PDA

View Full Version : What color clothes do you guys wear?

junkieSCJ
04-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Those black lights at most places make me feel so bad about the specks I see on my clothes when I go into a stripclub. I tried the lintbrushes but it doesn't seem to get those fine little strands.

Sometimes I feel like the dancers walk away because they see my unkempt attire.

Chili Palmer
04-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Soft black fabrics. Always.

CP

Happy_Camper
04-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Soft black fabrics. Always.

CP

Yep.

fishnet
04-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Mostly black. Slacks and shirts. Sometimes gray slacks and blue shirts.

doc-catfish
04-16-2004, 05:08 PM
If I know the "blacklight factor" at a particular club isn't so bad, I'll wear a light colored top. Otherwise, it's a dark shade of red, blue, grey. Sometimes black. I don't like to look like I've been dabbling in nuclear fallout.

Always dark on the pants and socks.

espy
04-17-2004, 03:46 AM
Color doesn't matter to me. I'm not worried about the lint but the big splashes of white that the detergent makes if you don't premix. You don't know it till you get to the club.

Makes for a great conversation piece though.

Dancer: What happened to your pants?

Me: She gives a great lap dance (pointing to the nearest dancer) and I've got a bit or a hair trigger.

Dancer: Oh! Isn't that uncomfortable?

Me: Nah!!...(she gets up and walks away) :P

yoda57us
04-17-2004, 06:29 AM
I wear mostly black or other dark colors, the specs are a pain but the only time a dancer ever walks away from me is after she has emptied my wallet.

Niceguy
04-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Color with black light is not the issue. The type of laundry detergeant seems to be an issue. I was washing clothes during a two week stay at the hotel guest laudramatic.
Seemd OK when I got them out of the dryer. Under black light it had strange splotches all over. My soluttion was to retreat to a side table by one of the small stages where
there weren't many black lights. I think the effect is phospeference. (SP?). A reflective effect when the chemical residue in the detergeant reacts to the black light ultra violet rays. Occasionally a dancer costume will also have this problem. On a customer I don't think its a big deal.
Mivght interfere with a dancers performance and "look" so is more serious on a dancer.

sander8son
04-20-2004, 10:08 AM
i wear all sorts of colors and fabrics and garments. picture a gay mobster and you've got my SC look.

and the blacklight crap can affect(or effect? i dont know, i dont care) the dancers too. i had a fave who wore a regular pink cotton shirt, cut off a little(i think)....oftimes you could see splotches on it from detergent. we just refered to it as cumstains from all the other guys that got dances before me. no big whoop.

NikkiD
04-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Premix premix premix!! Putting you detergent in the water & mixing before the clothes is very important, especially if you use a liquid!
Soft fabrics, as someone mentioned, also help, and prints instead of solids is also good.

wait2play
04-21-2004, 05:45 PM
I try to go for soft clothes, dark pants.

Hound
04-23-2004, 10:33 AM
This question strikes me as being really funny. I don’t think most guys care at all or give it a second thought.

It makes absolutely no difference to me what I'm wearing when I visit a stripclub. I'll wear anything from a suit to shorts and a white T-shirt, and everything in between. As long as I’m comfortable and, of course, clean. Black, white, and any color is okay with me. If lint or dry cleaning chemicals show – oh well.

In my experience, the only color that really matters in a stripclub is green. ;D

sol_de_pr2
04-24-2004, 01:07 PM
I always wear jeans, regardless of what shirt I wear. I usually wear opaque casual short sleeve shirts or black polo shirts and mocs.