PDA

View Full Version : So...

Moneywise
03-26-2004, 11:12 PM
So,

I didn't go Thursday and she hasn't been in for over a week. I talked with my favorite manager a few days ago and got the scoop on the absence. She's always there for Mondays though. ::) ;D ::)

mr_punk
03-27-2004, 02:28 PM
that's more than you usually spend, correct? it's your money. personally, i wouldn't give $$$$$$ to a stripper who hasn't given me a good reason to justify the investment.

Moneywise
03-28-2004, 02:46 AM
that's more than you usually spend, correct? it's your money. personally, i wouldn't give $$$$$$ to a stripper who hasn't given me a good reason to justify the investment.

Damn. Do you always have to be the voice of reason? ;D Seriously, I appreciate your input.

I actually went tonight and will have a nice lengthy TR in a few days after I find out if things said tonight are done in a couple of days. :o

MW

FBR
03-28-2004, 02:42 PM

MW, Mr_P has a point bud. With the right dancer, 6 small can get you dinner, a hotel room and a great private. And you can go home with $100 in your pocket. Something to think about.

Looking forward to your upcoming TR ;D You havent posted one in a while.

FBR

Moneywise
03-28-2004, 05:14 PM

MW, Mr_P has a point bud. With the right dancer, 6 small can get you dinner, a hotel room and a great private. And you can go home with $100 in your pocket. Something to think about.

Looking forward to your upcoming TR ;D You havent posted one in a while.

FBR

I hear ya bud. What if I am not necessarily in it for that? What if I just want to enjoy what goes on inside the club and know, in the back of my mind, that outside the club activities are on the horizon? I guess I am saying I am not into forcing the issue. I can get my share elsewhere. However, she does make my eye twinkle and I never thought I would end up "liking" anyone in the SC. I went just to have "fun". I'm still having fun but working on other things. TR forthcoming after I find some things out tomorrow. ;D

btw entered w/ $$$$$$
spent $$$1/2 on her
spent $ on drinks (yes I was feeling nice and the vodka was flowing well)
walked out with $1/2

mr_punk
03-28-2004, 06:59 PM
What if I just want to enjoy what goes on inside the club and know, in the back of my mind, that outside the club activities are on the horizon?do you really know for sure or are you looking at a mirage?

Moneywise
03-28-2004, 07:36 PM
do you really know for sure or are you looking at a mirage?

I can't really say. However, I have always been good at reading people. Then again, I am dealing with someone in a flaky business. That's why it's nice to have you around mr_p to keep me honest. ;)

Last night was one of the best nights ever. :D

SportsWriter2
03-28-2004, 08:31 PM
I get the best performance from favorites I cap at $180 per visit to the club. And once a month works just as well as once a week. If they think you barely care about them, they work sooo much harder.

Moneywise
04-08-2004, 06:03 AM
I don't know how you manage to do it SW2 but I like that approach. You all were right with the voting. I'm almost RIL but not quite. My conscience is still keeping my head level. :D