PDA

View Full Version : Showgirls VIP edition DVD

uranage
07-30-2004, 10:24 AM
I just checked amazon.com and stumbled across this. This movie is what made curious me about SCs. I am now a junkie because of this movie

Richard_Head
07-30-2004, 05:12 PM
That was one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, LOL I loved it though.

FBR
07-31-2004, 09:32 AM
That was one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, LOL I loved it though.

RH if we were smart we wouldnt be dumping $10K - $30K a year on strippers ::)

FBR

doc-catfish
07-31-2004, 12:24 PM
I saw one of those at Hastings the other day. Really big box. Interesting bonus items that they had inside with the movie.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/preview/articles/0730showgirls30.html

From the article:

The elaborate package includes shot glasses and playing cards for Showgirls drinking games; glossy pictures of star Elizabeth Berkley; plus pasties, a blindfold and a poster of Berkley for a "pin-the-pasties-on-the-showgirl" game.

Among DVD extras are a tutorial on how to give a lap dance and audio commentary titled The Greatest Movie Ever Made.

I'm with RH, dumbest movie ever made is more like it. Because this cinematic piece of garbage, I honestly thought lap dances in Vegas really cost $50 minimum. Its kind of strange how its developed a cult status over time.

About the only cool thing that I can say about Showgirls (yes, I'll confess that I have a VHS copy of the NC-17 version hiding around here somewhere) is that one day when my nephews are old enough to see it, I can tell them that Uncle Doc has

1.) stayed at the Stardust twice and

2.) has been in the back room at Cheetah's where the infamous lap dance scene took place...

...with two dancers who were sisters. :boobies: :hyper: :boobies:

It's pronounced VER-SAH-CHEEE, not VER-SAYCE.

smooth
07-31-2004, 05:12 PM
2.) has been in the back room at Cheetah's where the infamous lap dance scene took place...
...with two dancers who were sisters.

I can't speak for other states, but this whole "we're sisters" sales pitch is common in nevada... there's usually a pair in every club pulling this schtick.

doc-catfish
08-01-2004, 09:47 AM
I can't speak for other states, but this whole "we're sisters" sales pitch is common in nevada... there's usually a pair in every club pulling this schtick.

I've thought that too when they told me that, but these two actually looked like they were sisters, almost twin sisters in fact, so they were either the real McCoy or hellaciously good lookalikes. Siblings or not, they worked very well together.

Katrine
08-01-2004, 10:17 AM
I met this guy who claimed to have sex with 2 sisters in a train sleeper car. He thought it was sooo hot that they were "caressing" each other...

Ummm, that's pretty gross. Even I couldn't find anything sexy about that. What's wrong with you people????? LOL

;)