PDA

View Full Version : Back Waxing anyone? What's fair?

NVJosh
04-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Without going into all the options, topless or nude, etc.. what's fair?

Should it depend on the extent of nudity? And then same as a regular dance?

Do you even do back waxes?

One dancer at a club I go to, allows topless back waxes for $10 and I do a minimum of 10. I have a very hairy back. Sometimes she does them, sometimes I do, although mostly its my back that needs work. I guess the lower price is because shes getting something out of it....she's braiding a new wig.

>>>Joshua<<<
;D

Katrine
04-08-2004, 02:31 PM
:jester: :jester: :laughing: :laughing:

sander8son
04-08-2004, 02:58 PM
i prefer when dancers dawn fur coats, i strip completely nude except for the socks and they pluck my back and ass hairs. i&#039;ve been known to pay up to $5 per song for this service. naturally, many girls at the club rush over to me whence i step inside the door, hoping for the privalege of personally removing my back and ass hairs. my favorite sometimes tweezes with her teeth.

SportsWriter2
04-08-2004, 08:47 PM
::)

sadbuttrue
04-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Are you high?

Everyone knows that front waxes are better! Do you actually pay for this? And you need to throw in the the Armor-all so the under-carriage doesn&#039;t rust and at your age, it might! LMAO!

>>>Sad<<<
:)

yoda57us
04-09-2004, 02:34 PM
How do you charge properly for a back waxing? If it&#039;s my back, the poor girl is going to be at it for a while. Do you charge by the song or by the back? How low are you willing to go? I&#039;ve never paid for a back waxing for myself but I have bought some for favs of mine...If done properly, would back waxing be considered an extra? :-\

NVJosh
04-09-2004, 03:45 PM
If done properly, would back waxing be considered an extra? :-\

That depends on the state in which the back waxing is taking place. Polecat is probably a better authority, and I believe that in San Francisco, back waxing is technically against the rules, however some clubs are basically "wax-houses" where there&#039;s very little pretense that you&#039;re there for dances...everyone knows you&#039;re there to have your back waxed.

And no, I do not believe that back waxing should be considered prostitution in any way shape or form.

fishnet
04-09-2004, 04:00 PM
...If done properly, would back waxing be considered an extra? :-\

Only if she had to do Sandy&#039;s or Carlos&#039; hairy butt too!!! LMAO! :D

doc-catfish
04-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Hmm, I&#039;m gonna have to look into this back waxing thing. I&#039;ve been paying the fave $50 and up a song to walk on my back full weight in her platforms, but for some reason my chiropractor suggests that I give that pasttime up. Party pooper!
:boggled:

And if I&#039;m asked if I&#039;d like a back waxing, but just showed up at a club, how can I tell the dancer that I might want one later. I wouldn&#039;t want her to get angry at me later seeing another dancer waxing my back. Is "maybe later" an okay line to use?

Oh, and do they do bikini waxes as well? Like the guy in that Budweiser commercial during the Superbowl? Or is that an extra? I wouldn&#039;t want anyone to get into trouble.
:biggrin:

Happy_Camper
04-09-2004, 04:36 PM
I just need my eyebrows plucked. It is still in the hair removal line, but is that something I would have to ask her about since she would sort of have to look into my eyes and most dancers feel that is too personal?