PDA

View Full Version : Survivor All Stars - Vote Rupert !!

GoldCoastGirl
05-10-2004, 06:35 AM
Whilst this is mainly a shameless plug to show how much I personally think that Rupert should win the "Viewer's Choice" $1 million .... I also welcome any talk you would like to have about this show here ;D

VOTE FOR RUPERT to win the $1 million !!!

Rubert's Profile: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/survivors/bio/rupert.shtml
:goodvibes: The Most Popular Survivor Ever ! Most Popular in this series and his original series BY FAR! 8) ;D :king:

:bouncey: :great: VOTE FOR RUPERT @ http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/polls/viewers_choice/index.shtml :king:

(or whoever you feel deserves to win that money.. don't let me influence you at all.. lol!)

:biggrin: :crossfingers: :genie: :goodvibes: :hyper: :party: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes:

Moneywise
05-10-2004, 10:29 AM
I voted for Alicia simply because I think she's H.O.T. Lame reason..lol I know. ;D

I do believe Rupert will win. He is revered by a large population of people for his unwavering character and fair play.

Jerri's storming off during the commercial break after having been lambasted by the live audience while attempting to make a point was CLASSIC.

Richard_Head
05-10-2004, 12:55 PM
I voted for Rudy, how can you not like the cranky old guy? Plus he said half the money would go to the families of US Servicemen killed in action over in Iraq/Afghanistan, that's good enough for me.

I also voted Elizabeth as the hottest survivor (sorry MW but Alicia's just too masculine for my taste), and Jenna and Heidi getting naked for the peanut butter as the best moment.

HolidayOnStage
05-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Me and my family voted for RUPERT..he's the only reason I watched the last survivors. He deserves it he's an awesome guy!!

GoldCoastGirl
05-14-2004, 02:29 AM
:beer: ;D :beer: :bouncey: :beer: ;D :beer:

In celebration for Rupert getting what he deserved: $1 million dollars !

He deserves that million not only because he has integrity and is humble... but is the only one that did back2back Survivor. He had only just arrived home before going again to do Survivor All Stars.

Enjoy that million Rupert! You deserve it. Drinks for everyone !

:drunk: :goodvibes: :monkeedance: :thumbsup: