PDA

View Full Version : Poll #3- Price for topless 2 way contact

Isis
03-28-2004, 12:54 PM
this time 2 way contact w/ a TOPLESS dancer- whats it worth in ur opinion

SportsWriter2
03-28-2004, 01:02 PM
On 2for$20 days, it's "touch me anywhere you want" with a drop dead gorgeous girl. But hey, $20 for a regular topless dance is fair.

yoda57us
03-28-2004, 01:13 PM
I think $20 per dance is fair as long as the dancer is getting all $20 of it. Obviously a girl has to pay to work but the whole concept of some clubs either adding a surcharge or getting a per-dance cut is a pain. Cover charges, liquor and soda revenue and private room fees generate a ton of revenue for the club. Bouncers, DJ & housemothers are largely supported by dancer tips and bartenders and waitresses are supported by us. I don't think the dancer should be beholden to the club for per-dance fees nor should the customer have to deal wth moronic bouncers or DJ who chase the girls around trying to collect....

oooppppsss, sorry, endless rant alert

FBR
03-28-2004, 02:11 PM
I think 20 bucks is a fair price...I wouldnt even care about a quantity discount. You didnt go into detail in terms of the 2-way but Im assuming youre thinking the customer can touch most of the dancers body except maybe the cookie. Either way though, Id be delighted if I could get this deal at my club on a regular basis.

FBR

sander8son
03-28-2004, 02:26 PM
basically what yoda said. i voted $20. this is what i would pay to the girl. i can stand a house fee of $5/song bringing up my total expended to $25 per. but $30 is just too much.

Richard_Head
03-28-2004, 02:55 PM
I'll gladly pay $20 for this, no quantity discount needed either, although if it were offered I'd take it.

As far as how much the house keeps of that $20, obviously the more for the girl the better, but quite honestly it's really of no concern to me and will not influence how much I spend.

sol_de_pr2
03-28-2004, 04:30 PM
20/50, hurry up I wanna grab butts and boobies ;D

NVJosh
03-30-2004, 01:15 PM
I think the question has to have regional bias. I mean, if 2 way touching is the norm, then $20 is fair. If you're in a city where no touching is the norm, then someone who allows you this "extra" is providing a service worth more than the normal price. Lets see...3/$50 for 3 3 minute songs with a 3 minute break between sets is $50/12 minutes, or $250/hour....damn...I'm in the wrong profession. :)

sadbuttrue
04-01-2004, 11:30 PM
P.S. this is the place I like to be, topless 2-way contact. Not only is the price right, so more dances than maybe the nude 2-way contact if offered, but it's enough stimulation for me.

The long-term ATF would remember, incorrectly, that we did a lot of nude 2-way, in fact there were very few.

>>>Sad<<<
:P

wait2play
04-02-2004, 02:07 PM
I would take topless two-way contact ( not talking extras either) over nude no contact any day, any where. Extras when you are in club for the first time can get you in trouble if you don&#039;t check things out first. Never met a bouncer I wanted to argue with, must less get a dancer in trouble.

sallylou
04-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Fair price? hmmm??? lol It all has to do with relativity...
$20 for three to four minutes of someone&#039;s time is alot! My lawyer only gets $16 for four minutes! lol But I guess it comes down to supply and demand. Let&#039;s face it, if someone was willing to strip down to next to nothing and jump in your lap for free, you&#039;d gladly take it, right? ;) Or would you say, "Oh no, that&#039;s not fair!"? Yeah right! lmao
I dance for $20 a song, tips gladly welcomed and appreciated, and yes, there is a per dance fee, but I&#039;ve also been to clubs where the dancer gets less as well as clubs where the dancers get more. It all depends on where you are and what the going rate is that spells out what&#039;s fair and what&#039;s not.

sadbuttrue
04-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Fair price? hmmm??? lol It all has to do with relativity...
$20 for three to four minutes of someone&#039;s time is alot! My lawyer only gets $16 for four minutes! lol But I guess it comes down to supply and demand. Let&#039;s face it, if someone was willing to strip down to next to nothing and jump in your lap for free, you&#039;d gladly take it, right? ;) Or would you say, "Oh no, that&#039;s not fair!"? Yeah right! lmao
I dance for $20 a song, tips gladly welcomed and appreciated, and yes, there is a per dance fee, but I&#039;ve also been to clubs where the dancer gets less as well as clubs where the dancers get more. It all depends on where you are and what the going rate is that spells out what&#039;s fair and what&#039;s not.

So should you be making more or less than your lawyer?

If the same, would you do legal counseling for 20 seconds to make up for the $4 . BTW, would you consider illegal counseling? ::)

>>>Sad<<<

NVJosh
04-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Well, its also not a totally fair comparision. Rarely does the dancer spend only the 3 minutes of the song with the patron. A dancer may actually be investing 5-10 minutes for the $20, making law much more profitable, although still more immoral.

fishnet
04-02-2004, 05:41 PM
Whoa!!! Hey SL, nice to see you still around! ;D

She is right of course... it all depends. Location and laws.

SL, is your math right? At my club the dances are $20 for 3-3.5 minute songs. Using 3 minutes, that&#039;s more than a dollar every 10 seconds. Or more than $6 every minute. ::) My attorney at $250 and hour broke down to $4.17 a minute. Of course dancers have to subtract forced DJ breaks and customer chit chat. ;)

sallylou
04-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Fish... I went with a four minute song... but who knows... I haven&#039;t been that great at math lately anyways. (Did I suprise you by my appearance here? lol Glad to be back... gonna try to give Chuck some keeping up work again! I think he needs it! ;) )

NV... you&#039;re absoultely correct... if you break down the amount of time the dancer spends on the advertising and firming up the deal...lol... and then waiting for the next song to start before she begins, the lawyer makes more overall. Damn lawyers! lol
But if you&#039;re comparing jobs that you don&#039;t have to spend 80 years in school to get, I probably average around $200 an hour... not bad compared to a "normal job" making $15 - $20 an hour!
But again, it all comes down to supply and demand... what you&#039;re willing to pay for a product or service rendered... the dancer does the same thing... only in reverse. I will generally try to keep my asking order strait, as in who asks first goes first and the rest go in a line that I&#039;ll try to get to before the night is over, but if I have a customer that I can be certain will "employ" me for a greater amount of time, they get first priority.
So, the more you spend, the more valuable you are to me. It works both ways! ;) lol That&#039;s what makes such a great working relationship!!!

pathfinder
04-04-2004, 10:06 PM
$20 single or 3 for $50 works for me, as long as there is 2 way contact. Anything less than 2 way contact is, IMHO, an air dance and I will not spend money doing it, regardless of how gorgeous the girl is.