PDA

View Full Version : Boys, what exactly is the problem???

Katrine
04-07-2004, 03:56 PM
:)
Doods, ya'll need to start hanging out in bars that have hotter dancers or something!

All I keep hearing about is how you are constantly being fuckoe'd out of time with your fave ladies and how you are always having to turn away other biatches. Is is it really that difficult to find a suitable lady? Can't you go in during slowtimes or make appointments so you can get a time slot? Why are you turning them away so you can sit there like a PL RIL all night waiting for one girl. You know she's groaning, oh no, not "RandomPL" again, or oh, no, not that asshole Mr. Punk with the travel size bottle of KY in his pocket again. :raincloud: :sarcastic:

Why is that? Do you only want to get attention from the ridiculously unattainble fantasy girls and can't handle a bit of girl next door?

Does your club really only have 1 or 2 dancers good enough for your money?

The reason I say this is because this recent club I've been working in features at least 50-100 hot girls a night, and no one seems to have a problem getting or receiving dances all evening because there are many beautiful ladies. In my last club, there were a bunch of uglies, and I always did well if there were customers, but the patrons were so spoiled by so many eager women that I had to put up with so much CS to earn well..

Notable exceptions are busy weekends and events, or if you bring in a woman with you. Most strippers will put couples lower on their totem pole because the earnings potential is low.....

What is the reason you are all complaining? :-*

polecat
04-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Ya' know Katrine, I don't get it either..

I'm looking to kill some time and have fun, not elect the next Miss Universe or something.

There's a few dancers I visit exclusively, but they're buddies so if they got a high roller on the hook, the most they get from me is a discreet wink, thumbs-up.. usually followed by them walking the dude for a VIP returning a discreet fingers crossed behind their back. If I catch them later, great. If not, maybe next time. Big deal.

If I had to sit and wait for a dancer, I'd probably stop going, period. The hustle is high-pressure, persistent and annoying out here so standing around the club is less like an enjoyable experience, but more like a constant barrage of SS. The only way to avoid that mess of nonsense is to have a dancer with you, so paying for someone to run deflection as well as an accomplice for tomfoolery is the bare minimum. There is ALWAYS at least one dancer up for goofing around, and ultimately helping me get kicked out of the club for hurling tic-tacs or raisenettes at the dorks in the front row who aren't tipping. I'm going to have fun one way or another, dammit.

It just sounds to me like a lot of guys aren't having a good time or going for the right reasons. I'm always amazed by the accumulation of customers wandering around all sullen, neutral faced and acting all Joe-Serious. Guys- it's a titty bar, not a visit with an accountant or a dentist visit.

mr_punk
04-07-2004, 06:36 PM
All I keep hearing about is how you are constantly being fuckoe'd out of time with your fave ladies and how you are always having to turn away other biatches. Is is it really that difficult to find a suitable lady?

Why is that? Do you only want to get attention from the ridiculously unattainble fantasy girls and can't handle a bit of girl next door?my personal theory. despite the dislike of certain forms of SS around here. most PLs actually enjoy SS. they want the dancer to make them feel as if they're "special" and not a walking wallet, a sucker or on a assembly line waiting for a LD. as a result, they end up getting attached to the one dancer who can fulfill that need. personally, that's not my thing. i'd rather have a stripper(s) play with my gameboy. ;D

Katrine
04-07-2004, 07:07 PM
I'm a a fuck n run stripper myself, without the fuck part. Despite how sweet all the junkies seem to be, I have a real disdain for most of the regulars at my various clubs because I don't usually work full-time.....

Most of the regular PLs are spoiled by girls sitting around with them for free whereas I cannot afford that luxury, I need to wiggle that ass. Thus, if I am sitting around talking to someone, its to rest my feet and recharge but it will ALWAYS be in preperation to go in for the kill, even if I am exhausted. I seldomly sit around with regulars, they always seem to waste my time. They also want to talk about club drama and the other girls, none of which are things I pay attention to......

You've made a good point Punkster, I hate you less and less everytime you post. Hey, isn't that one of those original dot-matrix Gameboys from the 80's?? My, my, its so big, but it isn't very powerful............

polecat
04-07-2004, 07:32 PM
they end up getting attached to the one dancer who can fulfill that need. personally, that's not my thing. i'd rather have a stripper(s) play with my gameboy.
Backwards world out in this area.. the one's standing around waiting for someone in particular are always the one's interested only in a little Gameboy hit and run... with loyalty being for those with the highest level of service, value and Gameboy prowess. It's basically take a number style, with "Now Serving #" being a bit more literal.

As Gameboy games run a little higher market rate than standard couch games, they have no interest in getting anything from anyone else as their pocket change has so-and-so's name on it... and other Gamer's sampled can't get the same high-scores.

lestat1
04-07-2004, 08:00 PM
The reason I say this is because this recent club I've been working in features at least 50-100 hot girls a night, and no one seems to have a problem getting or receiving dances all evening because there are many beautiful ladies.
:o :o
Well my clubs typically have 3-7 girls per night, so that explains part of it...although I've never really been "fucko'ed."

sol_de_pr2
04-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Katrina, mami, we all love to be with that "fantasy" girl, but I'm sure most of us will be just as happy with the "girl next door" type, they end up being much more fun to be with!

Katrine
04-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Trust me, no one guy knows if they are number 7 or number 70 for the night, I play the game well.....

If its really busy and I'm in demand, its take a number for Kat time, highest bidder wins, but that isn't always the case when its slow....

mr_punk
04-07-2004, 10:20 PM
You've made a good point Punkster, I hate you less and less everytime you post.really? that's weird. i usually have the opposite effect on the ladies.

Hey, isn't that one of those original dot-matrix Gameboys from the 80's?? My, my, its so big, but it isn't very powerful............now, where have i heard that before?......thanks for the compliment, kat. it wasn't emasculating in the least. if i ever decide that i need a new ex-wife. you'll be the first one on my list. ::)

Moneywise
04-07-2004, 11:22 PM
There's definitely no problemo here Katrine. Aside from the fact I enjoy the company of one particular lady, I do spread my money around (especially at the stage). I spend on just a few girls because I am admittedly picky. One gets whatever she wants whenever she wants it (within my preset limits of course). One of the others gave me a LD Saturday night. As she was leading me back she asked "LD or VIP?" I cracked up laughing. She replied "Oh, that's right I'm not (insert fave's name here)". I replied "That's right" and proceeded to get a nice LD w/ nice mileage after talking for a couple of songs.

I treat em all nicely simply b/c I prefer to have the same in return. They get the real me; a nice guy with a big heart who happens to enjoy hitting the SC once every week or two.

I've never had one complaint about time spent. My fave treats me well and probably spends more time than she should with me when i'm there. Her choice... I don't pay her to talk to me..lol f/ that. However, I do love to drink and make sure she enjoys it right along with me at the bar.

If a money opportunity presents itself while we're "schmoozing" I have always let her know I have absolutely zero problems with her making that money. Where's the logic behind keeping her from doing her job? Her drink will either be there when she returns or with me at the stage. Handle that business. It's all good.

fishnet
04-08-2004, 07:21 AM
Doods, ya'll need to start hanging out in bars that have hotter dancers or something!

All I keep hearing about is how you are constantly being fuckoe'd out of time with your fave ladies and how you are always having to turn away other biatches.

LOL...Kat, I think you are taking one or two threads too literally. Guys like to bitch too sometimes. :D

I never have the above problem because I set things up in advance with my favs. I solved the losing time problem by tipping the DJ to get her out of stage rotation. And I get her out of the cattle calls by pre-paying the video sales. My fav usually gets asked for dances at least 3 times on the way to and from the restroom. She turns 'em all down till I'm through. ;D I have no problem turning down the other ladies till mine starts her shift.

Moneywise
04-08-2004, 07:46 AM
I solved the losing time problem by tipping the DJ to get her out of stage rotation.

Man. This is interesting. I'll have to give that a try! She loves getting out of rotation but that usually only happens if I take her to the VIP which I usually plan on doing anyways. ::) I usually time it right so she's the next one up and then tell her to go pay the piper.

What a brilliant cost cutting move fishnet..lol Since I have somehow gotten all chummy with the DJ (he's a Yankees fan and i am the ever popular Dodger fan) and a very cool fella btw, I will have to slip that one in his ear next time. Are we talking 10? 20? Higher?

yoda57us
04-08-2004, 08:08 AM
Ok, but what if my dream fantasy IS the girl next door????

OK but seriously. guys do need to vent too. These are not topics that we can discuss with most people in our everyday lives. That being said, the whine factor here does amaze me sometimes...maybe I'm spoiled because, in my area, I can hit 3 or 4 clubs and ALWAYS find a girl worth spending time with.
On the other hand, a fav is a fav and if thats who you want to see, most times a substitute-no matter how beautiful, is unacceptable. Many gorgeous women who have tried to pry money from my wallet over the years will attest to this.

Katrine
04-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Bleh, these women are my industry colleagues, I should not complain just because I am ragging and in PL hate mode......

fishnet
04-08-2004, 12:32 PM
I solved the losing time problem by tipping the DJ to get her out of stage rotation.

What a brilliant cost cutting move fishnet..lol Are we talking 10? 20? Higher?

LMAO! I wouldn't exactly call it a cost cutting move MW. It's so when I buy out the shift up front I don't lose 6-8 dances every stage. ;) $20 gets her out of the rotation for the shift. It's usually 3-4 stages. My club always has 30-50 girls working so it's no biggie. In a small club with 6-7 dancers I imagine it would cost more because the other girls would be bitching.

Katrine
04-08-2004, 02:48 PM
See what I mean????????????

I didn't ask for you two to start comparing PL notes on this thread and you are talking about ways to spend MORE money on just one girl...

I guess I am jealous because I had to majorly curtail dancing last year trying to finish school and trying to be a developer, which is no fun. I lost most of my regs and have not seemed to be able to pick up. Of course, I don't know how comfortable I would feel with the same RIL over and over again developing feelings for me and having the illusion of a relationship like I keep reading about on SCJ.

I prefer motion over emotion I guess. That's what happens when you work 6 years of high mileage......

Moneywise
04-08-2004, 10:29 PM

What a brilliant cost cutting move fishnet..lol Are we talking 10? 20? Higher?

LMAO! I wouldn't exactly call it a cost cutting move MW. It's so when I buy out the shift up front I don't lose 6-8 dances every stage. ;) $20 gets her out of the rotation for the shift. It's usually 3-4 stages. My club always has 30-50 girls working so it's no biggie. In a small club with 6-7 dancers I imagine it would cost more because the other girls would be bitching.

I only really frequent one club and it usually has anywhere from 25/30 (busy night) to 8/12 (off night) dancers in rotation. I "usually" go on off nights. I thought about that after I posted. I could see how that might cause some ill feelings from other dancers and I wouldn't want that. I would, however, like to buy out her shift one night. ;D

fishnet
04-08-2004, 11:34 PM
On the other hand, a fav is a fav and if thats who you want to see, most times a substitute-no matter how beautiful, is unacceptable. Many gorgeous women who have tried to pry money from my wallet over the years will attest to this.

Sorry Kat, Yoda has it right! A fav is a fav for many reasons. Another 10 is usually no substitute. :( My last 3 experiments with gorgeous gals got mileage that was close but made me yawn. They had the looks and the moves but they weren't her. ::) Some want more than a hot bod and a turn on. There are girls that provide the missing pieces without doing extras. JZ can probably back me up on this. LOL...he may be the only one. :D

Happy_Camper
04-09-2004, 02:41 AM
There are girls that provide the missing pieces without doing extras. JZ can probably back me up on this. LOL...he may be the only one. :D

I can back you up on this one. Miss A gives less mileage than the ATF?, but we definitely have more of a connection. We actually spend more time talking and having a good time than the ATF? and I ever did.

Moneywise
04-09-2004, 04:38 AM
Some want more than a hot bod and a turn on. There are girls that provide the missing pieces without doing extras. JZ can probably back me up on this. LOL...he may be the only one. :D

This is so true. More backup from MW... :)

sadbuttrue
04-09-2004, 05:41 AM
More than half of the dancers I've been regular with pursued me as a regular. Guess they like the regular thing, too. I'm guaranteed money, OK conversation and someone to unload on because I listen.

With a regular girl, I find out what became of so-and-so and have something to chat about. So it's kind of social.

Although, there are a lot of minuses when a dancer dealins with regulars, RIL and so forth, it's sometimes less work, because a regular throws in extra money and is not hard to find and may even be a phone call away (like last night for instance).

>>>Sad<<<
;D

yoda57us
04-09-2004, 09:23 AM
I have girls who I spend some time with -before and after the dances and girls who I just get grinds from and split. Surprisingly, my ATF was actualy a low mileage girl but I wouldn&#039;t have traded those dances for anything.

Strip clubs are supposed to be fun for the customer and financialy rewarding for the dancer. Whatever works in either situation is fine.

doc-catfish
04-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Hmm, I might needs to dissect this piece by piece ::)

Doods, ya&#039;ll need to start hanging out in bars that have hotter dancers or something!

All I keep hearing about is how you are constantly being fuckoe&#039;d out of time with your fave ladies and how you are always having to turn away other biatches. Is is it really that difficult to find a suitable lady?

Being fuckoe&#039;d in most circumstances if simply a consequence of bad timing. We tend to overemphasize the negative side of things when we crab about them on this board. It would be safe to say that most of us who bitch about fuckoing are guilty of doing a little ourselves from time to time. You win some, you lose some.

Can&#039;t you go in during slowtimes or make appointments so you can get a time slot?

So funny that you mentioned that. I made the suggestion to the ladies over on the pink site, perhaps I should have posted it here too.

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/index.php/stripperweb/stripping/customer/t3911.html

Why are you turning them away so you can sit there like a PL RIL all night waiting for one girl. You know she&#039;s groaning, oh no, not "RandomPL" again, or oh, no, not that asshole Mr. Punk with the travel size bottle of KY in his pocket again. :raincloud: :sarcastic:

Why is that?

When I like what I see, I don&#039;t want to spend my hard earned cash on something that I don&#039;t like, but generally I&#039;m not all that anal about it. If the substitute product is satisfactory, I&#039;ll usually go for it. If not, I can save my cash for the next trip.

Do you only want to get attention from the ridiculously unattainble fantasy girls and can&#039;t handle a bit of girl next door?

I would bet for most of us, myself included, our favorites are more "girl next door" than "unattainable fantasy girl". Attainability in fact, is one of my criteria. It&#039;s a lot less about looks, than it is about finding a gal who knows how to push your buttons right, and do it without mercy. But hey, thats just me.
:bullwhip:

Does your club really only have 1 or 2 dancers good enough for your money?

The reason I say this is because this recent club I&#039;ve been working in features at least 50-100 hot girls a night, and no one seems to have a problem getting or receiving dances all evening because there are many beautiful ladies. In my last club, there were a bunch of uglies, and I always did well if there were customers, but the patrons were so spoiled by so many eager women that I had to put up with so much CS to earn well..

In a large club (30+ dancers on shift), this is seldom if ever a problem as there are plenty of worthy candidates. Its never a problem on the road because I&#039;m not going to be around long enough to get attached to anyone.

In smaller clubs and here at home, it can rear its ugly head if I show up at a bad time, but I&#039;ve established enough regularity with my favorites where it usually isn&#039;t. That and being one of the few people buying dances in a room full of beer nursers helps out considerably. Perhaps we whine about the bad experiences so much because we&#039;re spoiled rotten, and they tend to stick out more.

We complain because its always better to vent our frustrations on a message board in the presence of those who can relate than make a scene about it at the club. The gals on SW do plenty of venting themselves and probably for the same reason. Aren&#039;t we all around to give each other a reality check?

That and I think that most of the guys, (and some of the ladies here) will agree that the customer service in most strip clubs could definitely be better than what it is. We aren&#039;t exactly dealing with Sears & Roebuck when we go to the titty bar, but you&#039;d think the people working at the titty bar (dancers, staff and management alike) would have the sense to follow the example that mainstream enterprises have used for eons to keep customers coming back, rather than Tony Soprano-ing their way to prosperity.

In fairness to those who entertain us, a customer who starts becoming high maintenence, or wants Nieman Marcus treatment at Wal-Mart prices should perhaps realize that his CS can become a liability. Particularly when there are other patrons in attendance who will pay the same or greater money for a lot less coddling.

Just my four cents.

Lurker_001
04-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Don&#039;t know Katrine,most, if not all the girls are hot at the clubs i go to.The problem i have is when you spend on just any girl that comes up then what happens when your favorite girl shows up?She&#039;s going to expect the usual dances but you&#039;re out of money so now she&#039;s disapointed.
That just happened to me...spent too much on other girls then my favorite shows up and dang,i&#039;m out of cash ...lol ...that kinda sucked....i can see why the guys hold out for their faves...also,what about when you meet a cool dancer,like her personality and her show then the next time you&#039;re at the club she&#039;s gone?....turnover can force guys to have favorites,i would guess anyway.
Maybe they have something going on outside the club,no,not that...maybe she comunicates with her regulars via phone or emails,that would keep me interested...
Whatever,as much as i like the favorites i&#039;m just trying to be as perfect a customer as i can ...with/to whomever...that may be flawed thinking,trying to be perfect,let me know...

I prefer motion over emotion I guess.

Haha,Katrine ..i like that,want to be my regular gurl?

Katrine
04-10-2004, 06:16 PM
i&#039;m just trying to be as perfect a customer as i can .

A model pupil. We all know what makes the perfect customer $$$$$$$$

I guess my guys don&#039;t try to be regulars, they all just want to see me outside the club, I wish there were more around like you.....also I don&#039;t call or email as much as I used to, get as much accomplished with high volume. Still, its nice to have a friend who is guaranteed to spend.

;D

junkieSCJ
04-12-2004, 01:53 AM
There are two types of guys that come in, those who care to get their lap on, and those that go to see t&a only. I am of the former.

For me, my money is hard earned. I can&#039;t risk spending that on a girl who is only partly cute and not a standout like I am used to. Sure she could make me feel good, but I really need a cute face and a curvy body. If she doesn&#039;t fit that mold, then I really can&#039;t see how she can have some of that cash.

I hate to bring this up, but what I worked a bunch of hours for, she gets in minutes from me and other PLs. So this girl has to be special in order to take it away from me. Sure the girl is grinding her ASSets on me, but that doesn&#039;t mean she doesn&#039;t like it either. That&#039;s why I only get dances who at least seem to enjoy that fact.

I see the club in rose-colored glasses. :3dglasses:

yoda57us
04-12-2004, 02:33 PM
LOL, I like what I like too, but, at the risk of sounding extremely cynical, it&#039;s dangerous to start thinking the girl is enjoying it. The best dancers are the best actresses.

SportsWriter2
04-13-2004, 07:38 AM
I hate to bring this up, but what I worked a bunch of hours for, she gets in minutes from me and other PLs. So this girl has to be special in order to take it away from me.

This should be posted on every dressing room wall. I spend only part of my unearned income, and I still feel that way. If a dancer does something dumb, I&#039;ll drop her like a rock.

yoda57us
04-13-2004, 08:50 AM
I think most dancers understand that, what they can make in an hour, many of their customers won&#039;t make in a day or, in some cases, even in a week. Those that don&#039;t learn this relatively early in their dancing careers are destined to be poor earners. I see them sitting at the bar, or at a table comiserating with each other about cheap customers and the dancers who must be doing extras because they are always busy. Our society-specificaly MTV, Tabloid TV etc. have given dancing a mystique that draws some women into it for the wrong reasons and with unrealistic expectations of what is really involved in making a living at it. I liked it better when strip clubs were a place you went but you never talked about.

Spanky
04-13-2004, 01:23 PM
Katrine,

When I first started reading your early messages I liked what you had to say - and your picture sure helped. But the more I read, it seems to me that you sound pretty angry. Just my observation. :(

Live and let live.

Moneywise
04-13-2004, 01:42 PM
I wouldn&#039;t mind her taking some of that frustration out on me. ;D