PDA

View Full Version : Ms Buttaface

Richard_Head
05-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Did anyone watch the Ms Buttaface contest on Howard Stern last night? Part 2 and the crowning of the new champion will be on tonight, talk about "can't miss TV". Pretty funny stuff, I can't help thinking of some of the local dancers who would runaway with that title if they had entered.

Anyone know any Buttaface dancers?

blondhottie
05-27-2004, 10:48 PM
I didn't watch it last night, but I saw it today when they crowned the winner. A lot of the girls had great bodies but dog-ugly faces. And yes, I've seen a lot of butterface dancers. :)

Katrine
05-28-2004, 09:53 AM
That show made me so upset that I almost started to cry before my bf changed the channel....

Those girls are not ugly, they have average faces with no makeup. Boys, that's the way we look!!! It just another indicator of predominant societal beliefs about women. It also shows me how stupid people are to award money for this kind of drivel.....

Sure, I'll play your little game for a reasonable profit to myself. But there is NO PRICE ON DIGNITY!

Richard_Head
05-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Those girls are not ugly, they have average faces with no makeup. Boys, that's the way we look!!! It just another indicator of predominant societal beliefs about women. It also shows me how stupid people are to award money for this kind of drivel.....

Don't those predominant societal beliefs pay the bills for most dancers?

Anyways, the winner seemed quite happy with her $25K check. There were a couple who obviosuly uglied themselves up for the contest, but you have to admit there were some Buttafaces in that group. I think one of the funniest parts of this contest is looking at who is judging these women, Howard and his crew of rejects. LOL, Good TV.

pequita1955
01-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi!
I stumbled onto this wbsite while surfing the internet.
I was CONTESTANT # 4 IN THE Ms Buttaface Contest 2004 in Las Vegas.
I had a great time but I felt it a little unfair that the judges were allowed to drink and the contestants were NOT allowed a drink 4 hours prior to the show.
It was nerve racking and exciting at the same time.
To hear Howard and crew judge , tear apart, the 3 girls before me...There was a moment I almost decided not to go out on stage.
But all in all I had a fun time. I was the oldest contestamt. 50 years old.

I met Howard back stage and he is very very tall and thin. You see him sitting most of the time on the show so it's hard to see his height.
Well gotta go for now.
Have a great day!!!
Debbie P

Jenny
01-17-2005, 11:23 PM
Don't those predominant societal beliefs pay the bills for most dancers?

Isn't this board sort of dedicated to the notion that blowjobs in the VIP pay our bills?

Honestly, I'm with you Katrine, I don't think it's nice. And saying that it's lucrative (I'm just preempting whoever was about to tell me it's potentially lucrative) is not the same as being nice.

Rath
01-18-2005, 08:25 AM
DITTO to Katrine and Jenny.

Rath
01-18-2005, 08:28 AM
(You know, it occurs to me that the only guys who go to strip clubs who [at least potentially] aren't horrible sexists are the guys who go to get services for money. The "nice guy" customers, the guys who are "purchasing a fantasy", those guys are actively supporting the most offensive societal beliefs.)

Moneywise
01-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Sure, I'll play your little game for a reasonable profit to myself. But there is NO PRICE ON DIGNITY!

I'm 110% in agreeance with this statement. (especially the bolded part)

With regards to having average faces with no makeup, something tells me your beauty lies below the makeup. Sure, the makeup gets you all ritzed up but I've seen those eyes. There's no bit of makeup that can improve upon the radiance already existing within.

MW

Richard_Head
01-18-2005, 09:17 AM
Hi!
I stumbled onto this wbsite while surfing the internet.
I was CONTESTANT # 4 IN THE Ms Buttaface Contest 2004 in Las Vegas.
Welcome pequita, I don't recall you for the contest but thanks for chiming in anyways.

mr_punk
01-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Those girls are not ugly, they have average faces with no makeup. Boys, that's the way we look!!! It just another indicator of predominant societal beliefs about women.i agree with Kat. it's seems like a lot of you guys are forgetting that most so-called "hot" women really aren't that "hot" without a good make-up artist, hair stylist, favorable lighting, a good photgrapher and a someone who knows how to use Photoshop. http://www.deansplanet.com/nomakeup.html

yoda57us
02-17-2005, 11:41 AM
I gave up on Howard Stern years ago. I didn't see "Ms. Buttface" but then again, it's just another version of the human humiliation that Howard falls back on when things are cooling off with the FCC and he has nothing else to rant about. Howard Stern can be topical, hilarous, disgusting and just plain mean all in the space of a single hour. It's Intriguing and very sad at the same time. I'll pass.

LilSweetVixen
02-18-2005, 04:45 AM
But there is NO PRICE ON DIGNITY!

I agree. It's the difference between between entertainment and minstrelsy.

Jay Zeno
02-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Minstrelsy? Minstrelsy????

Vix, you get the Vocabulary Award of the Day for using such a cool word and so appropriately and artfully. Kudos to you. Well done.