PDA

View Full Version : greasing palms

Moneywise
03-31-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm referring to the act of slipping the manager a little bit (money, drinks) to go blind for a certain period of time. Have you ever done that? A few weeks ago I purchased a couple of drinks for my favorite manager. He appeared to reciprocate by turning a blind eye while I was in the VIP. Whereas he normally watches the clock like a hawk, my 30 minute VIP visit ended up going for close to an hour. I finally told my fave we should probably go back out to the LD area since it had been a pretty long while.

Perhaps he was just in a giving mood. Perhaps he was pre-occupied. Perhaps he was actually reciprocating.

Nevertheless, have you ever schmoozed the manager?

yoda57us
03-31-2004, 06:28 AM
Most strip club employees-not just dancers, derive the majority of their income from tips. I don't know about buying drinks since the only people allowed to drink on duty in the clubs I go to are dancers, but $5 or $10 goes a long way towards slowing down the clock in champagne.

fishnet
04-02-2004, 05:00 PM
I've only done it once and that was in Vegas. I tipped the VIP manager. She certainly looked the other way and we did what we wanted. ;D It probably wasn't necessary. My dancer told me later she usually tips the managers to stay in their good graces. One of my old favs blatantly broke the rules in front of bouncers and would say: "Don't worry! They don't fuck with me." She took care of 'em at the end of the night. LOL.

sallylou
04-03-2004, 07:12 AM
My club is pretty clean and tipping a bouncer won't really do you much good since we have no champagne room or anything like that. Although, if you'd like to tip the bouncers and tell them that's to cover what I have to pay them at the end of the night, that would be oh so nice of you! lol

Katrine
04-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Yes, tipping helps, everyone has their price!

Moneywise
04-08-2004, 06:00 AM
Yes, tipping helps, everyone has their price!

so so true. ;D Just Sturday I gave a new waitress (that had been flirting with me on the VIP during my previous trip while my fave was in the RR) a five to go into the dressing room and let my fave know I was in the house. Saturdays = busy, not necessarily with big spenders..just busy. (mostly with posers)

She appeared a few minutes later followed closely by my fave. :) Time is of the essence and I will tip to get something I want.

tampafldancer
04-13-2004, 11:56 PM
i always tip out everyone well. i HAVE found it peronally to help out!! For instance, i tipped my waitress 40 after a guy dropped 400 on me, and she keeps sending me to the high rollers in the club. :)