sweet and personable make-up all those I'll take the time to visit... above and beyond the barbie dolls on parade that prefer to keep their distance or are otherwise colder/mechanical.

NVJosh
03-22-2004, 03:49 PM
PC and I are on the same page on this one.

jeepcane
03-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Definitely Personality, Looks, then Mileage. Just my opinon, I could be wrong.

sol_de_pr2
03-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Looks, Mileage and Personality, in that order. No use having a great personality if you're ugly and don't deliver a great dance ;D

sadbuttrue
03-23-2004, 05:39 AM
Looks, personality, mileage for me.

I probably will not even look at you unless the face thing happens. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course.

Personality next. If you have a nasty, mean personality, you can go sit on someone else's face for all I care.

Mileage last. If you are slim and a little flexible, the other two things are going to make it work for me.

>>>Sad<<<
;)

doc-catfish
03-23-2004, 07:34 AM
I&#039;m definitely a &#039;personality&#039; kind of customer, but as some have made note of, without the other two considerations, there&#039;s really nothing that would distinguish a dancer from a civilian woman. A lot of civilian women would make great strippers if they ever had the nerve to try it.

The "perfect" dancer needs just the right combination of the three. Maybe we should have divied up the three choices percentage wise.

For me it would be: Personality 50%, Looks 30%, Mileage 20%.

Mr.Bobo
03-23-2004, 03:17 PM
For me, when in a new club or a new crop of girls it is really a three step screening process in determining who will separate me from the majority of my money on a given night. Looks are the first key because obviously it is the first thing you have to go on when assessing the field. I&#039;ll usually eliminate half or more of the girls in the club just based on looks. After that, some of the girls who have met my looks criteria will eliminate themselves with poor attitude/personality or by using the ol&#039; "wanna dance" routine. The ultimate test is the lap... but I don&#039;t necessariy just go with the highest mileage girl. as we all know alot goes into the quality of a lap dance, and many lower mileage dances are far more memorable than those with extras... (not to say I don&#039;t enjoy a few extras here and there). So if I&#039;m not satisfied with the lap, I&#039;ll try another girl untill I find one who make me happy.

SportsWriter2
03-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Looks/Personality/Mileage. I don&#039;t care what the absolute mileage is, as long as it&#039;s more than anyone else is getting. All she has to say is "only for you" and I&#039;m happy. :)

Katrine
03-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Looks/personality/mileage for me too as a customer, which I am approx 3x a month....if I am going to take the time and energy for a dance, I really want her to look really good and be sexy. Since I&#039;m a chiq I don&#039;t really care about mileage, my stuff is not on the outside where it can be easily rubbed...meow!

Sleepy
03-25-2004, 07:03 PM
Personality #1, Looks #2, Mileage #3.

Personality overcomes deficits in looks and mileage for me.

yoda57us
03-30-2004, 05:46 PM
Personality, looks, mileage. Without #1 I&#039;m never going to find out about #3.

seraya
03-31-2004, 05:09 PM
Interesting!

Seraya.

pathfinder
03-31-2004, 10:34 PM
Looks, Mileage, Personality

NVJosh
04-01-2004, 11:59 AM
What I find interesting is that mileage is not the emphasis (only 5 of 38 votes at present) and that the rest are relatively evenly split.

SportsWriter2
04-01-2004, 01:24 PM
For me, it&#039;s not so much "looks" as "the look I like." Then I like a certain level of mileage, but not more, at least not right away. And it&#039;s not so much "personality" as a slightly shy, intimate conversational style.

The_Oceans
04-06-2004, 05:17 PM
Great poll! I went Personality/Looks/Mileage myself. While Looks get the dancer to the door, and Mileage opens it, Personality is what closes it behind you and gets you my repeat business.

On a 1-10 scale, I&#039;d rather get a "7"-mileage dance with a "7"-looks woman if her personality scores a "10", rather than a "10"-mileage with a "10"-looker with zero personality.