PDA

View Full Version : "extras"

uranage
09-01-2004, 01:03 AM
What's up all,

I am kinda of new at SC and had a question for you.

What exactly constitutes "extra mileage?"

Yesterday, I went to a deja vu club. This one pretty dancer lures me into the VIP room and for $40 she let me finger her kitty, let me suck on her fun bags and fondle her ass.

Is this standard practice in most VIPs?

Would the activities mentioned above be illegal?

Also she suggested I unzipped my pants for a "down." What the hell did she mean by that?

Help this rookie out...

PS: I had fun BTW and I walked away from the club with a huge grin on my face ;D

SportsWriter2
09-01-2004, 08:37 AM
Uranage, I revived two good threads here and on the General Board.

The dancer wanted to go down on you. At least she was polite enough to ask.

playboycntrfold
09-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Wow. Yeah, that's illegal. There's actually a six inch rule in place all over here in Cali. where was the deja vu that you visited?

$40.00??!! Too cheap.

I'd never personally allow that (how do you know she hasn't let 40 other guys do that if she let you, especially if she can afford to offer such a "low" price) but I had a friend who did, and up 'til recently I always wondered how she managed a thousand a night or more! :thinking:

tsk-tsk. :laughing: whatever floats ur boat.

uranage
09-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Uranage, I revived two good threads here and on the General Board.

The dancer wanted to go down on you. At least she was polite enough to ask.

Thanks.

playboycntrfold
09-01-2004, 09:14 AM
On another note, just droping by to visit the infamous "blue board" that FBR rants about on the "pink board" .....

Sugar daddy member? :rotfl: too funny.

Katrine
09-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the blue site Playboy! I like yer attitude.

Boys, be nice to her!!! ;)

FBR
09-01-2004, 05:00 PM
I really like PBCF. I, for one, will definitely be nice to her :P.

FBR

playboycntrfold
09-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Hey FBR, fancy meetin' you here! LOL

:weeping: I couldn't stay away! You all are addicting!

FBR
09-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Hahahaha PBCF you know Im a junkie at heart even though Im Moderating on the pink. Glad youre here ;D post your buns off. Between you and Kat a man's BP could raise up several notches ;) ;D

FBR

PS: We have two "Extras" threads going simultaneously. Probably should merge them but Im not sure how. I'll check with JZ...he's better at this stuff than I am LOL.

playboycntrfold
09-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Hahahaha PBCF you know Im a junkie at heart even though Im Moderating on the pink. Glad youre here ;D post your buns off. Between you and Kat a man's BP could raise up several notches ;) ;D

FBR

PS: We have two "Extras" threads going simultaneously. Probably should merge them but Im not sure how. I'll check with JZ...he's better at this stuff than I am LOL.

If I had to spend a dollar everytime I logged onto these forums, I'd break even with my SC job! :laughing:

I did notice the 2 extra boards. hmmm... a merger would be a bon idee' :idea:

SportsWriter2
09-01-2004, 05:55 PM
FBR, this thread is brand new. I revived the old ones to make it easier for uranage to catch up. I also wanted to revise the infamous SCJ Extras List. People can post to the new thread and left the old ones be.

FBR
09-01-2004, 06:01 PM
SW LOL Im still struggling with Mod guidelines ::) You know me...I dont really give a shit but in the spirit of doing the proper thing I brought it up. I'll see what JZ thinks. Either way the thread can continue so nothing really is lost.

FBR

uranage
09-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Glad to know old friends are getting to say hello again...

*cough*thread HJ*cough*

sw2, lol The thread you rehashed was quitie long but I get the point the main jist of it.

Either way...I am not complaining about her being so aggressive. Thing is the DJ had a good view of us and since he looked like a puffed up Vin Diesel, I don't think I wanted none lol

Thanks again sw2.

PlayboyCenterfold...Check your PM

playboycntrfold
09-02-2004, 04:14 PM
got it. will PM you back when time permits.

playboycntrfold
09-02-2004, 04:15 PM
oh, and you can just call me pbcf...

much easier to type. haha :laughing:

Pazzo
09-02-2004, 06:13 PM
i wonder how many dancers actually do extras as opposed to those who say they don't. I never really asked for Extras in a club. However seeign girls post how other dancers make bank when they do extras. I just wonder how many just hide it because the money is too much to pass up. after dancing for long enough you have to start thinking its no big deal you can use the extra money.

money
09-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Pazzo, that is what seems to be the biggest disagreement between us Blue Site guys and the Pink Site ladies! Women don't always open up and say the truth on the pink site, as they will be ostracized by certain loud mouths.

Pazzo
09-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Well i tend to think more women are prone to doing extras and making the money. Doen't matter if you do right and wrong is what you feel not what others see it as. (read my signature)

playboycntrfold
09-02-2004, 10:33 PM
you guys are right. I'm sure a lot more girls do extras then just those who own up to it...

*to self*...so that's where all my money went...

uranage
09-02-2004, 10:34 PM
oh, and you can just call me pbcf...

much easier to type. haha :laughing:

Sure. :)