PDA

View Full Version : Dancers with bad breath

junkieSCJ
04-15-2004, 12:00 AM
How many of you got dances with a girl you thought was extremely hot, only to find out that her breath wasn't the most pleasant of smells? I had to stop after a dance with some really hot ladies just because I couldn't hold my breath any longer.

I come in with a nice pack of mints so that I am nice and minty when I'm talking/breathing so I know it's not me.

Katrine
04-15-2004, 12:05 AM
I take a little purse with me full of that super Arctic Ice Chill Brain Freeze your mouth out gum for this exact reason. Plus, I'm a smoker and drinker, so its courteous......

Not all customers extend that courtesy either. Same with some dancers, especially the drunk ones....blech!

junkieSCJ
04-15-2004, 12:48 AM
I'd offer, but then I'd feel bad because it's embarassing when someone tells you that.

That and the fact that I'm sure after me saying this, the dances would be awful with this hanging in her head ... unless she's an ATF. But if she were, she'd have great breath from the beginning with me ;D

EvilCyn
04-15-2004, 03:33 AM
I am sooooooo big on this, how unsexy can ya get !!! I carry mouthwash in my bag, and always have my gum with me !!!
Licks Cyn

LauraLove
04-15-2004, 10:01 AM
I also keep breathstrips with me and use one after I eat or drink anything while at work. I deal with customers who have really bad breath all the time. I think cigar breath is probably the worst but ye gads beer breath is pretty rank too :ill: so I can relate.
Don't be shy about sharing your mints because most people don't know when they have bad breath.

wait2play
04-15-2004, 02:13 PM
I always pop an Altoid or two as I am walking in and generally carry a few with me. This can be a majot turnoff, but it's easier to get past than the random case of overall bad hygene.

Richard_Head
04-15-2004, 07:38 PM
It hasn't happened to me often but when it has I just let her finish the dance then call it quits w/o telling her why.

Tamra
04-16-2004, 05:06 AM
I always chew gum... I know it's not the most lady like thing, but I don't sit there popping bubbles either. To guys with bad breath, I'll usually get out a piece of gum and then before I put it back say, "Oh...(heehee)... where's my manners? Could I offer you a piece?" They'll usually accept and if they don't, I'll be holding my breath or doing a lot of ass grinding! lol

You guys can do the same thing to the dancer... before she starts pop a mint, or gun, or whatever, and offer her some...maybe she'll get the hint! :)

Katrine
04-17-2004, 08:36 AM
I think i've had to deal with bad breath/bo customers more so than other dancers....most girls know what to do until they are drunk.......

Boys. order a plate of fruit, especially pineapples, she is dehydrated from allcohol..this comes with champagne...fruit plate can be interesting way to feed each other, and very

sexy........

sol_de_pr2
04-18-2004, 03:41 PM
I prefer a bad smelling mouth to a bad smelling cookie or ass ;D

NVJosh
04-19-2004, 01:41 PM
For years, I have called Dentyne Ice "Bomb Gum." This was because a buddy of mine was in a strip club, ran into a dancer with not-so-great breath and offered her some. The gum was very new at the time. The dancer tried it and declared "This gum is the bomb!" So, since then..."Bomb Gum"