PDA

View Full Version : circumsized or uncircumsized?

nutmaniac
04-10-2004, 04:57 PM
which do you ladies prefer? Any experiences that may have swayed your decision to either would be appreciated!

FBR
04-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Why the picture of Lenin?

FBR

fishnet
04-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Why the picture of Lenin?

FBR

He's probably planning on killing 'em if they give the wrong answer! LOL. http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Eeeeeek.gif

LauraLove
04-13-2004, 10:22 AM
My preference is circumsized.
I have had a lover who was uncircumsized and it was fine but given the choice and all other things about the two men equal I'd go for the circumsized penis.

big_daddy
04-13-2004, 07:55 PM
Sounds like an ad..........Un cut for his pleasure!!! But I think its true. Your helmet is not getting rubbed by underwear all day and when something warm and wet comes in contact with it MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM feels good. GRREAT EVEN. It's more sensitive to the touch.

jennymodel
04-15-2004, 07:12 PM
:D circumsized......I think it seems cleaner and looks more appealing. Also, oral would be nicer on a circumsized man, smoother.

nutmaniac
04-16-2004, 07:18 AM
Whatever you say girls.... I like my pee pee ;D

nutmaniac
04-16-2004, 01:32 PM
I just want to know what girls think about it. ... Maybe I whould cut it off? ???

nutmaniac
04-18-2004, 11:06 PM
I just want to know what girls think about it. ... Maybe I whould cut it off?

For some reason my girlfriend loves my dick.... ::)

nutmaniac
04-20-2004, 09:09 AM
moving around.... ;D

NikkiD
04-20-2004, 09:50 PM
I really prefer circumcized! I wont even perform oral sex on the uncut penis. It's just not the same... To each his own.

nutmaniac
04-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Everyone likes different thinks....
If you fall in love with the guy and then found out he is uncut, are you going to cut it off? ;)

nutmaniac
04-21-2004, 01:17 PM
What?

CrescentLuna
04-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Personally, however you want your genitals. only had two boyfriends and both are circumsized, I'm not going break up with them over it, 'cause honestly I don't think it's a big deal.

nutmaniac
04-28-2004, 09:16 PM
You're an exotic dancer, how come you have only two boyfriends? You look pretty. Anyhow, you have a lot of time to find your uncircumsized boyfriend.... :o

Cheers,
nutmaniac

CrescentLuna
05-11-2004, 10:08 PM
LOL, I didn't realize there was a reply on this. Anyway, I meant I've only had two boyfriends all together, and I'm really loyal, I was with the last one for 4.5 years, this one only 3 months thus far.

nutmaniac
05-11-2004, 10:36 PM
If you want uncircumsized boyfriend let me know! You're pretty girl, I'm all yours! Maybe if you date me I will have the reason to start going to the gym... :-*

HeavenLeigh
05-13-2004, 08:12 PM
I've only been with one guy who was uncircumcised and it didn't matter to me. As far as visual aesthetics go, I prefer the sleek look of a circumcised penis, but it's by no means a deal-breaker. I also prefer the looks of a tall, stocky, blonde man with a slight belly, but my husband is skinny and dark-haired. Love him anyway!

FBR
05-14-2004, 03:41 PM
I've only been with one guy who was uncircumcised and it didn't matter to me. As far as visual aesthetics go, I prefer the sleek look of a circumcised penis, but it's by no means a deal-breaker. I also prefer the looks of a tall, stocky, blonde man with a slight belly, but my husband is skinny and dark-haired. Love him anyway!

LOL HL...its funny how we wind up married to people who dont fit the mold of what we perceive as most attractive.

FBR

Samantha_Ray
05-18-2004, 01:38 AM
Ok, I had to get in on this topic,
For the second time in my life I have a boyfriend who is uncircumsized, initially I was dissappointed, I think he felt this a bit and for a few months wouldn't come near me or get naked when he was soft. But I have come to love it, he is a lot more sensitive than any other man I have been with and I was always really grossed out by Uncircumsized guys before, I really don't know what happened (I guess when you truly fall in love with someone it really doesn't matter) As long as the sex is fab what does it matter!

Farrah_Holiday
05-19-2004, 08:53 AM
I prefer circumsized but, if I really like the person it doesn't matter.

SarahSynn
10-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Old thread, but a very interesting topic to me.

I've been with cut and uncut men and I love au natural! I find that uncut men are far more sensitive, and that is hot to me!

Smoothcat
11-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Sarah, by "sensitive" I assume you mean physically sensitive?

Aelfu_Gifu
11-22-2007, 12:41 AM
Yes, Smooth, there are many nerve-endings in the foreskin! Being a good girl of German descent, I have very strong feelings about circumcising babies, and prefer men natural, but most have been cut.

xdamage
11-25-2007, 01:27 AM
Wow, another super old thread, but okay... there doesn't seem to be a lot of independent studies linked on the web, but I found these:

http://www.circinfo.net/socio_sexual_aspects.html

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-and-Muslims-Agree/circumcised.htm

Smoothcat
11-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Thanks for those links. Here's an excerpt from the first one.

A circumcised penis was favoured by women for appearance and hygiene. (Furthermore, some women were nauseated by the smell of the uncircumcised penis, where, as mentioned earlier, bacteria and other micro-organisms proliferate under the foreskin.)

An uncircumcised penis was found by women to be easier to elicit orgasm by hand.

An circumcised penis was favoured by women for oral sex (fellatio).

Bob_Loblaw
11-25-2007, 11:05 AM
http://www.circumstitions.com/Maps.html

Katrine
11-25-2007, 11:45 PM
I never commented in this thread, so I will now. I don't care either way. I just one lots of cock!

Lysondra
11-26-2007, 12:31 AM
AGREED with above! Who cares? As long as I like the man, I'll like the attachment.

yoda57us
11-26-2007, 05:44 AM
Women who failed to reach an orgasm were 3 times more likely to have an uncircumcised lover. (These data could, however, possibly reflect behaviours of uncircumcised males that might belong to lower socio-economic classes and/or ethnic groups whose attitudes concerning sex and women may differ from the better-educated groups in whom circumcision is more common.)

Or they just need to know when it's time to switch to DATY...

A circumcised penis was favoured by women for appearance and hygiene. (Furthermore, some women were nauseated by the smell of the uncircumcised penis, where, as mentioned earlier, bacteria and other micro-organisms proliferate under the foreskin.)

Um...isn't that why we have soap and water????

An uncircumcised penis was found by women to be easier to elicit orgasm by hand.

I concur, it's easier for the owner as well...

An circumcised penis was favoured by women for oral sex (fellatio).

This might explain why I have had to pay for most of the BJ's I have gotten...at least the best ones...

Lysondra
11-26-2007, 05:51 AM
Huh. I blow circ and uncirc. Actually, my desire to suck is based entirely on whether or not the guy hinted at wanting it. If he said shit like, 'Oh you don't DO blowjobs do you?' he ain't gettin it. If he was nice and didn't mention it once, oh BOY better watch out... I start getting desires just to suck all day - even after he's cum - and just play and play and play.

But I totally agree on the handjob thing. I LOVE giving handjobs to men with foreskin. It's SO much easier and makes me feel like I'm actually good at it... hahahaha.

SarahSynn
11-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Yes, Smooth, there are many nerve-endings in the foreskin! Being a good girl of German descent, I have very strong feelings about circumcising babies, and prefer men natural, but most have been cut.

LMFAO! I'm of German descent too and love my men au natural!;D

Jenny
11-26-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm actually just of the opinion that it isn't nice to cut pieces off of your baby for aesthetic purposes.

Howie
11-26-2007, 05:46 PM
I never commented in this thread, so I will now. I don't care either way. I just one lots of cock!

Sometimes your posts just confuse me.

xdamage
11-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Sometimes your posts just confuse me.

Assume "one" means "want" (sounds nearly the same, ... brain farts happen) and then her sentence makes complete sense.

Katrine
11-26-2007, 10:08 PM
Hahahaha, oops, I typed and wasn't paying attention. Yes, X is correct. I don't care if its cut or uncut. I just want it!

Smoothcat
11-27-2007, 06:13 AM
I don't care if its cut or uncut. I just want it!

Hi there Katrine, allow me to induce myself

:jester: :tongue-ti :wave: :drink: :lovestruc

xdamage
11-29-2007, 09:18 PM
^^^

Bad news. Women can buy cocks these days for about $50. All shapes, lengths, girths, colors, in a variety of materials from hard to soft, with or without vibrating action. She never said she wants a man. She just said she wants cocks.

I swear, if these toys did anything for guys we would never come out of our homes again, except to buy more toys.

p.s. I keed, I keed, but only sort of ;)

Lysondra
11-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Y'know, these toys never come with foreskin...so something y'need the real thing.

yoda57us
11-30-2007, 10:03 AM
^^^

Bad news. Women can buy cocks these days for about $50. All shapes, lengths, girths, colors, in a variety of materials from hard to soft, with or without vibrating action. She never said she wants a man. She just said she wants cocks.

I swear, if these toys did anything for guys we would never come out of our homes again, except to buy more toys.

p.s. I keed, I keed, but only sort of ;)

Actually I've never met a woman who preferred rubber over a man that knew what he was doing in bed....I'm not sayin' they aren't out there but I've never met one...

As far as anything man made that might replace a real live woman, I'm not even interested in seeing the prototype.

Jenny
11-30-2007, 10:15 AM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/larsandtherealgirl/trailer/

Oh, wanna know what makes it better? Her name is "Bianca".

SportsWriter2
11-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Y'know, these toys never come with foreskin...so something y'need the real thing.

www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/realistic-dildos/uncut-foreskin-realistic

pookie
11-30-2007, 03:01 PM
uncut is more fun!!!

Katrine
11-30-2007, 07:39 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/larsandtherealgirl/trailer/

Oh, wanna know what makes it better? Her name is "Bianca".

She's been found! OMG! I want to see this only because I want Ryan Gosling's cock! But I prefer the crackhead Gosling in Half Nelson.

Jenny
11-30-2007, 07:48 PM
In case you're wondering - you never see him humping her. She's catholic. They have separate rooms.

FBR
11-30-2007, 09:12 PM
In case you're wondering - you never see him humping her. She's catholic. They have separate rooms.

My wife is Catholic and very hot. I will burn in hell for straying.

FBR

Jenny
11-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Then you should see the movie - you and that guy may have a lot in common. Although they never get married.

SarahSynn
12-04-2007, 05:19 PM
MMMMmmmm Doc Johnson!

SundayMorning
12-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Yummy!

I love nice cocks. Uncut v cut, they both have pros. I will say that uncut tends to feel thicker, which I very much enjoy, but it is easier to suck a cut one. Like I said, pros either way.

asianlady
12-30-2007, 03:16 PM
cut for me for sure love the feel of the rim on the head rubbing me