PDA

View Full Version : How long is your (the customers) shift at the club?

Tamra
04-16-2004, 05:26 AM
We went over the dancer's shift... now the question turns to you...

When you go to a club, how long do you usually spend there?

Do you just go in, get your dances and take off? Come in, sit and relax, get dances and then take off? Come in, sit relax, get dances, sit and relax and then take of?... okay, by now I think you get the picture! lol

Or does it all depend on the night?

wait2play
04-16-2004, 06:13 AM
One to three hours, depending on who I know, the crowd, and other plans. On a good day, until the funds run out, but I always try to go in prepared for a longer visit.

polecat
04-16-2004, 06:44 AM
I also shoe-horn a stripclub visit mainly as a time pad between other events with poor planning lol.

For that reason, 95% of my SC visits are 30-45 mins tops. I go in, say hello to who I want to say hello to, grab a few dances and I'm gone.

Only under rare occasions, where a cancellation, change of plans or other such situation occurs do I enter a stripclub with no hard, pressed exit time to be out of there. In these cases, I usually prefer bikini/full bar clubs and might stay a while longer. But even at this, an hour feels too long. When you are out in a big city, there are just way too many other compelling things to do, or worst case- other neighboring strip clubs to visit- to spend too much time planted in locale.

fishnet
04-16-2004, 07:14 AM
BTW- Welcome to the Blue side Tamra.

My visits are all planned. Usually 5-7 hours. LOL. I try to get there 45 minutes to an hour before my fav starts her shift to watch a few stages and settle in. When my fav starts, I keep her dancing till my money is gone. ;D On rare occasions if I'm low on funds (for me), I'll take some breaks to extend the time there. When the dance money is gone it's time to go. :(

doc-catfish
04-16-2004, 09:46 AM
Minimum - 45 minutes, Maximum - 4 hours, Average - 2 hours. I tend to prefer weeknights when the crowd is thinner, but there are in effect different kinds of trips, and each type goes by its own flow:

The exploratory trip - Going to a new or refurbished club. Basically I just want to check out the place and see if I like it. I bring a big bankroll just in case I really like it. If the place doesn't mesh well with me, I can save my money.

The just need to pass the time trip - I don't do a lot of these. These visits are often shorter and I don't bring as much money.

The playing the field trip. - My most common type (at least as of recently), and the kind that I enjoy best. It may be at a local club or an out of town one that I've patronized before. I generally know what to expect and how long my bankroll will last me. I buy lots of dances but from a wide variety of girls.

The honor thy ATF trip. - The purpose of this trip is to give the lion's share of my business to one or two ladies. I'm not one for long drawn out conversations, so after the requistite ten minutes of "how have you been?", we get down to business. Time elapsed will depend on what part of the stage rotation I show up during (I always like to watch their stage sets as a warm up), and how busy my favorite gals are. I like to save the bulk of the dances for the grand finale. Because of that, I never do these on a weekend. Too much of a crowd to satisfy my expectations.

Niceguy
04-16-2004, 06:38 PM
I agree with Doc and will use his classifications.
Exploratory; Between a half hour and two hours if I've never been in the joint. A half hour would indicate the place is really bad. Bad dancers. Bad drinks. Bad atmosphere.
Overbearing doormen and bouncers, annoying DJ.
Sometimes the place is hopping but I don't fit in. an example would be an early 20's late 20's beer type bar strip club. this age group has it's "thing" and sometimes I don't fit into it. I've learned by now that the cover fee is a total write off and staying around thinking things will get better
in hopes of amortizing the cover fee cost over a long time period is a large mistake. Normally I'll give a place an hour or two and move on.

Local club: From two to three hours becuase I've got other things to do.

Atlanta club while traveling with ATF six to ten hours, because sometimes I would get there to talk to bar tenders and other girls who I got to know before night shift started.
THis was an exception as ten hours is too long in mnost places. But I know people and they knew me so there was always stuff to talk about like seeing the manager at another club on a Sunday, or who got busted or who got put on probation for not showing up or paying fines.
Cocktail waitresses someimes would drink too much
and couldn't pass the breathlizer test to leave. Talked motorcycles, radio with DJ's and war news during the
war.

DGH
04-16-2004, 11:07 PM
For me it's usually 3-4 hours. I like to go in before 10pm as to get a good seat. I also like it when it's a slow Friday night so I have my ATF to myself. But then again I have been known to take my ATF away from others as soon as she sees me in the club. Thank God she only works at this club one night a week. Tonight I just got 20 dances since I wont be going in next week. Damn she's got me hooked....

yoda57us
04-17-2004, 06:35 AM
If I go during the day I may last 2 or 3 hours-depends on who is working and often I will visit more than one club. I go on weeknights when I know a fav or two are working and I may stay until closing-sometimes 4 or 5 hours. The longest I ever lasted was when my first ATF worked a Sunday double about 5 years ago - 2pm to closing - about 11 hours-looking back, I'm not particularly proud of that, though I had a GREAT time!

Richard_Head
04-17-2004, 10:45 AM
I tend to do the shorter but more frequent trips, typically 1-2 hours, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter, depends upon who's working. The longest was probably 6 hours in Vegas one night.

randompl
04-17-2004, 11:46 AM
Usually I'll stay long enough to see all the girls do their stage sets, plus whatever time I spend getting dances... so probably about 2-4 hrs. Though sometimes I'll end up getting dances right away, spend all my money and leave.

Happy_Camper
04-17-2004, 12:41 PM
I have been there as short as 30 minutes (was on call and cell phone took me away). And as long as the ATF's shift on a slow night when she asked me to stick around so she had someone to hang with (I think I even bought only 2 dances that night).

sol_de_pr2
04-18-2004, 03:36 PM
It depends on my mood at any given moment. Last night's SC visit was a typical wanna-just-drink-and-tip night. Other times I've had the urge to buy a dance from a particularly hot girl. Other times I've splurged and done practically everything in the Strip Club Junkie book (including extras and CFS's). Usually the first two take up more 3 hours or more (last night I was 4 hours at the club) because obviously enough my $ doesn't dissappear as fast ;D

FBR
04-18-2004, 05:25 PM
2 hrs or so thats about it for me

FBR

NVJosh
04-19-2004, 02:08 PM
It can be as short as about 20 minutes (the time it takes to nurse a bottled water and decide there's no good reason to stay) or up to 2 hours if I get into some really good conversation. On those rare occasions where i find someone so hot/irresistible/whatever that I just have to get laps, it will probably end shortly after the laps and convo, because I know nothing is going to top that for the day.

I think I'm doing okay as long as my spending/hour isn't greater than my earning/hour. lol

yoda57us
04-19-2004, 04:15 PM
The longer I stay the less likely I am to do many dances. Usually an extended visit involves conversation with a few favs (my ATF used to call it "Therapy") and maybe a few dances at the end of the night. I always save the dances for the end of the visit. No matter how much a dancer enjoys your company, once she has your money, her internal economic clock is telling her it's time to move on.

britfreak2
04-25-2004, 07:11 AM
I mostly go in about 3 hours. Some nights if I'm having a really good time I usually stay still close. I mostly go just to see my ATF. For some reason I get really uncomfortable when she isn't there. Everybody knows that she's my girl and they seem to leave me alone. If she isn't there I get bored real fast. And end up drinking myself away and that's something that I'm trying to do.

smooth
04-25-2004, 11:50 AM
The longest I've ever stayed was 5 hours and that was because I was enjoying the company of a smokin SWeb member the whole night. But I usually limit my visits to 2 hours or 5 drinks... which ever comes first. The old adage holds true in my case, the longer I stay, the more I spend. To steal a line from Chris Rock, before you know it, you're taking out $300 from the ATM at 4am, there is no good reason to be taking out $300 at an ATM at 4 in the morning.

mr_punk
04-25-2004, 04:03 PM
in and out (no pun intended) as fast as possible. unless, i spot some new talent. otherwise, i pretty much know what i want and where to get it.

fishnet
04-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Dang Smooth...you haven't posted on either board in a while. Hope your ATF is back and you are in the saddle again. LOL. ;)

The_Oceans
04-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Like most SCJs, it depends. When I was a regular in my local SC (bikini bar w/alcohol, with two six-girl shifts every night), I would usually stay for the length of one shift, which was usually about 3-4 hours.

When I'm traveling, I will usually budget how much $$$ I plan on spending in a particular evening, and stay until I run out...which usually is about 3-4 hours. In Vegas, however, I've lasted entire dancer shifts (8+ hours). Mighty interesting to walk out of a club and see the sun 8)