PDA

View Full Version : Dancers doing the fuckoing?

junkieSCJ
03-24-2004, 11:13 PM
Ok, I thought I hated the massage fucko the most. But I think the dancer doing the fuckoing may top that list now. I can kind of tell when a guy is doing the fuckoing and when the girl is doing the fuckoing (like when the girl just keeps on coming back to a guy after a dance with some other guy and there are no drinks/dances being bought by the fucko 'victim'). There is mutual fuckoing sure, but what the heck are they talking about for an hour? I want my dances.

Moneywise
03-24-2004, 11:32 PM
So much can be covered in an hour when you haven't seen each other in a week or two. ;D

Happy_Camper
03-25-2004, 12:38 AM
I guess there is the unwritten rule that if a guy has a dancer at his table that other dancers are not suppose to interrupt even if the guy has asked the other dancer for dances. Well I found out that some girls know who is waiting for which dancer yet will sit with a guy just so the other dancer wont be able to come get him. she knows she isnt making any money so wants to keep the other from also making money.

money
03-25-2004, 08:20 AM
About a month ago, I was sitting with a different dancer. This other dancer that I get dances from maybe once a month came right over, interrupted our conversation to do a dance with her! I guess she felt threatened! LOL Little did she know, the dancer I was sitting with had no interest at all in doing dances.

SportsWriter2
03-26-2004, 08:15 AM
This fucko topic is more complex than I imagined.... On a slow afternoon I'll see a dancer who always hugs and talks on the sofa for 2-3 songs before dancing, then does the same thing for 5-6 songs after the dances (still topless). For $80 she's on me for 40-50 minutes.... I'm a natural born enabler, so I'll get one more dance after that just to reward her behavior. :)

Why does she do this? Because I'd get more dances with her rival if she didn't use up my time.

Bridgette
03-27-2004, 03:44 AM
Ok, I thought I hated the massage fucko the most. But I think the dancer doing the fuckoing may top that list now. I can kind of tell when a guy is doing the fuckoing and when the girl is doing the fuckoing (like when the girl just keeps on coming back to a guy after a dance with some other guy and there are no drinks/dances being bought by the fucko 'victim'). There is mutual fuckoing sure, but what the heck are they talking about for an hour? I want my dances.

He could've been her bf, friend, regular, break guy.......
From what you wrote this chick is very lazy. Find another girl to get your dances from.

pathfinder
04-04-2004, 10:17 PM

He could've been her bf, friend, regular, break guy.......
From what you wrote this chick is very lazy. Find another girl to get your dances from.

If he is her bf, friend or whatever, she should take the fuckoing outside the club and do it to her heart's content. Doing that inside the club is irritating to customers who are waiting for a dance and depriving the dancer of potential earnings (the primary purpose of her being in the club !).

Bridgette
04-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Perhaps you missed my comment about her being lazy. I meant that as a 'best-case' scenario. Obviously she shouldn't be sitting with some dude for that long for free, no matter who he is.

As I said, in this case the customer should just find another dancer to get his dances from. The other girl can whine about making no money later. There will always be lazy bitches like that in the clubs, hanging out for free instead of working, then complaining about low money - just like there will always be fat lazy fucks in every office who believe that their mere presence is enough to justify their paychecks, and people they were hired to serve be damned!

sallylou
04-06-2004, 10:34 AM
I know about the "unspoken rule" of not going up to a guy if a dancer's already at his table, but if he has asked me for a dance previously, I will go up and interrupt them. I've gotten yelled at a couple times, but I don't care. If a guy has asked and it's his turn, I'll see if he still wants the dance rather than just skip him. I usually say something like, "Hey... Did you want that dance now or are you taking her first?" I don't know if that's politically correct in a dancer's eyes, but I consider it fair game, as long as he's previously asked. If not, then a dancer has no right to interrupt.

Isis
04-06-2004, 11:12 AM
I know about the "unspoken rule" of not going up to a guy if a dancer's already at his table, but if he has asked me for a dance previously, I will go up and interrupt them. I've gotten yelled at a couple times, but I don't care.

I bet that got u yelled at a few times ! that's soooo tacky and it's downright rude not to mention it looks desparate
BUT
there is a way to do that if u just have to...... wait until she goes on stage or to the restroom and THEN ask him for a dance.

Isis
04-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Perhaps you missed my comment about her being lazy. I meant that as a 'best-case' scenario. Obviously she shouldn't be sitting with some dude for that long for free, no matter who he is.

its also possible she isnt sitting there 4 free. He could have tipped her handsomly to hang out for awhile. just b/c she isn't dancing DOES NOT mean she's not earning $

I agree w/ Bridgette if the dancer of choice is busy 4 whatever reason, just find someone else to dance with ;)

sallylou
04-06-2004, 02:45 PM
I know about the "unspoken rule" of not going up to a guy if a dancer's already at his table, but if he has asked me for a dance previously, I will go up and interrupt them. I've gotten yelled at a couple times, but I don't care.

I bet that got u yelled at a few times ! that's soooo tacky and it's downright rude not to mention it looks desparate
BUT
there is a way to do that if u just have to.... w/o being quite as much of a witch..... wait until she goes on stage or to the restroom and THEN ask him for a dance.

Isis... let me choose my words carefully here, since you're already calling me a witch ::) ....
hmmm...
It's not tacky, it's not rude. I have alot of regulars and I stay extremely busy and do not usually have the extra time to sit around and wait for the girl to go on stage or go to the bathroom. When a guy asks me for a dance and there are people in front of him, I let him know it's gonna be a little while. If they say they will wait, I will get to them in the order that they asked. If another dancer happens to sit with him during this time, I am not gonna sit around and wait while she chats with him. If he wants to take her for a dance, that's fine, but I'm not gonna waste my time waiting for her to get up and leave when the guy has already been waiting for me. Believe me, sweetheart, I am never desperate for dances.
How do you figure it's rude? If a guy's not interested in me and is just being polite or waiting for someone else, I would much rather have my conversation cut short then to waste time with him when I could be with someone else who will buy dances from me. And believe it or not, many guys are too nice to just interrupt the girl that's sitting with him in the first place.
It sounds to me like you would just be threatened and hurt by the fact that a guy is waiting for someone else rather then you... and if that's the case, then that's your own insecurities...

Chuck149
04-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh how I love a good cat fight :argue:

Just kidding LOL It's great to see some good honest discussion going on ;)

If I were waiting for Sallylou, I'd be very dissapointed if she didn't come get me. But I always tell any lady who wants to sit with me that "I'm waiting".

But hey, that's just me :D

yoda57us
04-06-2004, 04:21 PM
There have been times when, while waiting for a dancer to get off stage, another girl has sat down with me. I always tell them that I am waiting but, for some strange reason, this doesn't always get a girl to leave. Sometimes I have WISHED that a fav would come over and interupt but most of the time they won't.

FBR
04-06-2004, 04:35 PM
I agree with Chuck on this one...it behooves the guy if he has any class at all to let the dancer know that hes waiting for another lady to become available and might have to bail on short notice. Its unfortunate but some guys just arent multitasking ::)

FBR

Moneywise
04-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Oh how I love a good cat fight :argue:

Just kidding LOL It's great to see some good honest discussion going on ;)

If I were waiting for Sallylou, I'd be very dissapointed if she didn't come get me. But I always tell any lady who wants to sit with me that "I waiting".

But hey, that's just me :D

Nah.. I do the same exact thing Chuck.

Isis
04-06-2004, 08:00 PM
I always tell any lady who wants to sit with me that "I waiting".

I always tell them that I am waiting

I agree with Chuck on this one...it behooves the guy if he has any class at all to let the dancer know that hes waiting for another lady
FBR

EXACTLY. Thankyou gentlemen :-*

If there's a dancer with a customer for more than a few songs - 9 out of 10 times , he wants her there.
And in the off chance she's just taken up space well then the classy move is to wait for her to go on stage or go to the restroom or the dressingroom before approaching him.
It's called TACT ;)
Even if he would rather dance w/ u - asking him in front of the dancer already sitting at his table just puts him on the spot , making most guys pretty uncomfortable .

sallylou
04-07-2004, 12:55 PM
I agree and think the guy should tell the girl he's waiting on someone, which is why I don't have a problem going up and taking them when it's their turn with me if the other girl doesn't bow out gracefully.
I have been on both sides and if I find out a guy is waiting for a different girl, I finish up my conversation with him pretty quickly so she can come over.
Guys have waited for me for a couple hours before... and I wouldn't expect them to turn down conversation after conversation just so his table is free when his turn presents itself.
Tacky? maybe... I don't think so, but hey... what do I know? I just make a lot of money...

Isis
04-07-2004, 03:18 PM
Tacky? maybe... I don't think so, but hey... what do I know? I just make a lot of money...

I guess thats supposed to imply that I don't make alot of money :laughing:

whatever ::) if being that way works for u- then what can I say :great: - but don't be surprised if someday it gets u fired from a club or God forbid something worse ( u might just to cross the wrong chick) b/c as u said it is an "unspoken rule".

BTW- I wasn't calling U a witch ,I dont know jack about u - I was re: to that particular behavior ,so take a :chillpill: ok ...... :peace:

Richard_Head
04-07-2004, 08:03 PM
I've got to back Isis on this one, even if I was waiting for a particular girl it makes me very uncomfortable to have another girl approach me while I'm sitting with someone else, and you've got to know you're pissing off every dancer you're doing that to, I don't need that, I'm there to have fun. Now granted there are times where I'd rather spend time with that girl that approached me but I'd much prefer she waited until I was free, if I end up losing my chance to spend time with that girl, my loss.

sallylou
04-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Gotta apologize real quick... I've been in a crappy mood the past couple days... I'm not usually so arguamentative. Anyways, I don't do this to everybody... just customers that I know really well...
and no Isis, I wasn't implying that you don't make a lot of money, but that no one makes a lot of money by being tacky... that's all.

fishnet
04-08-2004, 12:40 PM
I really thought this thread was started in jest. :P It is impossible for a dancer to play the part of fuckoe unless you let her. Not only do I tell someone before they even sit down that I'm waiting for Miss P...I would expect her to come over because we've set things up via e-mail. The dancer that sat down couldn't complain. She was put on notice. The one time I went up unannounced, I told Miss H I was waiting for Miss P. She sat down to chat anyway. When Miss P was called to stage, I excused myself and went to her stage. No problem! :D

sallylou
04-08-2004, 12:46 PM
I'm not even sure what a fuckoe is...lol

sander8son
04-08-2004, 01:10 PM
I've got to back Isis on this one, even if I was waiting for a particular girl it makes me very uncomfortable to have another girl approach me while I'm sitting with someone else,

yah, i hate when two hot chicks are flanking me. nothing says discomfort like being surrounded by tits. LOL, are you serious kid?

it depends. i know from (not experience, dont know what to say) seeing it with my own eyes(yah, that works), about guys queueing up to see sallylou(god, that name drives me wild. LOL). guys oftentimes go to see her. they wait for hours sometimes, just to get dances with her. im sure a lot of the guys would get pissed if she just kept passing over them because some other dancer was sitting with him. then, hed probably be pissed at both her and the dancer sitting with him, which would potentially lose the club a customer. so both her, and the girl sitting with the guy would be out of potential income from him in the future.

dancer doing the fuckoeing? what a fucking stupid thread. who started this shit?

Richard_Head
04-08-2004, 03:36 PM
yah, i hate when two hot chicks are flanking me. nothing says discomfort like being surrounded by tits. LOL, are you serious kid?

yes sir, that does make me uncomfortable, especially when you can cut the tension with a knife, to me that's not fun.

machoman
04-10-2004, 07:53 AM
I too have been in the Sallylou waiting line many times. And while I am killing time, I'll talk to whoever happens by, and enjoy the distraction, but I'd get a little frustrated, and somewhat bitter at the girl I was talking to if she sat down and cause me to miss my turn.

CrescentLuna
04-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Only if the guy has asked for a dance - and I REALLY say this because at my club you have to drag the guy outside, to our sister club, to do VIPs [damnable alcohol laws!]. So, my coat is in the dressing room, I say "That sounds like fun! Let me get my coat!" and guy says something like "Oh, I'll be waiting!" 15 seconds later, another dancer has sat down with him. Most of the time, if I walk back with coat in hand, guy will excuse himself from dancer. But sometimes, I need to tap his shoulder and ask if he is ready for that dance.

fishnet
04-11-2004, 03:39 AM
LOL... no offense RH. I think he was refering to the rambling's of Cerahas who sounds exactly that way when he writes. http://www.gay.hr/web/smilies/rotfl.gif

Richard_Head
04-11-2004, 08:02 AM
I know what you're saying fish, still it sounds like a sweeping generalization to me that if you've ever been fuckoe'd you must be cheap and/or charmless and I'm not used to reading that kind of thing from Jay so I was a bit surprised.

doc-catfish
04-11-2004, 08:44 AM
I agree and think the guy should tell the girl he's waiting on someone, which is why I don't have a problem going up and taking them when it's their turn with me if the other girl doesn't bow out gracefully.
I have been on both sides and if I find out a guy is waiting for a different girl, I finish up my conversation with him pretty quickly so she can come over.
Guys have waited for me for a couple hours before... and Iwouldn't expect them to turn down conversation after conversation just so his table is free when his turn presents itself.

whatever ::) if being that way works for u- then what can I say :great: - but don't be surprised if someday it gets u fired from a club or God forbid something worse ( u might just to cross the wrong chick) b/c as u said it is an "unspoken rule".

Hmm, and what have I said before what ought to be done with unspoken/unwritten rules?

a.) They should be written down OR
b.) They should be abolished

Until then, things are open to interpretation and any infraction against such rules should be considered a misunderstanding and not an act of war. On a busy night at a club where a lot of people have been drinking alcohol, customers and dancers alike aren't always on their best judgment and a lot of signals can get crossed in all the hustle bustle.

I've turned down "Dancer B" many times before while being stuck in "Dancer A's" queing line. The problem is that I don't know how long that I'm going to be waiting on her. If I knew that she was going to show up in the next ten minutes, I'd send Dancer B away. If I knew that I was going to be waiting for more than an hour, I'd probably have a better time by warming up with Dancer B first.

Either option though has potential negative consequences. If I keep turning dancers away with the "I'm waiting for _____" line, and I end up waiting forever, I'm probably not going to be having a good time (not to mention that I'll look like a cheapo to all the gals I turn down).

If I go to Dancer B because I'm sick of waiting for Dancer A to show up, then Dancer A will magically appear at the worst possible moment. Now I look like an ass and have a potential catfight in front of me.

The point is that no one in that situation has enough omnipotence or foresight to know what is going to happen. Its an uncomfortable situation for all parties involved I agree, but I see no reason why it should have to lead to hostility. Just chock it up to being a hazard of the occupation. Shit happens sometimes.

LauraLove
04-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Hmm, and what have I said before what ought to be done with unspoken/unwritten rules?

a.) They should be written down OR
b.) They should be abolished

Actually, sometimes it is written rule !

tampafldancer
04-13-2004, 11:45 PM
wow.. lot of fucko's in here :) jk~~!!!