PDA

View Full Version : Best Sex Toys

LauraLove
04-13-2004, 10:34 AM
SW2's topic made me wonder what others would list as their favorite or best sex toys.

I'd luv to hear about why they make your list as well.

sander8son
04-13-2004, 01:22 PM
1/2 cup of yogurt(heated to 100 degrees F), a plastic sandwhich bag, and a rubberband. ahhhhh, the goodlife

Moneywise
04-13-2004, 01:40 PM
My ATF is my best sex toy. lol..j/k

From the male perspective I am going to have to go with this little contraption I have that fits over my nose and works wonders when I am dining. I only pull it out on Sundays. ;D

The Accommodator (http://www.ilovexor.com/The_Accommodator.html) allows me to have two hands free. It's not the cutest looking contraption but it sure is funnnn. ;)

SportsWriter2
04-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Think of the adult video store as a last resort. You want a dog collar? Go to Petco. Want rope? Go to a hardware store.

You can also make your own toys. Example: I went to Brooks pharmacy and bought a $3 syringe for liquid medicine. I cut off the tip with a coping saw to create an open barrel, then sanded it smooth. At the hardware store I bought small O rings (5 for $1) to stretch and slide onto the barrel.

Put the open barrel over a wet nipple and pull up on the plunger. When she says it hurts, pull a little more and roll an O ring off the barrel onto the base of the nipple shaft. The shafts stay long and hard.

One of my favorites wears the O rings and no bra under a white wifebeater. It looks and feels HOT.

big_daddy
04-13-2004, 07:49 PM
ICE CREAM!

HOMER IS BACK LOL!!!!!!!!!!

SportsWriter2
04-14-2004, 05:07 AM
The best toy value I've found recently is a $6 clear plastic speculum in a mom&pop sex shop. Any leather riding crop under $20 is a good deal.

polecat
04-15-2004, 06:11 AM
Not really any toys I like used on me to any degree, but I love operating a Hitachi Magic Wand.. as well as a Rabbit.

For remote/SC use, you cant beat the Fukuoku finger massagers. Those little suckers can drive someone wild. 8)

Katrine
04-15-2004, 03:43 PM
My traps get stiff from working out so I bought a plug in mini-massager at Eckerd....needless to say, my other sex toys are practically orphans, and I save soooo much on batteries! Drawback...it would take me an hour to orgasm from oral, my stuff is so used to 4 horsepower action!

Also, the Crystal Wand, NOT the Magic Wand. The crystal is great for g-spot stimulation, its like a clear plastic W....still gotta know what you are doing, fingers are more effective...

Ok Sporty, now you're making me hot with this and the talking dirty thread. Seriously......... ;)

polecat
04-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Also, the Crystal Wand, NOT the Magic Wand. The crystal is great for g-spot stimulation, its like a clear plastic W....still gotta know what you are doing, fingers are more effective...
That's why I like the Magic Wand best.. tee hee. Fingers on the inside, magic wand ridin' outside. The shape makes for coolio clitoral stimulation.. yummmy :D

Darren
04-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Sex toys for a woman are hot. Doc Johnson makes a realistic dildo in Ultra-Skin. Combined with oral stimulation or a mix of oral and a vibrator... well words just don't suffice - hehe :)

Tip - Toys are best when warmed up in warm water before play time.

SportsWriter2
04-24-2004, 11:25 AM
Here's a hot toy. Buy a 3-pack of white panty briefs, unpack them carefully, then make small cuts into the side seams near the crotch. Repack them, give them to your girl as a sweet present, and tell her to wear a pair to play. When the time feels right, put her up against the wall, grab the briefs at the cut, and rip them off. This always gets an OMG response.

Thought you might like that one, Katrine. ;)

Katrine
04-26-2004, 10:01 AM
I like it, but I must wash new panties before I wear them, so it wouldn't work...but, in theory....holy cow, it would rule!!!!

Kat (likes public sex ;) )

SportsWriter2
04-26-2004, 06:31 PM
Here's a hot toy. Buy a 3-pack of white panty briefs, unpack them, wash them, then make small cuts into the side seams near the crotch. Give them to your girl as a sweet present in a ziplock bag ("I even washed them for you"), and tell her to wear a pair to play. When the time feels right, put her up against the wall, grab the briefs at the cut, and rip them off. This always gets an OMG response.

Katrine, I try to listen and adapt. ;)

Derek
08-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Blow up doll with vibrating pussy.

SportsWriter2
08-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Blow up doll with vibrating pussy.

Do you consider them dates? Rent Foul Play and fast forward to the scene where Goldie Hawn walks in on Dudly Moore and his blow-up dolls. :D

A man of your means should check out realdoll.com and spec a custom ride.

FBR
08-06-2005, 03:17 PM
A man of your means should check out realdoll.com and spec a custom ride.

Sporty LOL I was thinking the same thing. Realdoll.com caters to those who will settle for nothing less than the best. Just last week I orderd a custom copy of Miss D with which to while away my lonely hours ;)

FBR

Mastridonicus
08-06-2005, 08:04 PM
there is a news story someplace about a dude who owned a real doll, had a nosey gf over and she found her, only she called the police because she assumed it was a dead body.

Har!

::Mast::

WiseGuy_TX
08-07-2005, 07:07 AM
Derek ...spec a custom ride.
...desperate crackhead model with "stretched out pussy" should work.

>LapJuicer< (http://3eyes.co.uk/views/public/?doc=Lapjuicer)

Katrine
08-08-2005, 12:34 AM
...desperate crackhead model with "stretched out pussy" should work.

>LapJuicer< (http://3eyes.co.uk/views/public/?doc=Lapjuicer)

Hahahaha. I am SOOOO going to put a link to this on the pink side and watch the thongers get all huffy! Brilliant! Thanks for the troll opp! }:D

evan_essence
08-08-2005, 05:15 AM
>LapJuicer< (http://3eyes.co.uk/views/public/?doc=Lapjuicer)Yeowie, I'm chaffing just looking at this. So you guys like a little stripper pulp in the juice? :-\

-Ev

SportsWriter2
08-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Yeowie, I'm chaffing just looking at this. So you guys like a little stripper pulp in the juice? :-\

Ev, you sit on top of half an orange. ::)

evan_essence
08-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Ev, you sit on top of half an orange. ::)No, silly, that would only give orange juice. :P

-Ev

bigteninch
09-13-2005, 10:13 PM
anything over 5 horsepower.

Vyanka
09-14-2005, 07:10 AM
I'm not a fan of toys.
The only sex toy I like is the cock ring. And it's bc I get to use my man's unit w/it, plus the vibration isn't that powerful. I don't like shoving rubber/plastic foreign things in me or on me.
Give me the REAL thing.... a cack and toungue.
For masturbation I like to use my own hand. I don't know, I don't like the vibrators.... they mess up my love button.

Edit~ I forgot. Then there's the ghey toys I like & some i'd like to use. I'd like to use a strap-on, on my man. He may let me. }:D Feathers, oils, and blind folds.