PDA

View Full Version : Metallica

Happy_Camper
08-24-2004, 11:02 PM
Just got back from the Metallica/Godsmack concert. I would have to recommend this to anyone that likes to rock. They did more older stuff than new so was well worth it. Almost as much pyrotechnics as a Kiss concert. And just as many breasts flashed as the local club. I might be able to hear in a couple days...

sadbuttrue
08-25-2004, 06:45 PM
Great, HC! I am going to see them in October in Boston! Looking forward to it.

>>>Sad<<<

Angelique19
08-26-2004, 06:44 PM
I saw them in the late 80s in Seattle along with Pearl Jam even though i was like 5 years old, my mom tells me that it was a free concert.

SeppeSai
09-14-2004, 12:55 PM
I saw them in March and they killed all of us who were there.

erotictonic
09-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Mettalica and Godsmack spread hate. They are Satan&#039;s helpers. I would never fund people that spread this type of message. We need as little of this bullshit in the world as possible. They would like nothing better than for all of the angels to be dead.

Richard_Head
09-18-2004, 08:37 AM
Mettalica and Godsmack spread hate. They are Satan&#039;s helpers. I would never fund people that spread this type of message. We need as little of this bullshit in the world as possible. They would like nothing better than for all of the angels to be dead.

Yeah, but they sound damn good while doing it.

Jay Zeno
09-18-2004, 09:36 AM
The fuckin&#039; thing about fuckin&#039; Godsmack, man, is they use so much fuckin&#039; vulgarity that it ceases to have any fuckin&#039; meaning. It just becomes verbal fuckin&#039; noise.

Happy_Camper
09-18-2004, 12:57 PM
I just go for the entertainment value. Just like a SC. I dont care what a dancer believes in as long as she does her job of keeping me entertained. It is not like I am bringing the rock group or the stripper home to meet the family (well except that once).

big_daddy
09-19-2004, 10:05 PM

YOU SOUND SO LOVING!

YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO DOES NOT LISTEN TO THE MUSIC. METALLICA IS NOT LIKE THAT LISTEN TO IT, IT&#039;S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! WHAT WE NEED ARE LESS OF THIS STEREOTYPING!

:mad:

Jay Zeno
09-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Keep it clean, folks. It&#039;s just music. You can bash the groups, you can bash the fans, you can bash the anti-fans, but let&#039;s not get personally insulting within the family here.

Katrine
09-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Well their new album bites, but I have fond memories of burning kittens as a child while listening to Fade to Black..........

FBR
09-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Keep it clean, folks. It&#039;s just music. You can bash the groups, you can bash the fans, you can bash the anti-fans, but let&#039;s not get personally insulting within the family here.

JZ made a tough call and I 100% support him. We all get pissed at certain posts from time to time but we have to keep it non-personal in order to avoid chaos here.

FBR

Richard_Head
09-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Well their new album bites, but I have fond memories of burning kittens as a child while listening to Fade to Black..........

burning kittens ???

erotictonic
09-24-2004, 06:12 AM
You have to understand my perspective. I have dated sociopathic musicicans like Metallica for 18 years of my life. I know how they think and what they think about you, and trust me, it&#039;s not pretty. They are dead fucking serious. These guys are criminals. People are so dead set against cruelty to animals and other hideous crimes, yet they can&#039;t put two and two together as to actually who is committing these crimes when they are faced by them. Every sociopath has harmed animals.... that is one of the symptoms. The holy trinity = late bedwetting, cruelty to animals, setting fires. It&#039;s funny to me because it&#039;s "People that harm animals should be hung up by their balls" and shit like this, and in the next sentence "I love Metallica". Criminals are great charmers and deceivers. They will have you eating out of their hand, then as soon as your back is turned, they will talk about how foolish and stupid you are. They have zilcho respect for their fans. You see the lyrics from your own perspective, which is how they fool the masses. They see it from theirs. It isn&#039;t just one dark moment, it&#039;s a dark life, and one of the intention of getting their music through to people in order to control them.

They believe in God and Satan, and they consider themselves demons from hell. This is pretty much what I learned from being deeply embedded in music scenes for 18 years and in three different cities. You can accept it, or you can think it&#039;s whacked. But I can guarantee that it&#039;s reality.

Anyone who would dedicate their lives to spreading that message is obviously very sick. Yes, you may have fun listening to it on Friday night for shits and giggles, but they have enveloped themselves within it. They live it. And trust me when I say that some of their comrades failed to live the lifestyle in all it&#039;s glory, and they passed away. These people aren&#039;t pretending. Their lives exist for the darkness that they spread to the masses.

I wish I had not responded to this thread, because there is no way on this planet one could explain what I know. You would just have to go down that road. From your perspective, my experiences and perceptions seem fantastic and whacked.

Approximately 6% of the US are sociopaths. 6.7 million people are on probation or in jail (2002 figures). 75% of the people in jail are sociopaths, which means that 5,025,000 of the people in jail or on probation are sociopaths. 6% of the population is 17,640,000 people approximately. That leaves 12 million people among us running loose that are sociopaths. (These numbers are approximate, of course). You can find these people working in convenience stores, Wal-Mart, selling cars and timeshare, telemarketing, in management, etc. everywhere from the bottom to the top. The music scene is just brimming with them. It&#039;s not about the music, it&#039;s about using the music as a tool in order to control as many people as possible. Not all of them are completely dangerous. But... these are the people who will act like an angel and then 5 minutes later be raping someone who is passed out, or molesting their children, or beating their gf. All of them have done at least one of these. They are great deceivers. They will pretend to be someone you like. Then, when you go away and someone else comes up, they will pretend to be someone they like. They will tell you how much they like you while they are picking your pocket. I&#039;ve watched them in action for 18 years.
It&#039;s all about them and what they want. They don&#039;t care whether you die right in front of their face... they wouldn&#039;t even take the time to call the ambulance. But they can convince you they care. And that, oh, "the music is not like that. We need less of this stereotyping." :idiot: Brainwashed.

So possibly you can see why I feel the way I do about Metallica. Heh.

erotictonic
09-24-2004, 07:05 AM

YOU SOUND SO LOVING!

YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO DOES NOT LISTEN TO THE MUSIC. METALLICA IS NOT LIKE THAT LISTEN TO IT, IT&#039;S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! WHAT WE NEED ARE LESS OF THIS STEREOTYPING!

:mad:

You need to educate yourself on who these people are who spread this type of music. I have lived the lifestyle, and trust me when I say that I know what I&#039;m talking about. I have read many of Metallica&#039;s lyrics, and I see it from their viewpoint, not yours. I used to be just like you. I know what their true intentions are.

I think it&#039;s funny that you are calling me stereotypical, when you instantly stereotype me as "you are the KIND of person who...." just based on my beliefs! I am NOT just one who decides this is how things are. I know from experience. All you know is that you listen to the music.

I have no idea why I suddenly thought it was up to me to educate the ignorant.

erotictonic
09-24-2004, 09:40 AM
You can not assume that because someone appears to be a church-going Christian that they are inside. This is just part of the deceipt. Some of the most evil ones I know are Christians. My ex&#039;es father would take his 6 children to Catholic church every Sunday. They appeared to be the perfect family. In reality, he molested them severely, humiliated them, and physically abused them. THAT is irl... not what it appears in public. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT THEY SHOW THEIR TRUE SIDES TO ARE THEIR FAMILIES, AND TO OTHER SOCIOPATHS. NO ONE ELSE SEES UNLESS THEY HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT. What do you think these guys do? Go up to someone "normal" and go "hey, I killed a kitten yesterday." No. Anyone who doesn&#039;t know it, they don&#039;t tell them. You heard about those priests that molest children? Sociopaths. The fact that someone has a family has nothing to do with it. They all love to pass on their genes. Their wives are just whoever was willing to put up with their ass - fools that have their children. They don&#039;t care about their children unless they are sociopath children. And the way sociopath children are created is through neglect and abuse.

My uncle was a sociopath, as is my father, as was my best friend&#039;s father. My father was a musician. My uncle and my best friend&#039;s father were preachers. My best friend and I were both molested by our fathers. Trust me when I say molestation and rape are rampant with sociopaths.

You are not a sociopath. Chances are extremely good that you were around them and didn&#039;t know it. Some of them are extremely good at hiding it. Especially from people that don&#039;t know it. It took me years to figure it out, and someone told me. You need to open your eyes. Everything is far from as it appears. Nah, I expect resistance. No one WANTS to know the truth. I resisted too, I was skeptical.

FBR
09-24-2004, 04:30 PM
I&#039;m glad you guys, while disagreeing, are keeping it non personal. Thank you! I hate being a post Nazi ::)

FBR

sander8son
09-26-2004, 07:59 PM
for the record; kill &#039;em all was written by 17 and 18 year old kids in response to james being bitten by a mosquito and not being able to sleep for 2 nights because he was so itchy. on the third night he proclaimed, "i hate mosquito&#039;s! kill &#039;em all!", to which cliff replied "stop raping me!". but the title stuck.

oh, and four hourseman is about drinking whiskey and tequilla. but dont tell anyone that, its our little secret.

so...... thanks for informing all of us and telling us we need to open our eyes and care....... BUT YOU HAVEN&#039;T TOLD US WHY WE NEED TO CARE. why is this so important? how does this impact me? not how does it impact society or god or chi or anythin of that crap, just ME. tell me why i should care that metallica has hidden messages in their lyrics.

so in these 18 years you heard stuff about metallica wetting the bed and burning animals? doesn&#039;t that violate the code of talking behind someones back? so how can you trust the message you received.

anyway, thanks for the entertainment. glad i stayed home from work tonight.

polecat
09-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Man, quite the shit storm over a Bay Area band....

I have a totally different take on the whole hub-bub this has opened. Be they sociopaths or not, I feel even the more evil people serve a purpose on this rock of dirt and molten core- they just need to be handled appropriately.

I like Metallica. They are a local band.. flocked to southern california (and hated it), to finally return back to the Bay Area in their early days. I remember how busted up they were when Cliff died... and I pretty much lost interest in the post-Cliff Metallica.

I think every person has a little monster in them... as well as being a little bit whacked in some respect. Anyone that doesn&#039;t confess this is either trying to sell you something or not someone to be trusted. Just seems to be a simple matter of human nature.

That being said, while there may or may not be some high percentage of sociopaths, devil worshippers, or satanists out there in the music industry... it&#039;s really of no concern for the well adjusted and those that have properly defined themselves. Actually, they are beneficial....

Much how like inspirational, artistic performers can inspire the good within us, the more sociopathic also can feed those demons that are housed within each and every one of us. While they may be dangerous to be around, if you can keep distance as an outsider, you can feed off their negativity and gain strength from it by feeling it and getting it over with.

When the evil in this world has crept up and stuck it&#039;s blade deep inside my heart, I can either repress it.. or hop in the car and blast something satanic, evil, sociopathic while leaving half my tires upon the surrounding streets and get it over with. It&#039;s so important to actually feel in this world, and those that are all the way crossed over provide an outlet for the rest of us to quench that need. It&#039;s the same way the good, giving people do the same. Becoming balanced and understanding one&#039;s self is where the line needs to be drawn.

Music, like anything else, can be abused.. and definately not for everyone. But I can say, this kind of &#039;entertainment&#039; isn&#039;t without it&#039;s need, even across the more well balanced part of culture.. else it wouldn&#039;t be as lucrative and profitable as it is.

erotictonic
09-27-2004, 04:13 AM
Man, quite the shit storm over a Bay Area band....

I have a totally different take on the whole hub-bub this has opened. Be they sociopaths or not, I feel even the more evil people serve a purpose on this rock of dirt and molten core- they just need to be handled appropriately.

I like Metallica. They are a local band.. flocked to southern california (and hated it), to finally return back to the Bay Area in their early days. I remember how busted up they were when Cliff died... and I pretty much lost interest in the post-Cliff Metallica.

I think every person has a little monster in them... as well as being a little bit whacked in some respect. Anyone that doesn&#039;t confess this is either trying to sell you something or not someone to be trusted. Just seems to be a simple matter of human nature.

That being said, while there may or may not be some high percentage of sociopaths, devil worshippers, or satanists out there in the music industry... it&#039;s really of no concern for the well adjusted and those that have properly defined themselves. Actually, they are beneficial....

Much how like inspirational, artistic performers can inspire the good within us, the more sociopathic also can feed those demons that are housed within each and every one of us. While they may be dangerous to be around, if you can keep distance as an outsider, you can feed off their negativity and gain strength from it by feeling it and getting it over with.

When the evil in this world has crept up and stuck it&#039;s blade deep inside my heart, I can either repress it.. or hop in the car and blast something satanic, evil, sociopathic while leaving half my tires upon the surrounding streets and get it over with. It&#039;s so important to actually feel in this world, and those that are all the way crossed over provide an outlet for the rest of us to quench that need. It&#039;s the same way the good, giving people do the same. Becoming balanced and understanding one&#039;s self is where the line needs to be drawn.

Music, like anything else, can be abused.. and definately not for everyone. But I can say, this kind of &#039;entertainment&#039; isn&#039;t without it&#039;s need, even across the more well balanced part of culture.. else it wouldn&#039;t be as lucrative and profitable as it is.

Well, that&#039;s easy to say when you haven&#039;t been victimized by them.... and you know what you&#039;re dealing with. But what about the young, impressionable women over on SW who don&#039;t? I&#039;m sure that people who have been victims of these types feel the same... as well as the animals they&#039;ve killed. It is a concern for society... for the people who are victimized, and for the ignorant. I&#039;m not worried about you...

sander8son
09-27-2004, 06:28 AM
OK, so the reason i should care is because girls who go fuck musicians may be hurt by them. wow, thats got to be the worst fucking reason ever for me to care. no shit they may get hurt, thats common knowledge and expected. if you&#039;re hanging out around an alcoholic/drug addicted lunatic, wtf do you expect to happen? lol, why should i give a shit about rockwhores? so like i said earlier, metallica possibly being a group of sociopaths has no impact at all on my life.

and for the record, godsmack sucks.

erotictonic
09-27-2004, 06:46 AM
OK, so the reason i should care is because girls who go fuck musicians may be hurt by them. wow, thats got to be the worst fucking reason ever for me to care. no shit they may get hurt, thats common knowledge and expected. if you&#039;re hanging out around an alcoholic/drug addicted lunatic, wtf do you expect to happen? lol, why should i give a shit about rockwhores? so like i said earlier, metallica possibly being a group of sociopaths has no impact at all on my life.

and for the record, godsmack sucks.

Sandy, I will get to your answers later, when I feel like it. I don&#039;t feel like it now.

doc-catfish
09-27-2004, 09:18 AM
You know folks, you just can&#039;t make threads like this up.

Now if you&#039;ll excuse me, I&#039;m going to go listen to "Creeping Death" over and over, wet my bed, and find an innocent woodland creature to burn, alive of course, in front of some impressionable schoolchildren. Never too early to get these young&#039;uns converted to the dark side.
:flamed:

See you guys in hell. :devil:

polecat
09-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Well, that&#039;s easy to say when you haven&#039;t been victimized by them.... and you know what you&#039;re dealing with. But what about the young, impressionable women over on SW who don&#039;t?
This is actually the very core of the discussion... and it comes down to one&#039;s personal beliefs of accountability as well as where people decide to point the blame.

You have rap and hip-hop music telling kids to get a gun, pimp a ho&#039;, and sell drugs so you can get your Escalade. You have Death Metal telling people they should kill their parents and grandparents. You have punk rock saying fuck the world and everyone in it, etc.etc.

But for every sample of people that listen and support this kind of music, you only see maybe 10% or less actually acting upon it. The rest simply find it entertaining and the message within just bounces off harmlessly.

For that 10%, you&#039;ll find varying opinion as to why they become effected or let it change their lives:
1) Some people blame the music and artists themselves. They create an accountability path that excuses the individual and places the blame on the influencial artists.
2) Some people blame the breakdown of the American family. They believe if there were strong mother/father figures that bestowed proper values, such things wouldn&#039;t have any impact.
3) Some people blame the individual. Even if coming from a good home, someone born basically &#039;evil&#039; in nature is going to find they naturally relate to the music, and the music was simply a reminder of morals already contained within.

I&#039;ve never been one to believe in the &#039;book burning&#039; method of taking care of things. Trying to appeal to a ban of all bad things isn&#039;t the answer, in my opinion.

While it is noble to try and protect people from things that may be dangerous or harm them, I believe that you can never remove ALL traces of things dangerous or harmful in the world, and the other 80% of samples shows a much clearer answer.

Also, you can preach "Metallica is bad!" until you are blue in the face. Be they bad or not, those involved with them would never believe you in a million years.

The real answer is to educate people... instill self-esteem, lead by example good values and beliefs (NOT dictate them or force them), etc.etc. These things help prepare someone for Metallica, or Tupac... it doesn&#039;t matter. The &#039;fight&#039; is narrowed to simple, individual issues and help people make better choices. Good people can get off on the wrong foot and you can either try to shroud/protect them from bad things, one by one, or you can arm them with what they need to be more resilient.

Instead of feeling anger towards Metallica, I feel anger towards the unwanted pregnancies in broken homes or trailers. Or how about public schools that no longer spend any attention on educating children on the things they need to know for life? When I was in school, there was decent sex education and all the teachers also went the extra mile to help kids developing get a clearer picture of the world outside the lesson plans. A math teacher talked often about fighting, a science teacher talked about relationships, etc.etc.

I think what&#039;s more important than the evil things in this world is what allows them to penetrate people, as well as where the legal system fails by allowing such to happen. Rape, murder, killing animals and such are all illegal and carry jailtime and consequences. When overall &#039;good&#039; people are broken, and the justice system is broken, this is where efforts truly should be expended.

Just my $0.02

Katrine
09-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Very well stated Brother Polect, hallelujah!

aggieed
09-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Simply put, this is a weird thread. Whatever happened to having fun doing something you enjoy?

big_daddy
09-28-2004, 07:33 PM
Including Metallica in "there all the same" category is like saying "all strippers are worthless drug addicts and they fuck all their customers".

sander8son
09-28-2004, 07:36 PM
thats not true big daddy. we dont fuck ALL our customers.

big_daddy
09-29-2004, 03:29 AM
I did not say it&#039;s true! I said it&#039;s LIKE saying its true!

sander8son
09-29-2004, 05:06 AM
incase anyone else doesn&#039;t get my humour(is this joke really that hard to pick out and/or lame?):

im pretending to be a dancer, and saying that me and my sisterfolk are drug addicts and fuck pretty much everything, especially our customers, but only the ones who buy two or more lap dances a year from us. in other words, im just saying that what you thought wasn&#039;t true really was, in a way that i, myself, found to be humourous.

**ravens suck**

erotictonic
09-29-2004, 05:15 AM
Including Metallica in "there all the same" category is like saying "all strippers are worthless drug addicts and they fuck all their customers".

I can see you didn&#039;t read anything in this thread.

Edited: No name calling!

FBR

erotictonic
09-29-2004, 05:16 AM
incase anyone else doesn&#039;t get my humour(is this joke really that hard to pick out and/or lame?):

im pretending to be a dancer, and saying that me and my sisterfolk are drug addicts and fuck pretty much everything, especially our customers, but only the ones who buy two or more lap dances a year from us. in other words, im just saying that what you thought wasn&#039;t true really was, in a way that i, myself, found to be humourous.

**ravens suck**

I don&#039;t ever find you humorous. EVER. I think you are tacky, and not informed enough to be funny.

Just my two cents

Happy_Camper
09-29-2004, 09:13 AM

**ravens suck**

I don&#039;t ever find you humorous. EVER. I think you are tacky, and not informed enough to be funny.

Just my two cents

I got it before the explanation...and I thought it was rip roaring funny.

sander8son
09-29-2004, 10:22 AM

Just my two cents

interesting, its my perception that a lot of comedy comes from embelishing on misinformation/lack of understanding. stereotypes especially seem to be exploited, which are supposedly concepts held by the uninformed. perhaps you&#039;re on a higher plane than most of us. fair enough

speaking of uninformed, lets get back to the original tangent of this thread. you&#039;ve still not told me why i should care. thats me begging for a reason to inform myself.

big_daddy
09-29-2004, 05:17 PM

**ravens suck**

I don&#039;t see it as funny at all but if it blows your dress up by all means go ahead.

Well shall see if the ravens suck or not the year is new.

big_daddy
09-29-2004, 05:35 PM

Your almost right I did not read it all, I have a life and can&#039;t spend my every second on this or the pink site. I have now read it and I figure that no matter what I say you will still be a sociopath. Everyone knows history repeats it&#039;s self and that people are attracted to what they are. If all of what you are saying is true I think you should get some help for it. I mean it in a good way someone that has this much hatred and bad history should not keep it balled up inside.

Music is what you want it to be. If you interpret it as being satanic then too you its satanic. If its just a kick ass song with a kick ass beat then thats what it is. I&#039;m not going to fight with anyone about it anymore.

I edited ET&#039;s post so I had to delete a few words from BigDaddys quote of ET&#039;s post :o Hope that makes sense

FBR

erotictonic
09-30-2004, 04:25 PM

Your almost right I did not read it all, I have a life and can&#039;t spend my every second on this or the pink site. I have now read it and I figure that no matter what I say you will still be a sociopath. Everyone knows history repeats it&#039;s self and that people are attracted to what they are. If all of what you are saying is true I think you should get some help for it. I mean it in a good way someone that has this much hatred and bad history should not keep it balled up inside.

Music is what you want it to be. If you interpret it as being satanic then too you its satanic. If its just a kick ass song with a kick ass beat then thats what it is. I&#039;m not going to fight with anyone about it anymore.

I edited ET&#039;s post so I had to delete a few words from BigDaddys quote of ET&#039;s post :o Hope that makes sense

FBR

Good. I am sick of this thread. No one can understand unless they&#039;ve been there.... and most people haven&#039;t. Those of us in the circles know... most people never do... so be it.

sol_de_pr2
10-01-2004, 06:36 PM
I pray that they come to Puerto Rico to play :pray:

polecat
10-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Anyone else got "OBEY YOUR MASTER! MASTER!" running through their heads ever since this thread started? God, I cant seem to lose it :(

Oh and sandy, you&#039;re not funny. You&#039;re like that 4mb dancing baby attachment that everyone seems to want to forward every 2 months. The wanna-be Howard Stern/shock thing forced too hard to feel cheesy grows old the first 217 times.

erotictonic
10-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Anyone else got "OBEY YOUR MASTER! MASTER!" running through their heads ever since this thread started? God, I cant seem to lose it :(

Oh and sandy, you&#039;re not funny. You&#039;re like that 4mb dancing baby attachment that everyone seems to want to forward every 2 months. The wanna-be Howard Stern/shock thing forced too hard to feel cheesy grows old the first 217 times.

PC you really have a way of communication. You can say in one sentence what most people would take 10,000 words.

SeppeSai
10-07-2004, 04:53 PM
*chuckles at the twists and turns the thread has taken*

At my club, the DJ's rarely play Metallica in favor of AC/DC, which I hate.

What they do play is limited to Enter Sandman and Sad But True off the Black Album.

I've pushed for stuff from St. Anger, and succeeded one day, but it's not a big thing for the girls to dance to unless they are paid big money for it. The girls who have played Sandman or SBT have received larger stage tips for that from me.

On my birthday, I'm hoping my favorite will do Battery, but we'll see.

big_daddy
10-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Last caress has been playing in my cd player for 2 days now. It has a killer beat and I love lars playing the drums. No I'm not wishing I killed anyone's baby or raped anyone's mother. I only drive a mile to work and my cd player starts the song over everytime I start the truck.

britfreak2
10-24-2004, 11:16 AM
I'm anti-Cliff Metallica. Now they just flat out suck. Every song sounds exactly the same or sounds like a different song that they already did.

Green Day still kicks ass though!

VADEN
10-24-2004, 12:19 PM
I love Metallica! "Master of Puppets" one of my favorites....;)

merely_lurking
01-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Godsmack and pre-Black Album Metallica are bad-ass. Hail Satan, Almighty Master of Evil !!!!!

Vyanka
01-19-2005, 10:56 AM
I fuckin love Metallica!!

;D

SeppeSai
01-19-2005, 12:42 PM
But can you ladies dance to it? ;) ;D

killingjoke
03-07-2006, 04:38 AM
i love " memory remains".

hears the old lady singing" na na na na na na, na na na na na na"

the original song and the performance with the San francisco Symphony Orchestra pwns.