PDA

View Full Version : How long have you been clubbing? (not seals)

Moneywise
04-08-2004, 06:33 AM
I, personally, am very new to the game and have only been frequenting one club for about 9 months now. The club is 30 minutes away, is what most of you would consider a dive, and caters very well to me. I've become a "regular" to most everyone working there although they typically only see me 2 - 3 times a month. Lately I have been strugglnig with RILiosis so I have been about 5 times in the past two weeks. I never pay a cover anymore. The manager always tells the door guy to let me though even when others are standing waiting to get in, show IDs etc etc..LOL I just walk right by(yes, love that). It's to the point where the door guy lets me in regardless of whether the manager is around or not..so he always gets a tip for his own pocket. They're cultivating their regulars. Works for me.

Had I not stumbled upon this site I would most likely do things a lot differently than I do today when I hit the SC. Reading some of the commentary here actually does make me feel like a newbie at times.

I hear some of you talk about being vets and wonder how long you've actually been frequenting SCs. Care to fess up? ;D

yoda57us
04-08-2004, 08:20 AM
Regularly since about 1984, however, if you count the fact that my father and uncle once owned a club that featured burlesque several times a month, I would have to say that my first strip club experience happened when I was 8-in 1965.

Katrine
04-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Funny, I don't pay cover or wait in line to get into ANY club. You must be a super hot chiq Money ;)

NVJosh
04-08-2004, 02:20 PM
First time I went to a SC was probably 1980 or thereabouts...I went very infrequently (and stays a PL) until probably 1991 or so. Then I went through about a 7 year span of a lot of clubbing and a lot of learning (and a lot of getting jaded...lol). By the late 90s I had more or less stopped, and just started returning recently.

Happy_Camper
04-08-2004, 03:39 PM
I have been going for about 6 years or so. The last 2-3 years have been the more frequent visits. Although things have slowed down a bit lately (I wonder why?)

FBR
04-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Mmmmm...lets see...about five years with a couple sabbaticals thrown in. Doesnt seem like it though. I can remember my first VIP ::)

FBR

sadbuttrue
04-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I went to an SC for the first time in 1989 with some friends and I guess I made a mental note of it, because I never went again until after my marriage break-down in 1994. There was a gap of two years and....

I plunged into Wally World!!!! Almost eight years and it still keeps going! :laughing:

>>>Sad<<<

lestat1
04-08-2004, 09:37 PM
June 1996. My 18th birthday. An all-nude juice bar. ;D
Her name was CiCi and she gave the most athletic, hardcore dance I&#039;ve ever received. That was the last night they were open...I found others but none have compared to that place.

Coming up on 8 years of visiting 5-10 times a year or so, though less often lately. One of these days I&#039;ll figure &#039;em out...

fishnet
04-08-2004, 10:20 PM
About 3.5 years. The first year I didn&#039;t get dances. ::)

Moneywise
04-08-2004, 10:33 PM
<<<----- feeling like such a newbie :D

Moneywise
04-09-2004, 04:46 AM
Funny, I don&#039;t pay cover or wait in line to get into ANY club. You must be a super hot chiq Money ;)

LOL Kat. No. I&#039;m just lucky and having loads of fun. ;D I&#039;m no major regular clubber. I scaled that back a long time ago. During those discovery years from age 18-22 or so I clubbed 5-7 nights a week. There were times when I made it back to the base just in time to shower, don my uniform, and head of to work with no sleep. Those were some of the longest days of my life..lol I was young, in the Air Force, away from overbearing mom, and freeeeeeeeeee. Now that I look back upon those years I realize I was a serious manwhore..lol

I was stationed on an island and wouldn&#039;t be surprised if there&#039;s a little MW or two running around wondering if that local is really their daddy. ;D

money
04-09-2004, 07:06 AM
Pretty much been going to these clubs since 1986. I probably go more often now though, since I am older and to go to a regular club is just a royal pain in the ass with the young guidos with the chains and what not. So to me it is more relaxing to do the stripclub thing.

maui
04-09-2004, 07:08 PM
21 years (1983), RIL for the past 3 :)

machoman
04-10-2004, 07:57 AM
5 years. Although I have to say that over the last three months it hasn&#039;t been the same. At around the four year mark I made the mistake of dating one of the girls I had been dreaming about, and like I&#039;ve read in many past posts, she just couldn&#039;t stand up to the petestal that I had placed her on. After the breakup, going to clubs just isn&#039;t the same. I ruined the fantasy for myself.

Mr.Bobo
04-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Seals! ;D

I&#039;ve been going consistently (minimum twice a month, max 3 times a week) for just over 4 years. About the previous 6 years I dabbled when on a trip or something, but nothing near home. I have two clubs that I frequent, and like to mix in a "new" one every couple months.

Richard_Head
04-10-2004, 09:09 AM
15 years for me, I didn&#039;t really start going on a fairly consistent basis though until maybe the last 5-6 years, I now go anywhere from three times a week to once a month.

doc-catfish
04-10-2004, 10:28 AM
I even remember the date I became hooked on strange women taking their clothes off for me --> March 22, 1995. So a little over nine years.

I remember what it was like when I first began going. I used to go every two weeks. There were no private dances (not ever air dances) at my first hangout, so you just tipped the stage. I thought dropping 25 bucks a trip was a big deal. The concept of a lap dance didn&#039;t quite dawn on me until I actually had one. But that wasn&#039;t for another nine months.

I&#039;ve lessened the frequency of trips since then (about once every six weeks now), but have greatly increased the amount of play money per trip. Me thinks I&#039;ll commemorate a decade of clubbing by taking a big "stripper vacation" through the Southwest next spring.

afxturnip
04-10-2004, 10:45 AM
I went very infrequently from 1995-2000. In 2000, I started going regularly to a local club, and I&#039;ve been checking the local scene ever since. Several of the ladies I met in 2000, I still know and see regularly.

My regularity varies, from once a month to 4-5 times a month.

-afx

Lurker_001
04-10-2004, 02:53 PM
One year,two months and twenty two hours...i&#039;m still a pup..and it&#039;s been eigthteen hours and twenty minutes since my last LD...

EDIT:Woohooo,Regular member now!

wait2play
04-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Since the 70&#039;s, sometimes frequently, other times a year or more without going to a single club

aggieed
04-12-2004, 09:03 AM
Might have to define the "first time" for me simply because I consider myself having had three "first times" as the "beginning" of my strip club days. So here they are:

Sometime either in late &#039;95 or early &#039;96
When I was a student at Texas A&M I worked as a Pizza Delivery Driver for Papa John&#039;s Pizza. One night we had an order to the only strip club around, a place called The Silk Stocking (aka The Dirty Sock). I ended up taking that order so technically that was my first time stepping foot in a strip club. It was a piece of crap hole in the wall back then. It has since undergone new management, but I think it&#039;s still a pretty crappy no contact place...must be one of the few no-contact clubs around in Texas. Of course, I was so naive, I was highly amused that the dancer on stage, when I delivered the pizza, had glowing underwear. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

November 13, 1999
It was a Saturday night, and a good college buddy of mine was having his bachelor party. We went to a place called Heartbreakers off of I-45 between Houston and Galveston. I still consider the place to be one of the best designed clubs I&#039;ve ever visited...especially if you&#039;re a sports nut like myself. The reason is that the club basically has two sections...the main club with one main stage and a handful of side stages, and then a Sports Room with another large stage but also has leather couches, several HUGE TV screens with lots of other smaller screens around, a couple of pool tables and a separate VIP section on the second floor of the Sports Room. I really loved that room...great place to watch your favorite sports programs. Anyway, I didn&#039;t buy any lapdances that night since we were "pimping" all the girls out to the groom. However, sometime late in the night, the club did their Flash Dance special where the girls go around dancing for you for maybe 10-15 seconds for a dollar. I bought a few of those. It was that small taste...

November 15, 1999
...on the way home from Houston that Monday morning, all I could think about was naked chicks bouncing on my crotch. I made the decision to go that night to watch Monday Night Football at a club near my apartment at the time. A small, just off the highway club named Joy of Austin. That night was the first time I received a full song&#039;s length lap dance (so is probably why it should be considered my real first time). I still remember the first girl to dance for me...especially since she still works at the club. LOL! I wonder if she still tells people that she&#039;s just one semester away from graduation from the University of Texas! Ha ha ha!

Anyway, going by the "first full lapdance" I would say I&#039;ve been doing this for 4.5 years. Of course, I was jaded early on. It was only 3-4 months before I learned from one rather interesting blonde that lapdances didn&#039;t have to be just one-way contact and could involve all sorts of naughty fun. No hardcore extras since I wasn&#039;t into that sort of thing until September, 2002, but damn she was fun, and I really wish I knew then what I know now.

...and like I&#039;ve read in many past posts, she just couldn&#039;t stand up to the petestal that I had placed her on. After the breakup, going to clubs just isn&#039;t the same. I ruined the fantasy for myself.

Yeah, that tends to happen. I made the mistake of getting into a relationship with a dancer about eight months after I first started going. After the break up...actually, just a few hours AFTER the call that ended it all, I went into my second home, picked out a really hot dancer that I never cared for before (she was extremely beautiful...easily one of the hottest girls in the club at the time...but she was such a mercenary...you know the type...constantly walking around the room asking guys for dances, never caring to sit and chat for a while. Funny thing is that there was actually one time I got her to sit and talk for about 30 minutes, but then I couldn&#039;t get her to SHUT UP!! I ended up having to buy dances just so that she could STOP talking! LOL!), and just bought dance after dance after dance after dance. And for about 2-3 months afterwards I was the guy the girls loved. No talking, just dancing. I didn&#039;t want to know anything about the dancers, their lives, or their personalities...just dance. Thankfully I got out of that "phase".

The_Otto
04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Since July 1987, I was 18 and just walked into the old Naked Eye in what was left of the Combat Zone in Boston.

Didn&#039;t realize until much later just how bad it really was.

Live and learn.

yoda57us
04-14-2004, 06:26 AM
2 or 3 times a year a visit the first club I was a regular in back in about 1985. One of the first dancers I met is STILL dancing there. She is 37 now, has 3 kids and stil looks incredible. The being 37 part isn&#039;t what&#039;s wierd-I know plenty of hot dancers, and women in general who are in their late 30&#039;s and early 40&#039;s. Whats bizare is when we talk about me watching her dance since she was 17...and my hair wasn&#039;t grey....