PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider a GFE?

junkieSCJ
04-16-2004, 08:25 AM
(Girl Friend Experience)

I tried doing a search but it doesn't seem to work too well. I didn't see any FAQ on this subject either. ???

Do you guys go for a GFE? Or more of just a heavy grinder?

What do you expect if you do want a GFE?

Chili Palmer
04-16-2004, 08:49 AM
It's a rare thing to have a true GFE in a club. It's unexpected...not even I go to a club expecting to play tonsil hockey with a dancer.

I don't think anyone likes a "heavy" grinder, I prefer more of a sensual grind, with lots of two way contact, some stickshifting, feeding, etc. Everything else is gravy.

CP

Tamra
04-16-2004, 09:27 AM
I've been told by many guys that the time they spend with me feels more like a date then them just paying for a dance. I have the ability to look at a guy and make him feel like I can almost see through him. I don't know, it's hard to explain, but there were two dcomments made to me yeaterday by guys after I danced for them on the stage...1) "I've seen alot of dancders in my life, alot of good dancers, but there's just something about you that I've never seen in a dancer before. You not only get close up and make me feel like you really trust me, but the wy you look at me makesw me feel like you can see right into my soul. I get lost in your eyes and it's like it's real... then you hold out the side of your thong and I go...'Oh yeah, forgot where I was' and it's every time, not just once!"
2) I was dancing for this younger guy at the stage and he had that lost in love kinda look in his eyes...lol... then all of a sudden he says, "Does everybody look at you like this when you dance for them? Or am I the only stupid one standing here feeling like a lost little puppy dog? You must think we're all so stupid! God, that was great."

And that's how I think my dances are... sensuos has been a word used often. I don't do a heavy grind most of the time... I've found most guys aren't into that and if they are I don't enjoy it cause I feel like I'm on a bucking bronco, holding on for dear life, afraid of getting thrown off, thinking, "Ok, one more minute, just hood on for one more minute! lol

mr_punk
04-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Do you guys go for a GFE?no,a sc really isn't built to allow much room for that type of experience. IMO, a sc is set-up like a fast food restaurant. it's more about high volume and instant gratification.

Or more of just a heavy grinder?well, grinding isn't the only type of mileage around, you know.

1) "I've seen alot of dancders in my life, alot of good dancers, but there's just something about you that I've never seen in a dancer before. You not only get close up and make me feel like you really trust me, but the wy you look at me makesw me feel like you can see right into my soul. I get lost in your eyes and it's like it's real...now, that's a textbook SFB.

2) I was dancing for this younger guy at the stage and he had that lost in love kinda look in his eyes...lol... then all of a sudden he says, "Does everybody look at you like this when you dance for them? Or am I the only stupid one standing here feeling like a lost little puppy dog? You must think we're all so stupid! God, that was great."rookies :no:....i hope you did him a favor and picked his pockets cleaned.

I've found most guys aren't into that and if they are I don't enjoy it cause I feel like I'm on a bucking bronco, holding on for dear life, afraid of getting thrown off, thinking, "Ok, one more minute, just hood on for one more minute!what club do you work at....Deja Metrosexuals? did they actually tell you, that they're not into grinding or do you just assume they aren't into grinding because you don't like it? in any case, i'm only asking because i have keep reading more and more posts about guys who don't like to (even when it allowed) have naked women sit on their laps.

Chili Palmer
04-16-2004, 09:12 PM
what club do you work at....Deja Metrosexuals? did they actually tell you, that they're not into grinding or do you just assume they aren't into grinding because you don't like it? in any case, i'm only asking because i have keep reading more and more posts about guys who don't like to (even when it allowed) have naked women sit on their laps.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You know, I really have to do a column on that particular phenomenon. Great stuff, mr p.

CP

SportsWriter2
04-17-2004, 04:44 AM
Chili, you should start the thread. I have lotz to say on that subject.... GFE is a Wednesday afternoon thing, definitely not for Saturday night.

Here's my list of components. Feel free to add to it.

* E-mail/cell phone scheduling.
* ATF comes over immediately with hug/GF kiss
* ATF says "I love you" often.
* "You can touch me anywhere" policy
* DFK during orgasm.
* You know all her triggers.

If you both get scared doing this, it's good GFE. I usually control it by being friends at some other level .

EvilCyn
04-17-2004, 08:50 AM
I have a had afew that I was thier GFE, and they were up front with, thats what they were looking for............

Didn't want the hassle of dating, realtionships and all that, they would rather pay for a few hours, enjoy themsevles and then walk away......
They got all my attention, and made sure they felt like they were the only guy there.......Knowing thats just what they wanted made it that much easier for everyone to be satisfied......

Licks Cyn

junkieSCJ
04-17-2004, 10:54 AM
I don't get any of those "I love you" type of comments, and I probably wouldn't enjoy hearing that anyway.

What I do like is that little cute peck on the nose that she gives me when she's really up close to me and is getting ready for the next song.

maui
04-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Chili, you should start the thread. I have lotz to say on that subject.... GFE is a Wednesday afternoon thing, definitely not for Saturday night.

Here's my list of components. Feel free to add to it.

* E-mail/cell phone scheduling.
* ATF comes over immediately with hug/GF kiss
* ATF says "I love you" often.
* "You can touch me anywhere" policy
* DFK during orgasm.
* You know all her triggers.

If you both get scared doing this, it's good GFE. I usually control it by being friends at some other level .

*She does something with you prohibited by club rules, like kissing you while she's on stage
:o

sol_de_pr2
04-18-2004, 03:38 PM
GFE-Oh how funny ;D I don't think having a dancer sit on your lap and chitchat is a GFE in my opinion.

mr_punk
04-18-2004, 03:49 PM
You know, I really have to do a column on that particular phenomenon.really? i would like to read it. could you post a link or post the article here?

SportsWriter2
04-18-2004, 04:40 PM
You might think you have a sweet GFE, but one day she says, "Make believe you don't know me and treat me like a slut." And then, POOF, it's gone. :)

FBR
04-18-2004, 04:56 PM
GFE, like everything else in this world, costs money. To think otherwise is retarded LOL

FBR

EvilCyn
04-19-2004, 03:37 AM
GFE, like everything else in this world, costs money. To think otherwise is retarded LOL

FBR

That's what I loved about the few I had at one club......... They knew waht they wanted, and didn't mind paying for it....They wanted all thee attention, and want the king for a day thing........ just fine with me......
Made me day easier to just spend it with them !!!

Licks Cyn