PDA

View Full Version : Face or Body?

LapOfLuxury
03-22-2004, 02:52 PM
Of course you'd prefer both in one package, but which is more important to you? A great face or a killer body?

bibacle
03-22-2004, 02:56 PM
This goes along with the other thread about personality/looks/mileage.

Since personality is the key, unless your boobs carry your personality, the only way anyone can judge it is by looking at your face.

You wouldn't be hired if you didn't have a good body. There are some personal tastes, of course, just as there are with faces, but if you don't make eye contact and MEAN IT, buh=bye. I may look, but I won't spend.

oddjob
03-22-2004, 03:07 PM
I can think of a lot of girls with killer bodies, but not-so-hot faces. They just don't do it for me.

NVJosh
03-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Face all the way (how can I tell if they she is a redhead if I'm not looking at her face?). In clubs and out. My fantasy women all have beautiful faces, and I go to clubs for fantasy, so why should I compromise there?

mr_punk
03-22-2004, 04:55 PM
the latter. i'll take a stripper with an average face and an exceptionally tight & toned, workout body over a stripper with a exceptional face and an average body.

Katrine
03-22-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm curious, Punky, as to what type of look you prefer a stripper to have? Besides toned body.......

jeepcane
03-22-2004, 06:01 PM
Wow, killer question, especially with only two options. I hope I can reply without sounding too much like a "I read Playboy for the articles" type, but......give me the right combination of 1. personality, yes first and foremost, then 2. eyes, (I tend to look directly into eyes, so I won&#039;t look like a perv, lol) 3. long legs. and >poof< this not so handsome prince, turns into a box of rocks stupid person just waiting to be picked. It&#039;s just what I do, and I am good at it. Plus I refuse to rise above my level of competence and thus am able to rationalize that it is also my duty and purpose in life. :cloud9:

sol_de_pr2
03-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Body. Face is important but once a dancer captivates a guy with her pretty face if she resembles a flagpole from the neck down well... "maybe later" ;D

mr_punk
03-22-2004, 10:02 PM
I&#039;m curious, Punky, as to what type of look you prefer a stripper to have? Besides toned body.......a pulse and a full set of teeth would be a start.....you&#039;re kidding, right? with my looks i don&#039;t think i can afford to be that picky ;D. seriously, beyond a very nice body. my preferences in the sc are pretty liberal.

hair: it&#039;s really doesn&#039;t matter. long or short. any color is fine, even green. :)

height: i prefer tall over short, but a good leg-to-torso ratio is more important. also, if she&#039;s tall. she absolutely has to have a graceful walk. no herman munsters, please. :)

race: no particular preference. i&#039;ve bought dances from just about every group at one time or another.

boobs: no particular preference for natural or bolt-ons as long as they are proportional with the overall look of her body. the only thing i dislike about implants is that women sometimes have a tendency to go a bit overboard. for example, jumping from a B cup to a DD cup and she doesn&#039;t have enough fat or skin to quite handle the implant. i prefer a subtle and more natural-looking boob job, rather than one that just screams, "hey! my boobs are so fake!".

tattoos or piercings: well, i can&#039;t say that i dislike them, while having some body modification of my own. for tattoos, it depends on the placement and how aesthetically pleasing it is to my eye and how well it fits in with her overall look. as for piercings, i look for the same qualities.

make-up: as long as it isn&#039;t heavy, but i prefer as little as possible.

sadbuttrue
03-23-2004, 05:29 AM
Absolutely face first! But she then needs to be slim and we go from there.

>>>Sad<<<
:D

sander8son
03-23-2004, 10:10 AM
in general. SC or not, im a big face fan. thats the most important thing to me.

doc-catfish
03-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Since the eyes are to me a dancer&#039;s most powerful weapon then I&#039;d have put a slight preference towards face. No more than 60/40 though.

:yuck:
The fact of the matter is, if either attribute is downright repulsive looking, then the other one being perfect isn&#039;t going to make up for it. I&#039;d much rather spend my money on a gal whose face and body are both just "OK".

Mr.Bobo
03-23-2004, 04:08 PM
If you&#039;re talking about getting laps, then the body takes precedence.

SportsWriter2
03-23-2004, 04:15 PM
I&#039;m with sad on this one.

Richard_Head
03-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Both important, but I&#039;d put it 70-30 in favor of the killer bod for me, LOL if the face sucks I&#039;ll just concentrate on the killer bod.

Sleepy
03-23-2004, 11:28 PM
I can think of a lot of girls with killer bodies, but not-so-hot faces. They just don&#039;t do it for me.

Same here. Face for me.

LapOfLuxury
03-24-2004, 07:52 AM
My weakness is for beautiful faces. I voted "Face."

MeganS
03-25-2004, 09:37 AM
From a chick&#039;s standpoint, I&#039;m gonna go with face. But since I&#039;m going to be starting school this fall (hopefully, maybe spring) and I&#039;m interested in health, fitness and nutrition, I&#039;m starting to get annoyed with blatently fat dancers. Women can&#039;t help nasty saggy boobs (thus I&#039;m getting a boob job, May 12th, yay!) so I don&#039;t hold that against them.

But there&#039;s no reason why women who get naked for a living can&#039;t stay in shape. Most dancers I see are stuffing their faces with junk. Blegh. (sorry to any pinkies I might have offended, just my opinion)

* Now that I realize I&#039;m just sitting on my ass in front of a comp, I&#039;m gonna get up, make my four mile roundtrip hike to the tanning salon (can&#039;t drive any ways), come back, work out, clean house, and take poochy for a walk also. Head my own advice!*

polecat
03-25-2004, 10:36 AM
I have to go with Body... mainly because I can&#039;t find myself faulting someone for losing the genetic lottery.

Body is at least something anyone can improve or make sexy. Time, exercise, proper diet, gym/yoga, etc.etc.. anyone can have a rockin&#039; body.. someone that has at least taken the effort to look as good as they can earns my dollars over someone born with a barbie doll face.

Chuck149
03-28-2004, 12:21 PM
It&#039;s the Face first for me then the ASS.... oh, :-[ the ass is part of the body, so I guess for me it&#039;s "face first into the ass" LMAO

FBR
03-28-2004, 02:26 PM
If I have to choose Id say face first. However, Im more interested in the entire package. Im willing to compromise in either catagory (to a point) if the overall combinattion works. Personality is a biggee for me also. Hanging out and talking is part of the experience for me. If all she can say is "Wanna dance?" and cant talk about anything intelligent I will lose interest quickly.

FBR

Malibu
03-29-2004, 03:42 AM
Megan, I do agree with you to an extent that a lot of strippers should look after themselves. However, I&#039;m not against the chub. Guys like a lot of variety and I also like to see women in all shapes and sizes myself. BUT I do not like it when they neglect themselves (e.g. don&#039;t comb their hair, don&#039;t make an effort to work out, etc). It&#039;s as though it takes nuthin&#039; to be an exotic dancer and it kinda makes me feel bad about my job sometimes too.

randompl
03-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Definitely face for me. If she has a really pretty face I can overlook a not so great body, but not vice versa. Of course, it&#039;s always nice when both are perfect. :) The only things that might make me not like her body are obviously fake breasts or a lot of tattoos. Or I guess if she weighs over 200 lbs but then she probably wouldn&#039;t be working in a SC lol.

blondhottie
03-30-2004, 01:32 PM
I voted for face. The body can always be improved by dieting, exercising, and getting breast implants. Many strippers have great bodies, but not many have gorgeous faces.

If a girl has a pretty face but weighs 200 pounds, not very many clubs are going to hire her. However, many clubs will hire a dancer with a great body and an average or ugly face.

pathfinder
03-31-2004, 11:09 PM
I will go with face then body. But I will take a medium face with a great body too.