PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest thing I've done in a SC

Socks
04-04-2004, 10:06 PM
It's not that wild but I maxed out that amount of cash I could get from the ATM in 24hrs and ended up asking the owner for a 'small line of credit'. The kicker is I only bought 2 lapdances the whole night. Of the dancer I did buy the 2 dances from, she put my hands on her boobs thinking I was ready for more. I feel shittiest about the boob thing.

Richard_Head
04-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Here's my ATM story. I was in Vegas playing the big spender taking money out of the ATM all day to cover my gambling expenses, my drinking expenses you know the deal, anyways I get to the strip club and lo and behold I'm running low on cash and head over to the ATM to get a couple hundred bucks or so and my card gets rejected, damn that 24 hour limit. Apparently the 24 hour period runs midnight to midnight so being the PL that I am I just sat there until that 24 hour hold period was over so that I could get some spending money and have some fun. Luckily that 24 hour period ran from midnight eastern standard time to midnight eastern standand time (and with Vegas being in the Pacific time zone that means I could get more cash at 10pm).

Bridgette
04-06-2004, 06:16 AM
Richard LOL! I've had guys hit that limit with me then have me come back when the 24hr period was over so they could get more dances. Also had them at the limit when we were trying to get started so they either did a bartab or waited and had me come back later.

Happy_Camper
04-06-2004, 08:22 PM
I myself have never done anything stupid in a SC or with/for a dancer.

sorry, if you could see me I can hardly hold a straight face.
I can admit to always leaving the ATM card at home, because I dont trust myself. (I didnt even have to learn that one the hard way).

yoda57us
04-07-2004, 08:37 AM
JZ: I find strip clubs to be a farely accurate microcosm of what goes on in the "real world" both in a business sense and also in the personal relationships relm. We now the girls are acting but, as you said, we (at least those of us with a clue) appreciate it for what it is.

The smartest thing you can do is follow your intuitions and not think too much with the wrong head. The dumbest (and I've been as guilty of this in the past as anybody) is to believe that the gorgeous naked woman nibbling on your ear is doing it for any other reason than that she knows it is connected directly to your wallet...